These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So When, Not IF !!

First post
Author
Wu Phat
InsufficientFunds LLC.
#1 - 2014-05-26 12:44:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Wu Phat
So when will freighters not be able to jump through the titan jump bridge ?
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#2 - 2014-05-26 12:47:16 UTC
Phu Wat?

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

TigerXtrm
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-05-26 13:04:44 UTC
Because jumping freighters through a Titan is cheaper than them jumping themselves, thus circumventing the fuel increase?

(Serious question, I really don't know what you're on about.)

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Charlie Firpol
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-05-26 13:32:41 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
Because jumping freighters through a Titan is cheaper than them jumping themselves, thus circumventing the fuel increase?

He is talking about Freighters, not Jump Freighters. Especially of the act of anchoring an Industrial Hub in 0sec. The IHub is so big, you need a Freighter to transport and anchor it. With Freighters being able to be jumped to the right position with a Titan, that act is very easy instead of the risky freighter convoy it should be.

The Butcher of Black Rise - eve-radio.com

Wu Phat
InsufficientFunds LLC.
#5 - 2014-05-26 13:33:34 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:

freighters are capital class ships. So does it seem right that a capital ship that was designed with out jump capability to jump through another capital ship which was designed for sub capital ship use.
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#6 - 2014-05-26 13:38:14 UTC
Wu Phat wrote:

freighters are capital class ships

Here we go again......

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Antihrist Pripravnik
Scorpion Road Industry
#7 - 2014-05-26 13:40:37 UTC
The best solution is to come to GD to rant about it (exclamation marks for extra win).
Solely Project
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-05-26 13:41:50 UTC
When it turns into your mom!

Because yo mommas so fat, she can't use it.
Wu Phat
InsufficientFunds LLC.
#9 - 2014-05-26 13:49:24 UTC
I fell the greater the opportunity there should be EQUAL opposition. If your besieging a system with an Ihub it takes about 5 days. But when it'as all said and done you can reinforce your advance with a right click and bridge to..... NO!! It should be just as hard to reinforce your advance as it is as challenging to reinforce and take an objective in the first place.
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#10 - 2014-05-26 13:51:16 UTC
Wu Phat wrote:
I fell the greater the opportunity there should be EQUAL opposition. If your besieging a system with an Ihub it takes about 5 days. But when it'as all said and done you can reinforce your advance with a right click and bridge to..... NO!! It should be just as hard to reinforce your advance as it is as challenging to reinforce and take an objective in the first place.

Is this the same topic?

Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#11 - 2014-05-26 13:52:29 UTC
When it gets its own jump drive then sure, however since it doesn't it still should be allowed.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Shad0wsFury
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2014-05-26 13:53:14 UTC
/me rents an office in Aridia
Antihrist Pripravnik
Scorpion Road Industry
#13 - 2014-05-26 14:03:33 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Wu Phat wrote:

Is this the same topic?

Does it matter?Lol
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#14 - 2014-05-26 14:08:30 UTC
Antihrist Pripravnik wrote:

Does it matter?Lol

I dunno

I have a hard enough time understanding the OP as it is

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#15 - 2014-05-26 14:18:11 UTC
Antihrist Pripravnik wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Is this the same topic?
Does it matter?Lol
Nope. Either way it gets a lock.

OP, if and when you have a serious and well worded proposal for the betterment of EvE, please feel free to post it in the Features & Ideas Discussion part of the forum.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)