These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Null Sec PVP Corp with NO POLITICS!!

Author
Chey Chey Ransom
Somewhat Loving Unbelievably Tyrannical Soldiers
#1 - 2014-05-05 19:16:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Chey Chey Ransom
We are Somewhat Loving Unbelievably Tryrannical Soldiers ~ISUCK~ and we are now recruiting PVP and PVE pilots of all types.

The S.L.U.T.S. are currently in Null sec kicking arse! We train pilots for PVP and make iskis and LP. We are affiliated with Wood Picker Elite [WOPI] (+10) which is primarily a mining and industry corp so if that is what you do contact me and I will put you in touch with them. Our job is to protect said miners from people that would like to do them harm.

We are looking for Hardcore NBSI dedicated pvpers that want to go on roams in Null sec and be a part a growing group of friends willing to train anyone wanting to learn PVP and to FC. We are looking for all races and types of ships from logi to capitals, New players and seasoned veterans alike. Whether you mine or rat, trade or kill anything that moves. We do it all!

Here are some interesting facts about us...

We need corpies to help us kill all these rats. We keep killin em and they keep coming back! it is a never ending war!! They are wanted and have bounties so they must be up to no good. Also there are asteroids out here and they keep coming back too! They are relentless! We mine out one Enormous belt and another one appears! Please help!

Speaking of rats...Our space is so awesome we dont get rats we get squirrels! So come out with us and do some squirreling (hey that might catch on....it might!.....You never know!)

We are so laid back we are practically in a coma!....No seriously we need medical attention immediately....Get ......Help!

SLUTS is now hiring PVE and PVP players of all races, professions, hairstyles, shoe sizes, genders, sexual orientations, and skill levels. Come put the F.U. in fun in null sec! Join ISUCK today and....ummm....welll...don't suck!

Okay okay all kidding aside....

What We Offer:
  • 24/7 security fleets and aliiance activity so you will always have somebody to fly with.
  • Corp and Ally PVE ops and exploration of hidden anoms. YOU WILL Make Iskies!!!
  • PVP Corp in Null sec with no Politics! Meaning NO Bloc Wars, NO Constant CTAS and RE-Redeployments!
  • Coalition TS3
  • PLenty of PVE during down time and Ninja Wormholing!
  • PVP against neutral targets and Reds.
  • We train newer players in the art of PVP and fleet ops, but for your own protection please have at least 15 mil SP.
  • Your corp mates are laid back and mature, and leadership is always willing to help out when possible.

• What we are looking for:
  • PvP, and PvE, Capital pilots Would not get bored, either.
  • Active Players and Alts welcome..
  • Pilots must fly NBSI (Not Blue, Shoot it!)
  • Team players who want to make money and get kills.
  • Self Starters with initiative

• What we are not looking for:
  • NRDS (Not red, Don't Shoot) PVP'ers. We operate strictly NBSI (Not Blue, Shoot It), so nuets get killed.
  • Anybody who "does not have a mic" or otherwise refuses to get on Comms.
  • Inactive players. If you are out of game more than a month without good cause you will get expelled from corp.....

• We do PVP roams and Home Defense, but we also enjoy sitting back and doing PvE on the slow days.

If you are interested in making some new friends while making money and getting kills then join us. Feel free to contact or "Steve Ransom" in game via evemail/convo or join our public channel: "SLUTS bar and grill"

Hope to hear from you soon...Big smile

Steve Ransom CEO
    Big smile
    Chey Chey Ransom
    #2 - 2014-06-01 00:42:04 UTC
    Bumpity bumpity
    Chey Chey Ransom
    #3 - 2014-06-02 21:10:50 UTC
    Big things are a comin!
    Chey Chey Ransom
    #4 - 2014-06-03 14:28:33 UTC
    happy Tuesday!
    Chey Chey Ransom
    #5 - 2014-06-04 15:11:01 UTC
    HUMP DAY!!!!
    GandolftheWhite
    THOU SHALL NOT PASS
    #6 - 2014-06-09 21:30:53 UTC
    friendly bump

I've known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back. I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've seen it, felt it!

GandolftheWhite
    THOU SHALL NOT PASS
    #7 - 2014-06-11 19:52:43 UTC
    another friendly bumb...

I've known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back. I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've seen it, felt it!

Chey Chey Ransom
    #8 - 2014-06-13 20:16:52 UTC
    TGIF I hope to recruit some new blood today!
    GandolftheWhite
    THOU SHALL NOT PASS
    #9 - 2014-06-15 11:13:12 UTC
    Thou may pass...

GandolftheWhite
    THOU SHALL NOT PASS
    #10 - 2014-06-18 16:31:58 UTC
    just a little bump...