These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Obligatory RCC Thread

First post First post
Author
Xtrah
Ehefkae
#261 - 2014-05-26 20:06:45 UTC
HerrBert wrote:
I like Kittens

Holy ****, which hole did you crawl out of?
HerrBert
T H E R A P Y
#262 - 2014-05-26 20:20:49 UTC
If you go towards Pluto and then keep heading east. You will find a hole, that leads to a cave, there is a gnome ... his name is charlie.. he made me a spaceship so i could return... sadly the wifi on this ship is **** so .. it will take some time till i finally hit back on earth... and then i have to send a rescue squad for charlie....

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

QT McWhiskers
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#263 - 2014-05-26 20:26:41 UTC
Have you not played space engineers? Get a ship point it at his exact location get it to full speed then turn everything but the beacon off. It will reach him in no time.

(Or you will die unexpectedly and spawn 700k out from your home base and the lag is so horrible that there is no possible way to get back to your home base.)
Tervilious
Big Johnson's
#264 - 2014-05-26 20:34:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Tervilious
Jonny Copper wrote:
Ahost Gceo wrote:
Prophet Bathana wrote:
Ahost Gceo wrote:
John Caldr wrote:
Few questions to RCC

1) How do you want to bring capitals back from 6-2 - you have at least 6 capital groups here
2) WHY PVP entity is moving to 6-2

Is it safe to assume you already retired from WH PVP and switched to carebear mode?

Why do you think I left RCC.

I think you left RCC because you couldn't step up and become a content creator. Don't worry bro, I'm sure wherever you go there will be people to force feed you things to do.

"Anyone got the chain BMs?"

I don't remember you FCing anything.
I don't remember you being a recruiter.
I don't particularly remember you being a prospective scout trying to get an anemic alliance fleet to form up even 5 ships during US TZ.

But that does sound like something I did on multiple occasions. Even content creators like Dasani, Pantuf, and others who came before you get burnt out with the hand of cards they are dealt and finally fold, seeking greener pastures.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I Lol'd
Confirming Obstergo turned carebear after losing 3 directors and a content creator.

Jonny you're not a content creator in EVE.

Take SISI somewhere else.

Shocked

AHOST, SHUT UR HOLSTER!

Twisted
Jonny Copper
Patriotic Tendencies
Goonswarm Federation
#265 - 2014-05-26 20:47:38 UTC
Lololololololol well good thing i wasnt talking about myself when i said content creator.
And with that aside, you are correct, I am not a content creator at this time.
Tervilious
Big Johnson's
#266 - 2014-05-26 21:03:20 UTC
Jonny Copper wrote:
Lololololololol well good thing i wasnt talking about myself when i said content creator.

I love u, but confirming you're still TERRIBLE
Jonny Copper
Patriotic Tendencies
Goonswarm Federation
#267 - 2014-05-26 21:23:48 UTC
Tervilious wrote:
Jonny Copper wrote:

I love u, but confirming you're still TERRIBLE

Man thats a perfect setup for a "yo daughter" joke.

And man that butthurt is bad.
Cara Forelli
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#268 - 2014-05-26 22:09:13 UTC
corbexx wrote:

Kitten cam.

http://www.twitch.tv/thegdstudio

Ok so most of them are asleep but is about 10 kittens in total.

Please make full screen Big smile

Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli

Titan's Lament

Joran Jackson
The Red Circle Inc.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#269 - 2014-05-26 22:47:14 UTC
corbexx wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
I like Kittens

Kitten cam.

In the spirit of derailing this thread further, holy **** did you see Black's ultra dunk? Major fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlvFOv1jNYc
Hayley Enaka
Bookmark Both Sides
#270 - 2014-05-26 23:50:02 UTC
Joran Jackson wrote:
corbexx wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
I like Kittens

Kitten cam.

In the spirit of derailing this thread further, holy **** did you see Black's ultra dunk? Major fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlvFOv1jNYc

Screw that, did you see ddz's 8 slotted Tinker?
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#271 - 2014-05-27 02:24:28 UTC
Henry Cummings wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
bears

Ignoring May (because of the obnoxious number of structures on lazerhawks board and somewhat our own) and instead looking at april and march, using our respective corporation killboards, we see:

April
RCC: 880 ships killed
LazerHawks: 560 ships killed

granted, a lot of that was burn jita, so let's look at march.

March
RCC:599 ships killed
LazerHawks: 918 ships killed

Just looking at numbers, it is pretty clear that, although we might not match lazerhawks in particular, we aren't bears; if 599 ships killed in a month or less is a definition of bearing then I can direct you to many other wormhole corporations in need of the blued union crusade of cleansing.

Unless, of course, you're just pulling words out of your ass. Seems likely.

Of course, you can always just say "numbers are numbers hurr hurr" but numbers don't lie. You, on the other hand, can and did. Fact is, we are a pvp alliance and you had other reasons for evicting us that are less than scrupulous.

350 man alliance vs a corp that only just cracked 150 members at the end of April. And with a 115bill vs 190bill ISK swing in our favor in April. Stop quoting numbers that make you look like bears. It looks bad.

Enjoy the C2 drake/tengu ganks.

Peace.
Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#272 - 2014-05-27 02:27:02 UTC
Senn Denroth wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
bears

Ignoring May (because of the obnoxious number of structures on lazerhawks board and somewhat our own) and instead looking at april and march, using our respective corporation killboards, we see:

April

March

Just looking at numbers, it is pretty clear that, although we might not match lazerhawks in particular, we aren't bears; if 599 ships killed in a month or less is a definition of bearing then I can direct you to many other wormhole corporations in need of the blued union crusade of cleansing.

Of course, you can always just say "numbers are numbers hurr hurr" but numbers don't lie. You, on the other hand, can and did. Fact is, we are a pvp alliance and you had other reasons for evicting us that are less than scrupulous.

350 man alliance vs a corp that only just cracked 150 members at the end of April. And with a 115bill vs 190bill ISK swing in our favor in April. Stop quoting numbers that make you look like bears. It looks bad.

Peace.

How would you survive without your Eve life..? lol

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: diogenes.proc@gmail.com

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

ksig cook
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#273 - 2014-05-27 02:48:08 UTC
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
bears

April

March

Peace.

Living in the forums?
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#274 - 2014-05-27 03:44:45 UTC
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
bears

April

March

Peace.

Says the man that ran for CSM, I think. Wait, was it you that ran for CSM?
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#275 - 2014-05-27 04:59:36 UTC
ksig cook wrote:
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
Senn Denroth wrote:
bears

April

March

Peace.

Living in the forums?

That's why I post so much :<

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

John Caldr
Perkone
Caldari State
#276 - 2014-05-27 11:43:29 UTC  |  Edited by: John Caldr
We turned to evictions since CCP removes an ability to track small targets in WH space.

So we accept bets on next targets (first one to guess it right will get 1B isks from QEX)

And we accept requests for evictions, backed by a nice sum (starting from 50B) of ISKs

PS We also accept tribute from parties who do not want to be in eviction list, and parties who want to ensure we (BU/QEX) do not harass/drop them. You can use 3rd parties like Chribba for related transactions. Evemail 61rus for details.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#277 - 2014-05-27 12:00:00 UTC
RudinV wrote:
looking for a jsig number of this ISD guys...i guess its time for a new eviction
We could ask the GM's to move us from the Polaris system into a wormhole system and ask the Community Team permission to log into TQ with our ISD characters. I highly doubt they would ever allow it though.
Even then you might be surprised about the kind of defence we could set up, given the combined knowledge and skill on offensive and defensive operations (even in W-space) of the CCL team.
I'm personally convinced one thing would be certain in such a hypothetical scenario: It would be an epic fight...Big smile

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Winthorp
#278 - 2014-05-27 12:05:12 UTC
ISD Ezwal wrote:
RudinV wrote:
looking for a jsig number of this ISD guys...i guess its time for a new eviction
We could ask the GM's to move us from the Polaris system into a wormhole system and ask the Community Team permission to log into TQ with our ISD characters. I highly doubt they would ever allow it though.
Even then you might be surprised about the kind of defence we could set up, given the combined knowledge and skill on offensive and defensive operations (even in W-space) of the CCL team.
I'm personally convinced one thing would be certain in such a hypothetical scenario: It would be an epic fight...Big smile

I think the combined forces of WH space would welcome the challenge to delete your ****.
HerrBert
T H E R A P Y
#279 - 2014-05-27 12:13:09 UTC  |  Edited by: HerrBert
I dont know if the ISDs have a short attention span or something but the option of winning this fight, even with 99% Imps in the Skull might rather be unrealistic considering that all the people after the "x-mess 2013 event" between KIll and WG are friends.

And they have in fact one common enemey! We don't need you to find a way out of Polaris.

In fact if Charlie wants it, he will guide the wormholes towards polaris and drink a beer on your dead pos.

So praised be Bob and the Gnome Charlie because they are gonna guide us to W-X-Mess2014 in Polaris this time there are DEVS AND ISDS to kill! WHY? BECAUSE THEY DONT GET IT!

For ISD Research purposes only because Wormholes knows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WifX1CWW6s Now you know what to expect...

Have a great day.

Also HI WHINNY!

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#280 - 2014-05-27 12:24:19 UTC
HerrBert wrote:
... the option of winning this fight, ...
I never claimed we would win in this hypothetical fight. I stated it would be an epic battle...Cool

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)