These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

AWOX Alert

Author
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#1 - 2014-05-24 06:58:44 UTC
Xsavia Calrisian is an AWOXer and a corp thief. This character is responsible for multiple unsanctioned corp/alliance kills and for stealing upwards of 5bn in loans from a corpie. You have been warned.
Aranaelia
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-05-24 09:12:59 UTC
He doesn't like you. I don't like you either.
Christian Lionbate
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-05-24 09:59:05 UTC
A worrying lack of proof leads me to believe that your reverse safari spectacularly backfired?
Don Purple
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#4 - 2014-05-24 10:09:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Don Purple
As i have not seen sabriz i must say you are accusing this person of being awsome, but with such a lack of proof we must conclude that they are just ordinary.

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#5 - 2014-05-24 12:28:39 UTC
Christian Lionbate wrote:
A worrying lack of proof leads me to believe that your reverse safari spectacularly backfired?

I needn't 'prove' anything. Check KBs. Check his API if he applies to you. You've been warned.
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#6 - 2014-05-24 12:29:58 UTC
Aranaelia wrote:

You're generally irrelevant, so that meshes well.
Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
#7 - 2014-05-24 13:10:44 UTC
You can't steal loans.

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

Kaea Astridsson
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#8 - 2014-05-24 13:38:11 UTC
Don't everyone already check API and Killboard?

Get on Comms, or die typing.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2014-05-24 15:43:41 UTC
I think we need to hear the other side of this story. This smells like false accusations and slander to me.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Aranaelia
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-05-24 20:16:57 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Aranaelia wrote:

You're generally irrelevant, so that meshes well.

Your tears fuel my irrelevancy.
raider womb
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#11 - 2014-05-25 11:17:29 UTC
Harsh words of justice, I wonder what kind of cruel treatment you gave him, to deserve this.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#12 - 2014-05-25 23:57:20 UTC
Don Purple wrote:
As i have not seen sabriz i must say you are accusing this person of being awsome, but with such a lack of proof we must conclude that they are just ordinary.

No, I happen to know a little more about this one. Xsavia has proven worthy of respect.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Captain Finklestein
Doomheim
#13 - 2014-05-26 03:11:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Captain Finklestein
Tengu Grib wrote:
I think we need to hear the other side of this story. This smells like false accusations and slander to me.

No kidding. Looked through the KB and don't see any real AWOXing, besides one skirmish which honestly looks like an in-corp PVP night or something.

It's just more financially viable for me.

Adira Nictor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2014-05-26 16:20:02 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Don Purple wrote:

No, I happen to know a little more about this one. Xsavia has proven worthy of respect.

Any details the op hasn't posted that you can share would be nice.
Jack Lennox
Grove Street Families
#15 - 2014-05-26 16:47:26 UTC
Your lack of proof disturbs me. Your baseless slander can only lead the rational members of this forum to believe that the only awoxer here sir, is YOU. If I had to guess, you were attempting to reverse safari Mr. Calrisian and you failed.

Stop being so bad OP, reverse safaris are really easy to do.

As a result of your pathetic libel attempt, I've alerted CSM Ripard Teg to your wrongdoings. Expect a ban in approximately one month.

Been ganked? Robbed? Space feelings hurt?  Now there's something you can do! Fill out a Customer Service Comment Card!  EIther that or contact everyone's favorite Space Detective for an instant ban!

Jaun Pacht-Feng
Doomheim
#16 - 2014-05-26 16:49:34 UTC
FOX News 24 Reporting!

Lowsec Pirate/Scammer Corp/Alliance is butthurt that they were scammed and AWOXED!

This and more at 11!

"Go Goon or Go Home"

Perfect description of the biggest problem with Eve. 

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2014-05-27 06:13:58 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Xsavia Calrisian is an AWOXer and a corp thief. This character is responsible for multiple unsanctioned corp/alliance kills and for stealing upwards of 5bn in loans from a corpie. You have been warned.

Where can I apply to get 5bil in loans? Rifterlings? Sounds good. App in coming.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2014-05-27 16:48:16 UTC
Captain Finklestein wrote:
Tengu Grib wrote:

No kidding. Looked through the KB and don't see any real AWOXing, besides one skirmish which honestly looks like an in-corp PVP night or something.

The Rifterlings alliance recently had an "awox week" where they all shot at each other. I saw it live on Fin's stream. Maybe OP lost out on some kills and is trying to get forum revenge?

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#19 - 2014-05-27 17:34:16 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
Christian Lionbate wrote:

I needn't 'prove' anything. Check KBs. Check his API if he applies to you. You've been warned.

Hook, line, sinker.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Michael Ignis Archangel
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#20 - 2014-05-27 17:59:18 UTC
Loan - collateral = gift.
12Next page