These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Omnidirectional Tracking Links bugged

Author
Adriana Nolen
Sama Guild
#1 - 2014-06-07 00:53:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Adriana Nolen
As someone mentioned in ship & modules, omnidirectional tracking links weren't affecting fighters. After checking a bit, it seems the module itself is broken.

With the drones in the bay, no script or either script and the module activated, the stats are remain the same. This also is affecting sentry drones on my dominix.
TheMercenaryKing
Ultimatum.
#2 - 2014-06-07 00:54:12 UTC
I think the show info on drones in itself was bugged for a long time and doesnt show module bonus. I am not 100% sure on that though.
Adriana Nolen
Sama Guild
#3 - 2014-06-07 00:56:13 UTC
TheMercenaryKing wrote:
I think the show info on drones in itself was bugged for a long time and doesnt show module bonus. I am not 100% sure on that though.

Show info for drones works with them in the drone bay. The new tracking enhancers affect stats but the tracking links don't.
gascanu
Bearing Srl.
#4 - 2014-06-07 08:39:33 UTC
Adriana Nolen wrote:
As someone mentioned in ship & modules, omnidirectional tracking links weren't affecting fighters. After checking a bit, it seems the module itself is broken.

With the drones in the bay, no script or either script and the module activated, the stats are remain the same. This also is affecting sentry drones on my dominix.

yea i've noticed this too.
no matter if you fit tracking or optimal script in your omni or even if you put it on/off the sentrys stats on my ishtar do not change; looks broken to me...
Solecist Project
#5 - 2014-06-07 08:40:47 UTC
... with nobody interfering ...

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#6 - 2014-06-07 08:54:00 UTC
Known display bug on drone tracking links.
Makes it hard to know 100% if broken or not in actual fact.
Solecist Project
#7 - 2014-06-07 08:56:14 UTC
... you can post in 17 seconds ...

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

gascanu
Bearing Srl.
#8 - 2014-06-07 09:10:53 UTC
Nevyn Auscent wrote:
Known display bug on drone tracking links.
Makes it hard to know 100% if broken or not in actual fact.

then the new low slot tracking enhancers should act the same, but since someone already posted they modify the drones stats... seems more like a bug to me...Roll
Solecist Project
#9 - 2014-06-07 09:11:40 UTC
Did a bug report get filed?

Robert Warner
Back Door Burglars
#10 - 2014-06-07 09:15:51 UTC
Yeah, I filed a full report on it there a couple of days ago, including full details and annotated screenshots.

It seems that there is no real effect from the omnidirectionals (not just a representation bug in the drone info screen).
Solecist Project
#11 - 2014-06-07 09:16:42 UTC
Cool!

gascanu
Bearing Srl.
#12 - 2014-06-07 09:38:06 UTC
i filled one as well, waiting for the answer ...Sad
Pure Temptation
omi topi
#13 - 2014-06-26 10:42:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Pure Temptation
Omnidirectional Tracking Links still seem to be broken / non functional. Cry

Any statement of the Devs already if they are working on it to fix it?