These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

My friend needs clothes...

First post First post First post
Author
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#561 - 2014-04-30 23:02:49 UTC
actually carmen - you ought to pod your alts, and collect them from space, it'll be much cosier in the room, and you won't need such a big room if you don't have to fit the pods in.

For posting an idea into F&I: come up with idea, try and think how people could abuse this, try to fix your idea - loop the process until you can't see how it could be abused, then post to the forums to let us figure out how to abuse it..... If your idea can be abused, it [u]WILL[/u] be.

Nikk Narrel
Moonlit Bonsai
#562 - 2014-05-01 13:22:15 UTC
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:
actually carmen - you ought to pod your alts, and collect them from space, it'll be much cosier in the room, and you won't need such a big room if you don't have to fit the pods in.

Where do we place orders?

Please have Carmen wear something frilly before entering the pod, saves time redressing her.

I have some exotic dancers waiting to act as her ladies in waiting, she will be the star of my showcase, Princess Carmen....
joelinux
Perkone
Caldari State
#563 - 2014-05-01 14:05:03 UTC
Nikk Narrel wrote:
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

Where do we place orders?

Please have Carmen wear something frilly before entering the pod, saves time redressing her.

I have some exotic dancers waiting to act as her ladies in waiting, she will be the star of my showcase, Princess Carmen....

Ooo! and Don't forget! Princesses get Tea Parties!
xCervantesx
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#564 - 2014-05-01 14:06:24 UTC
You sir, have made my day. thank you
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#565 - 2014-05-01 22:05:07 UTC
I suppose as a princess that means you must obey her orders, I just hope she doesn't have a tendency to order you about.

For posting an idea into F&I: come up with idea, try and think how people could abuse this, try to fix your idea - loop the process until you can't see how it could be abused, then post to the forums to let us figure out how to abuse it..... If your idea can be abused, it [u]WILL[/u] be.

Nikk Narrel
Moonlit Bonsai
#566 - 2014-05-02 13:11:40 UTC
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:
I suppose as a princess that means you must obey her orders, I just hope she doesn't have a tendency to order you about.

For enough nacho cheese tortilla chips, I'll be a good host indeed!
Vadeim Rizen
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#567 - 2014-05-02 14:57:26 UTC
How have I never seen this thread before? 2 years later still making people laugh. This made my day.
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#568 - 2014-05-02 16:27:36 UTC
Nikk Narrel wrote:
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

does your princess like tortilla cheese chips? - my queenie tends to just munch the tortilla chips (with a little help from me), but the woman just won't swallow ; and the cheese - well - she either let's it dribble out the corners of her mouth or just chews on that without swallowing too.

is it something I'm doing wrong?

Nikk Narrel
Moonlit Bonsai
#569 - 2014-05-02 16:49:44 UTC
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:
Nikk Narrel wrote:
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

does your princess like tortilla cheese chips? - my queenie tends to just munch the tortilla chips (with a little help from me), but the woman just won't swallow ; and the cheese - well - she either let's it dribble out the corners of her mouth or just chews on that without swallowing too.

is it something I'm doing wrong?

Now that you mention it, I never see her eat any of them.
I just figured she was watching her diet carefully... she is very good at controlling what she eats.
And I suspect she works out too, she has solid muscle-tone...

It seems they are simply treats, to reward me for my faithful devotion to her...
She is SO thoughtful!
Smile
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#570 - 2014-05-03 09:59:27 UTC
oh, that's wonderful, I think that queenie doesn't really reward me, but unfortunately I'm not exactly a one-companion type of guy..... I've had my flings with other.....

though I have to say, queenie is also very careful what she eats - never puts on a pound, that woman!

Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#571 - 2014-05-08 10:21:10 UTC
Cathrine Kenchov wrote:
Hans Jagerblitzen wrote:
space chikun wrote:
JamesCLK wrote:
Sindel Pellion wrote:
A few months ago, some random space freak used a locator agent to find me, brought a fleet 50 jumps out to blow up my ship, pod me, scoop my corpse . . .

. . . and leave. The rest of the people on the roam with me didn't get targeted at all. Just me.

It makes sense now.

I'm horribly disgusted-- and slightly turned on.

Maybe he/she just needed a fresh pair of legs? Lol

And I think we're done here. Lol

This thread is a shining example of the strength of the player - CSM - developer communication chain. Look at how many of us have posted here, and with little drama? How DARE you disrupt such a productive discussion!!

So if eve players can agree on anything, its the matters of death, gore and necrophilia ?

Well, I can't wait for the World of Darkness threads.

This is probably the real reason they canceled WoD. Prevention of medial and immediate corporate suicide. Twisted
Nikk Narrel
Moonlit Bonsai
#572 - 2014-05-08 13:45:14 UTC
Sirinda wrote:
Cathrine Kenchov wrote:
So if eve players can agree on anything, its the matters of death, gore and necrophilia ?

Well, I can't wait for the World of Darkness threads.

This is probably the real reason they canceled WoD. Prevention of medial and immediate corporate suicide. Twisted

Oh... not exactly.

After reading this thread, they realized an entirely separate game for it would simply duplicate what we already had.

Now, I am enjoying a nice iced tea party with Princess Carmen, would you like a biscuit with yours?
InF3RNo Sp41n
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#573 - 2014-05-08 14:07:34 UTC
Jev North wrote:
help I can't breathe

Be careful, you could be the next Chloe!
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#574 - 2014-05-08 22:37:52 UTC
we need more people like chloe, princess carmen and queenie, they're such wonderful persons!

and it could be a new in-game profession - dating agency!

joelinux
Perkone
Caldari State
#575 - 2014-05-26 06:04:54 UTC
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:
we need more people like chloe, princess carmen and queenie, they're such wonderful persons!

I feel that would cheapen the experience of finding your one true love. It'd be a cold, harsh, relationship devoid of the experience of stumbling onto each other.
Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#576 - 2014-05-26 13:47:53 UTC
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

No doubt you would be 'cold calling' prospective partners.at least half the time...just don't be §urprised how often it goes to voicemail...
joelinux
Perkone
Caldari State
#577 - 2014-06-02 16:37:57 UTC
Corraidhin Farsaidh wrote:
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

No doubt you would be 'cold calling' prospective partners.at least half the time...just don't be §urprised how often it goes to voicemail...

Eh...I've been on enough blind dates. No need to get the cold shoulder from someone you've paid to be set up with...
Xe'Cara'eos
A Big Enough Lever
#578 - 2014-06-02 17:04:29 UTC
joelinux wrote:
Corraidhin Farsaidh wrote:
Xe'Cara'eos wrote:

Eh...I've been on enough blind dates. No need to get the cold shoulder from someone you've paid to be set up with...

I suppose it IS more romantic to find your one true companion in a chance meeting somewhere in the stars than at a dating agency....

the other problem with a dating agency is they might *shudders* try to pair you with a talking person *shudders again*

The Last Disciple
Doomheim
#579 - 2014-06-02 21:46:27 UTC
Danika Princip wrote:
Shocked

Looke Groundrunner
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#580 - 2014-06-03 06:49:42 UTC
It all suddenly makes sense what is behind that locked door in the captain's quarters... That would explain the smell.