These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Drone Management

Author
Ipiz
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-06-03 07:34:12 UTC
1) I would like to suggest the ability to Drag - Drop drones individually and by Group onto a target.

When you finished a mission salvage droning is much faster if you individually send one drone to each wreck. A lot of clicking & right clicking to salvage. Would be nice to just drag one salvage drone onto one wreck. I can see this being handy in combat too.

2) Drone damage displayed in bay :) Sorry I know that's been posted b4.

3) Change to drone grouping list to 'First In Last Out' queue. This would help with shield regeneration. In a group of 10 hobs for example the last five recalled will not be the first sent back out.

Flame shields on! :)

Barton Breau
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-06-03 08:00:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Barton Breau
Support, even if this gets suggested every few months and ofc with the salvage drones there is always the issue of balancing, you kinda dont wan those little 10s cycle buggers be better and more convenient than a salvager fit ship for everything except a sleeper wreck :)
Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#3 - 2014-06-03 08:05:20 UTC
Ipiz wrote:

2) Drone damage displayed in bay :) Sorry I know that's been posted b4.

its been requested for many many years, and many many times.... You'd think CCP would at least try to look at the drone UI system.

Ipiz wrote:

3) Change to drone grouping list to 'First In Last Out' queue. This would help with shield regeneration. In a group of 10 hobs for example the last five recalled will not be the first sent back out.

Good idea.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#4 - 2014-06-03 08:39:06 UTC
love the 1st one +1

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs