These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

We want Fedo Plush!

First post
Author
Velicitia
XS Tech
#61 - 2014-05-27 13:58:55 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
+1 for a plushie. Alternative to a Fedo or ship, CCP Guard? Shocked

yes! life-size CCP Guard plushie!

Just the right size to fit on a bookshelf Lol

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Ken 1138
State War Academy
Caldari State
#62 - 2014-05-27 14:24:31 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Wouldn't that just be a padded footstool that your average EVE player has sat on and broken its legs? P

I'd rather have a plush Myrmidon.

A plush Titan you can use a bed pillow would be even better.
SKINE DMZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#63 - 2014-05-27 14:26:55 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
+1 for a plushie. Alternative to a Fedo or ship, CCP Guard? Shocked

Yes! ALL CCP developers collectibles in plush form

I disagree

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#64 - 2014-05-27 14:52:10 UTC
Yun Kuai wrote:
Yet another idea that could help build up EvE's store. So much wasted money that CCP is missing yet again What?

I sincerly doubt the amount of stuffed Fedos sold would come close to paying for their design, manufacture and import, no matter how cheap the sweatshop they are made in is.

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#65 - 2014-05-27 16:41:55 UTC
Yun Kuai wrote:
Yet another idea that could help build up EvE's store. So much wasted money that CCP is missing yet again What?

Look, CCP isn't here to make money.

Just ask most of GD.
Caelestina
0.0 Massive Dynamic
Pandemic Horde
#66 - 2014-05-27 18:25:35 UTC
Yes! All the plush!
Erufen Rito
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#67 - 2014-05-27 18:33:05 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Bernie Nator wrote:

Can... can we get those for fanfest? Because I'd buy some.

You eh... You know what they are, right? Pretty readily available throughout Iceland, but definitely not recommended! (At least by me)

....shack of dicks.....?

This is as nice as I get. Best quote ever https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4137165#post4137165

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#68 - 2014-05-27 19:48:45 UTC
Erufen Rito wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Bernie Nator wrote:

Can... can we get those for fanfest? Because I'd buy some.

You eh... You know what they are, right? Pretty readily available throughout Iceland, but definitely not recommended! (At least by me)

....shack of dicks.....?

Explanation
Ivan Krividus
No Time Needed No Rush
The-Expanse
#69 - 2014-05-28 00:46:00 UTC
plush exotic dancers?
Pix Severus
Empty You
#70 - 2014-05-28 00:49:46 UTC
Ivan Krividus wrote:
plush exotic dancers?

+1

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Jade Blackwind
#71 - 2014-05-28 08:05:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Jade Blackwind
Plush Fedo is actually a good idea.
Also, plush Rogue Drones, and plush Gallente drones: Hobgoblin, Hammerhead, Ogre. And some of those Amarr drones have suspiciously pillow-like shapes....
Jelly Fat
Greedy Bastards
#72 - 2014-05-28 12:39:44 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Yun Kuai wrote:

I sincerly doubt the amount of stuffed Fedos sold would come close to paying for their design, manufacture and import, no matter how cheap the sweatshop they are made in is.

Your clone is corrupted. Stand by for Biomassing. The Tram System will pick you up.

How powerful will you be?

(Your Wizard Level equals the number of Magic Crystal Balls you own)

Wizard Level: 1337

Eli Hakomairos
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#73 - 2014-05-30 03:11:44 UTC
Jelly Fat wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Yun Kuai wrote:

Your clone is corrupted. Stand by for Biomassing. The Tram System will pick you up.

Don't waste the time, there's a balcony in the captains quarters.
Xenuria
#74 - 2014-05-30 04:49:03 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
Shipping on those Fedos would be horrendous if they made them to actual in game scale. I mean, after all, Fedos weigh 3000kg in EVE. Blink

On which planet?

Gravity is specific to the location.

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#75 - 2014-05-30 07:04:19 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
I Love Boobies wrote:
Shipping on those Fedos would be horrendous if they made them to actual in game scale. I mean, after all, Fedos weigh 3000kg in EVE. Blink

On which planet?

Gravity is specific to the location.

Gravity doesnt affect mass

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#76 - 2014-05-30 12:26:08 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Yun Kuai wrote:

Just how much "Design" can you put into a more or less formless plush sack filled with soft stuff? Straight

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#77 - 2014-05-30 12:29:18 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Yun Kuai wrote:

Just how much "Design" can you put into a more or less formless plush sack filled with soft stuff? Straight

Enough so it looks like its picture.

Someone still has to go to the effort of designing a 3D stuffed version of a 32x32 pixel image (or whatever it is) and how it would be assembled.