These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The case of the bottomless dress. (updated. Tight tops, CC bug!)

First post
Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#61 - 2014-06-04 18:16:09 UTC
Something something more WiS whatever. I'll sign.

I have no idea wtf is going on but hey, WiS.

Also hai Sol.

Edit: #pagedunk

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Marsha Mallow
#62 - 2014-06-04 18:22:12 UTC
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
It's about the right to cavort without pants.

As long as my right to send gifts of paper bags, nipples or ball-gags is released at the same point as your bare arses. Fine!

Or deliver CCP Guard [plushie] by express mail for my birthday, whichever is cheapest

Otherwise, can you not just cavort here. After exams it's top of my review list, then testing the Crius things. I know which one will be more entertaining.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#63 - 2014-06-04 18:50:42 UTC
Stockings would also be awesome :)

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#64 - 2014-06-04 19:04:51 UTC
I don't have a female alt on TQ, but female SiSi Alt agrees http://i.imgur.com/0lXwDNY.png

That and pretty much everyone, guy or girl, on TQ I know wants this. They either have a female char or wanna look at one xD

The Drake is a Lie

Solecist Project
#65 - 2014-06-04 19:31:10 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
It's about the right to cavort without pants.

As long as my right to send gifts of paper bags, nipples or ball-gags is released at the same point as your bare arses. Fine!

Or deliver CCP Guard [plushie] by express mail for my birthday, whichever is cheapest

Otherwise, can you not just cavort here. After exams it's top of my review list, then testing the Crius things. I know which one will be more entertaining.

Sorry, but that's just crap.

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Solecist Project
#66 - 2014-06-04 19:32:01 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Indeed, wouldn't they? xD

Xercodo wrote:
I don't have a female alt on TQ, but female SiSi Alt agrees http://i.imgur.com/0lXwDNY.png

That and pretty much everyone, guy or girl, on TQ I know wants this. They either have a female char or wanna look at one xD
Nice sideboob! :D

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#67 - 2014-06-04 19:37:13 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Yep

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#68 - 2014-06-04 19:42:42 UTC
I will only support bottomless dresses if Male avatars can get Banana Hammocks.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#69 - 2014-06-04 19:44:00 UTC
Eyepatch

Pirate hat

Lost ears

Properly gouged out eyes

Smashed teeth

Cranial reconstruction

Unnecessary surgery

Wait what are we talking about again?

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Marsha Mallow
#70 - 2014-06-04 19:50:59 UTC
I dunno, where's the bonfire, I have 2005 sandals to burn.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#71 - 2014-06-04 19:52:06 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I will only support bottomless dresses if Male avatars can get Banana Hammocks.

Not supporting a proper Kilt? Heretic!
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#72 - 2014-06-04 20:05:15 UTC
Signed. A dress is a dress...not a shirt. It just doesn't look right with pants under it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this..

http://i.imgur.com/Uc2YflB.jpg

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Meiyang Lee
Game Instrument Applications
#73 - 2014-06-04 20:09:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Meiyang Lee
I personally prefer to wear it with a pair of leggings, but it is indeed the right length for a cocktail dress. Big smile
May need to consider doing that some time, already have the black & gold version as it is.

Oi, CCP, how about some pantihose, stockings and thigh-highs to go with these dresses. Twisted

And that "rocket" dress is just an LBD by another name. Lol
Solecist Project
#74 - 2014-06-04 20:11:02 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Solecist Project wrote:
Mizhir wrote:

Yep

I'll make you better ones, if you provide me with a screenshot like this ...

http://imgur.com/ayBVFKE

Upload it on imgur and evemail me the link.

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#75 - 2014-06-04 20:14:07 UTC
This reminds me, guys need some moar beard and head hair options. A manly-pony-tail? Or the "surfer" hair on more than 2 bloodlines maybe?

What about full on "epic beard" that makes you look like a space wizard?!

We need the Sebeistor looking like vikings and ****

The Drake is a Lie

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#76 - 2014-06-04 20:15:47 UTC
Xercodo wrote:

We need the sebeistor

Nope

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Solecist Project
#77 - 2014-06-04 20:18:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
Xercodo wrote:
This reminds me, guys need some moar beard and head hair options. A manly-pony-tail? Or the "surfer" hair on more than 2 bloodlines maybe?

This is the wrong thread for your stuff. If you really care about having a voice that's being heard,
you need to follow the links provided in the initial post.

Hi Anslo!

Anslo
Scope Works
#78 - 2014-06-04 20:24:08 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Xercodo wrote:

This is the wrong thread for your stuff. If you really care about having a voice that's being heard,

Hi Anslo!

Sup. So, I read the thread, and I'm confirmed too stupid to fully get what this is about.

Dresses that literally have no bottom or stockings or whatever?

Or dresses that if you look under them are a black hole leading to a deep, dark never ending dimension of misery, torment and pain.

Solecist Project
#79 - 2014-06-04 20:32:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
Anslo wrote:
Solecist Project wrote:
Xercodo wrote:

Hi Anslo!

Sup. So, I read the thread, and I'm confirmed too stupid to fully get what this is about.

Dresses that literally have no bottom or stockings or whatever?

Or dresses that if you look under them are a black hole leading to a deep, dark never ending dimension of misery, torment and pain.
You have a weird perspective on women, Anslo. :)

This is about the fact that while we can wear these "dresses",
we still have to wear a "bottom". Like a skirt, or pants.

Although it's not even really necessary, because they're all SFW except for one specific type of dress that's cut differently.

Anslo
Scope Works
#80 - 2014-06-04 20:34:50 UTC
Oh so it's like dress+skirt/pants when really it could be just dress. But, they force you to wear skirt, pants whatever.

lol.

wat.