These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Obligatory RCC Thread

First post First post
Author
ChrisLCTR
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#201 - 2014-05-25 22:25:11 UTC
@ Sith and other ROLO guys.

I think the reason why we believed you were looking to get involved was because you guys appeared to be running locater agents to track some of our boys moving to Valhalla through HS, which is pretty smart IMO, and it seemed to be working, as this was kinda further confirmed by one of your guys in a Stratios dropping combat probes in one of the HS entrances we had getting into our target system, as I myself spotted it, although I do forget which of your guys it was. We had kind of a deep chain for your guy to scan down anyways, so we didn't really expect the guy would catch up, given the chain was several jumps deep.

The HS was pretty backwater, so coincidence seems unlikely. So you'll have to forgive my assumptions. Just seems a little suspect. v0v
Athanor Ruthoern
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#202 - 2014-05-25 22:40:18 UTC
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#203 - 2014-05-25 22:44:51 UTC
Athanor Ruthoern wrote:

I love that you read none of this thread. And I thought the bandwagon was already full.
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#204 - 2014-05-26 00:03:11 UTC
Confirming lazerhooks are butthurt, in fact we're the ones that secretly made this thread and started postingall the nerdrage :D

I love it how everyone in this thread has completely made up their mind about the motives behind all this, and how batphoned who. This thread is truly amazing. Provides so many tears and the other up side is, it will provide targets for the next offensive :)
Prophet Bathana
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#205 - 2014-05-26 00:12:59 UTC
Senn Denroth wrote:
Confirming lazerhooks are butthurt, in fact we're the ones that secretly made this thread and started postingall the nerdrage :D

I love it how everyone in this thread has completely made up their mind about the motives behind all this, and how batphoned who. This thread is truly amazing. Provides so many tears and the other up side is, it will provide targets for the next offensive :)

You're certainly right about providing targets for the next offensive.
Dominus Alterai
Star Freaks
#206 - 2014-05-26 00:14:35 UTC
ISD Ezwal wrote:
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.
Please people, keep it on topic and above all civil!

The Rules:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

Thread reopened.

NOOOO, MY POPCORN!!!!

Reducing your holes to a quivering mess since 2009.

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#207 - 2014-05-26 00:14:37 UTC
Braxus Deninard wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:
We're not here for good fights; we've exhausted that route with you. Keep tossing around who's mad. It's funny. Keep creating forum content while we create in-game content.

And we're not in it to win it. We just accepted an invite. But now we're in it to break you.
Have they accepted your app at Rolled Out yet? I thought you were jumping ship. I don't care - Unsubbing.

Seems fair to me - LZHX want to smash RCC into the ground. RCC seem like they're just going to die. We've had some great fights with LZHX since RLLO started off and before when we were part of Sky as well. Nobody in RLLO is mad about what happened recently with the fight - was completely our fault to leave an undefended fleet on a hole. Nobody can ever say LZHX don't fight, because the fights we've had with them recently have been really fun. Can not say the same for RCC.

At the end of the day you can claim a "cultural victory" but LZHX and other w-space groups are going to continue to have great fights and RCC seem like they won't be.

You can say that Fremen is edgy and whiny all you want, but he's at least being open - he doesn't like RCC and wants to evict you. I've certainly seen more from LZHX recently in w-space than RCC. I can't even remember the last time we fought RCC.

+1 kind sir.
Aegis Kashniir
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#208 - 2014-05-26 00:26:45 UTC
didnt want those pocos anyways
Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#209 - 2014-05-26 00:27:02 UTC
ChrisLCTR wrote:

I think the reason why we believed you were looking to get involved was because you guys appeared to be running locater agents to track some of our boys moving to Valhalla through HS, which is pretty smart IMO, and it seemed to be working, as this was kinda further confirmed by one of your guys in a Stratios dropping combat probes in one of the HS entrances we had getting into our target system, as I myself spotted it, although I do forget which of your guys it was. We had kind of a deep chain for your guy to scan down anyways, so we didn't really expect the guy would catch up, given the chain was several jumps deep.

The HS was pretty backwater, so coincidence seems unlikely. So you'll have to forgive my assumptions. Just seems a little suspect. v0v

This is the 1st I've heard about it

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant

Bob Artis
Rolled Out
#210 - 2014-05-26 01:44:13 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
ChrisLCTR wrote:

First I heard about it too. If we wanted to get into Valhalla we would've left a scout in when you rolled directly into our home.
Saavik Ambraelle
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#211 - 2014-05-26 02:06:50 UTC
Bob Artis wrote:
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
ChrisLCTR wrote:

First I heard about it too. If we wanted to get into Valhalla we would've left a scout in when you rolled directly into our home.

Must have been a coincidence then, maybe you were in the same chain and we didn't realise

Intoxication is the most effective of warp scramblers.

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#212 - 2014-05-26 02:09:58 UTC
USUQA M'DIQUE wrote:
Trinkets friend wrote:
Wow, the biggest forum primadonnas get sieged while they are apparently moving out (lel) and get buttmad over some POSs or something. last time i checked, a full deathstar POS was worth a fraction of a wormhole dread and takes hours to disassemble...so why don't you red-vadge conspiracists jjust pucker up and look on it like a free POS trash removal service?

Shoulda been buying cap sitter alts with your money instead of sillly space barbies clothing. And yes, the irony of saying that whilst wearing this coat is not lost on me.

TF, as much as I love you, I expected better... Come back to WH space, we miss you!

I am back. Now recruiting spies and thieves into BUGRY.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#213 - 2014-05-26 02:37:24 UTC
Saavik Ambraelle wrote:
Bob Artis wrote:
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
ChrisLCTR wrote:

Must have been a coincidence then, maybe you were in the same chain and we didn't realise

Let's just lob this accusation then try and recover when we're wrong...

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Yonis Pserad
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#214 - 2014-05-26 02:43:37 UTC
All these pocos are dying and I'm just sitting here ragerolling.
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#215 - 2014-05-26 02:52:13 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
Saavik Ambraelle wrote:

Let's just lob this accusation then try and recover when we're wrong...

Why not? You do, everyone else does. lol

Yonis Pserad wrote:

Bob hates you.
Yonis Pserad
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#216 - 2014-05-26 02:55:26 UTC
Yonis Pserad wrote:

Senn Denroth wrote:
Bob hates you.

RNG too random
Bob Artis
Rolled Out
#217 - 2014-05-26 03:00:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Bob Artis
Senn Denroth wrote:

Yonis Pserad wrote:

Bob hates you.

Nah I think hes an ok dude.
Winthorp
#218 - 2014-05-26 03:07:18 UTC
This seige is already boring me so back to the clothes, how much do you think they will go for?
Talon Karrde Karrde
Speaker for the Dead
Stay Feral
#219 - 2014-05-26 03:09:44 UTC
If not scared post the static for a fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mraO8JZbSkg
Aegis Kashniir
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#220 - 2014-05-26 03:10:22 UTC
WOW! it took that many of you to siege us?