These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Obligatory RCC Thread

First post First post
Author
TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#181 - 2014-05-25 17:28:14 UTC  |  Edited by: TurboX3
RudinV wrote:
Saavik Ambraelle wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
MASSIVE LOLZ @ LAZORHAWKS having to batphone the Russia Mafia, don't you guys the balls to do it solo?
In away on hols but when I read **** like this on reddit! Come on really? I better check the BR!

Yeah in case you haven't read the rest of the thread, Blood Union invited us to come along, not the other way around.

it doesnt matter! peeps from nullz knows things better than usBlink

I live in wormhole space too, I have eyes most places, just sitting on the beach getting tanned & drinking lagers atm!
RudinV
Sons Of Mother's Friend
Can i bring my Drake...
#182 - 2014-05-25 17:29:43 UTC
TurboX3 wrote:
My bad then, but seriously can't ppl do this **** solo? It's just one massive clusterfuck! Shame on Blood Union having to call friends!

u know...if u have 50 bottles of vodka and u wanna have good party u call friends to join, right? same situation, its not about we cant drink it alone, but why not to share if we can
Yonis Pserad
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#183 - 2014-05-25 17:46:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Yonis Pserad
RudinV wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
My bad then, but seriously can't ppl do this **** solo? It's just one massive clusterfuck! Shame on Blood Union having to call friends!

u know...if u have 50 bottles of vodka and u wanna have good party u call friends to join, right? same situation, its not about we cant drink it alone, but why not to share if we can

>Calls themselves elite pvp
>Brings in 2 additional entities to gank a single alliance that is in the middle of a move op
>Is Blued Union
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#184 - 2014-05-25 17:52:55 UTC
Lol, you just started moving a couple days ago. They've been at this for more than a month. Surely they were expecting you to leave.
TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#185 - 2014-05-25 17:56:33 UTC  |  Edited by: TurboX3
All BU does is log off traps.... Elite pvp indeed! Cool

Disclaimer - the views are my own & not of my alliance! :-p
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#186 - 2014-05-25 18:06:53 UTC
TurboX3 wrote:
All BU does is log off traps.... Elite pvp indeed! Cool

Disclaimer - the views are my own & not of my alliance! :-p

I heard BU are the reason siggy got #rekt

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

CivilWars
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#187 - 2014-05-25 18:11:37 UTC
If we rolled into RCC's soon to be old home I think we would do the right thing, and shoot everyone on both sides, or at least that would be my desire. I don't really love or hate anyone on either side.

Hidden Fremen liked your forum post:

Jack Miton liked your forum post:

TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#188 - 2014-05-25 18:14:37 UTC
Who cares about rolled out..... Anyways I'm heading to the bar to party logging!
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#189 - 2014-05-25 18:16:03 UTC
This thread needs some kittens:

Gogo! Mobilize forces. Fleet jump.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#190 - 2014-05-25 18:25:14 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
This thread needs some kittens:

Gogo! Mobilize forces. Fleet jump.

I miss my last cat. Had to get rid of him. Straight

Ginger tabby, I'll never have one again. Most vicious ******* cat I ever knew.

Opened my hand right up one time, bit to the bone on one finger. Got infected pretty bad.

Tons of character and could be real sweet, snuggled up in your lap, but just snap without warning and attack anyone. Visitors especially, me, the dog, the kids. Had to go.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Prophet Bathana
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#191 - 2014-05-25 18:30:31 UTC
I'm happy we at least outed Blued Union for what they are. But then again..

Надо отдать должное и дьяволу.
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#192 - 2014-05-25 18:35:32 UTC
I don't know... I bet you're still afraid of them.
RudinV
Sons Of Mother's Friend
Can i bring my Drake...
#193 - 2014-05-25 18:45:26 UTC
Yonis Pserad wrote:
RudinV wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:

>Calls themselves elite pvp
>Brings in 2 additional entities to gank a single alliance that is in the middle of a move op
>Is Blued Union

funny thing, BU never stated as elite pvpers^^
more likely bunch of honorable pirates, we kill rich and...kill poor also)
and if u wanna call us elite pvpers feel free to do so, but if "blued" means something bad (soz i just didnt get the translation, google tr didnt help at all) better move to Osmon without any stops o7
mechform
#194 - 2014-05-25 18:57:14 UTC
Hidden Fremen wrote:

No really. Now that the wh community knows they hire mercs to cover their off TZ. They were more scary when they were the unknown.

No Blues, No reds. Just Blood Union. Now its sometimes Blued Union.

Black Power - Brotha's in space unite!

Calmatt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#195 - 2014-05-25 19:20:03 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Is it really an eviction? I mean...it's a mostly empty wormhole. What's the proper term for this?

*Snip* Please refrain from personal attacks. ISD Ezwal.
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#196 - 2014-05-25 19:26:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Hidden Fremen
If empty means -2 towers, ooook. We have 10+ towers coming out of RF today. 5 with XLSMAs. Your caps might be gone, I'm not sure, but your POSes are all still definitely here. Our killboard will provide this evidence. How do you not know this? Stop pandering to the public.

Inb4 "that BR is fabricated".
Prophet Bathana
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#197 - 2014-05-25 19:28:18 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Hidden Fremen wrote:
If empty means -2 towers, ooook. We have 10+ towers coming out of RF today. 5 with XLSMAs. Your caps might be gone, I'm not sure, but your POSes are all still definitely here. Our killboard will provide this evidence. How do you not know this? Stop pandering to the public.

Thanks for cleaning up our leftover *Snip* Please refrain from using profanity. ISD Ezwal.
ksig cook
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#198 - 2014-05-25 19:42:29 UTC
mechform wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:

No really. Now that the wh community knows they hire mercs to cover their off TZ. They were more scary when they were the unknown.

No Blues, No reds. Just Blood Union. Now its sometimes Blued Union.

sooo, we are mercs now? how did I miss the memo?
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#199 - 2014-05-25 19:49:38 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.
Please people, keep it on topic and above all civil!

The Rules:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

Thread reopened.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#200 - 2014-05-25 21:38:26 UTC
Hidden Fremen wrote:
Are we the buttmad ones, if 90% of this thread are RCC+Rolled Out going back and forth talking about how bad we are?

Rolled Out is so mad, they forgot all the times we gave them good fights *Snip* Please refrain from personal attacks. ISD Ezwal.

Label us how you want - we didn't become the corp we are today without hard work and evidence that we fight.

Spare me Fremen.

There are like 2 people in my corp who are still pissy about that fight. The rest if us are here to shitpost and enjoy the show

As for us getting involved. We would have done that yesterday if we wanted to when that hole connected to us and I watched your orcas scramble around trying to close it.

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant