These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Isboxing bomb squads

First post
Author
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#21 - 2014-06-08 23:58:56 UTC
Royally wrote:

Seeing as you have already decided for yourself that these are "baseless lies", even though I stated that I am in the process of obtaining the evidence you crave for, makes a discussion with you a moot point.

You also dismissed my OP as "grrgoons", which is wasnt, I am not judging here, I'm merely pointing out inconsistencies.

Im not the only one calling BS on this

IT seems HIGHLY unlikely to have played out the way you describe. Id also like to take a moment to tell you that posting GM conversations or responses is against the rules.

Also I did not dismiss your OP as GrrGoons. If you would take the care to actually read what I wrote, you would see I said in fact the complete opposite.

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#22 - 2014-06-09 00:03:25 UTC
So Long as CCP heavily relies on multiple accounts to survive, nothing will be done about ISBoxer. I also agree with others about the validity of reimbursement, they shouldn't be reimbursed and I don't see why CCP would.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Dalto Bane
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-06-09 00:15:16 UTC
I don't believe you OP.

What I do believe is that this is a stealth "ban ISBoxer" thread. First things first, how do you know ISBoxer is the program used, and not, lets say AHK (there is about numerous softwares/hardwares that can do what ISBoxer does to varying degrees)

Secondly, in the six seconds from when the bombs were deployed and traveled to their destination, your associates, instead of being aligned and warping out, jumping gate, our frantically kissing their *** goodbye, they instead, studied the movements of the bombers movement to such detail that they could without question, determine that they were being controlled using ISBoxer.

Thirdly, none of the above matters, unless the bombers pilot was using an automated third party software in conjunction with ISBoxer, ISBoxer still requires a person behind the keyboard, and a stroke of the keys to control, even if its 20 instances.

ONE KEYSTROKE TO RULE THEM ALL!

Also gonna need that proof of reimbursement to give your post any

Drops Mic

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#24 - 2014-06-09 00:44:21 UTC
So the claim is that the petitions were filed specifically with the complaint that "I got exploded by someone using IsBoxer", not any other game mechanics issue, and that CCP said, in 17/21 cases (but strangely, not the last 4), "Oh, ok, it was using IsBoxer, you can be reimbursed"?

Just to make sure that I understand this
GreenSeed
#25 - 2014-06-09 00:44:27 UTC
all i see is more proof that there's no Goonswarm and that the Mittani is an eccentric billionaire with multiple personality disorder.
Arec Bardwin
#26 - 2014-06-09 00:44:59 UTC
Goon character naming practice has really gone downhill recently....
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2014-06-09 01:12:08 UTC
I wouldn't put it past their GMs to reimburse for really stupid **** like this.

If they are getting reimbursed then that is indeed a problem. If not, whatever. But isboxing bombers is allowed.

Also, I knew exactly who you were talking about (oodell) before I even opened this thread.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Magnus Cortex
Ginger Industrial Solutions
#28 - 2014-06-09 01:17:45 UTC
Honeypot thread Smile
Mag's
Azn Empire
#29 - 2014-06-09 01:26:31 UTC
Also calling BS on this.

Also, IB4TL.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#30 - 2014-06-09 01:50:17 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
Removed some posts linking to killmails. Killmails may only be posted in C&P.

Upon further review of the thread, I am closing it for the following rule violation:

Quote:
31. Rumor mongering is prohibited.

Rumor threads and posts which are based off no actual solid information and are designed to either troll or annoy other users will be locked and removed. These kinds of threads and posts are detrimental to the wellbeing and spirit of the EVE Online Community, and can create undue panic among forum users, as well as adding to the workload of our moderators.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page12