These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

★★★★ Teamspeak 3 || Webspace || ECM || VPS ★★★★

First post
Author
vampire Huunuras
Pathfinder Sentinels
#41 - 2014-05-27 22:42:32 UTC
GM said its out of their jurisdiction and they cannot do anything.

CleverGirls Director | FC | Recruiter

Anthologee
Reversing Entropy.
Gimme Da Loot
#42 - 2014-05-28 02:26:25 UTC
Glad i didn't upgrade to paying for a full year to get a discount.
Curious how much your character is worth? Check out my character assessment thread! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=367793&find=unread
GM Smiley
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#43 - 2014-05-28 13:10:36 UTC  |  Edited by: GM Smiley
After further investigation into this, we are going to provide reimbursement for third-party services not rendered. If you file a ticket for reimbursement, please include the timestamps from your wallet journal for the transactions that were not made good on. A brief description for each entry describing which of the specific listed services it was for, while not strictly required, will go a long way to make our job investigating this (and reimbursing you) faster and easier. Finally, including a link to this thread in the ticket will help just in case a GM not already familiar with this thread picks up the ticket.

Note that we will only provide reimbursement for time that was paid for and not delivered. This includes any partial months/years, but does not include months that were fully delivered.

GM Smiley | Game Master

Gin Alley
#44 - 2014-05-28 15:04:04 UTC
RIP Chribbas 10 year monopoly on third party services.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#45 - 2014-05-28 15:06:49 UTC
Gin Alley wrote:

You do realize the reason CCP is providing reimbursement is not because someone was scammed, it's because someone was scammed for an out of game services. CCP have clearly stated in their rules that scamming is not allowed for an out of game service provided by someone.
Last time I heard, Chribba didn't provide third party services for these kind of services..

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Gin Alley
#46 - 2014-05-28 15:16:07 UTC
lanyaie wrote:
Gin Alley wrote:

You do realize the reason CCP is providing reimbursement is not because someone was scammed, it's because someone was scammed for an out of game services. CCP have clearly stated in their rules that scamming is not allowed for an out of game service provided by someone.
Last time I heard, Chribba didn't provide third party services for these kind of services..

Respectfully- The GM above should clarify his statement that it is only for out of game services then, the way it reads can lead one to believe that if they get scammed out of a titan CCP will reimburse their isk.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#47 - 2014-05-28 15:34:03 UTC
Gin Alley wrote:
lanyaie wrote:
Gin Alley wrote:

Respectfully- The GM above should clarify his statement that it is only for out of game services then, the way it reads can lead one to believe that if they get scammed out of a titan CCP will reimburse their isk.

I think it's quite obvious to anyone that has read the initial post and the GM post.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#48 - 2014-05-28 22:35:27 UTC  |  Edited by: James Amril-Kesh

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Toots Brainwave
Perkone
Caldari State
#49 - 2014-05-31 10:50:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Toots Brainwave
Hi,

I'd like to point out that this character was sold to me almost two months ago:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4438312#post4438312

I keep getting evemails about this thing every now and then since he used this character for whatever this is, but I know nothing about it and can't help you.
Previous page123