These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Obligatory RCC Thread

First post First post
Author
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#121 - 2014-05-25 07:20:15 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
I thought we were done with this sperge.

Evictions happen, deal with it

This.

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#122 - 2014-05-25 07:39:51 UTC
Wow, the biggest forum primadonnas get sieged while they are apparently moving out (lel) and get buttmad over some POSs or something. last time i checked, a full deathstar POS was worth a fraction of a wormhole dread and takes hours to disassemble...so why don't you red-vadge conspiracists jjust pucker up and look on it like a free POS trash removal service?

Shoulda been buying cap sitter alts with your money instead of sillly space barbies clothing. And yes, the irony of saying that whilst wearing this coat is not lost on me.
Winthorp
#123 - 2014-05-25 07:42:23 UTC
Trinkets friend wrote:

Shoulda been buying cap sitter alts with your money instead of sillly space barbies clothing. And yes, the irony of saying that whilst wearing this coat is not lost on me.

Coats are so 2013.
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#124 - 2014-05-25 07:52:46 UTC
2012 is so 2013
Hatshepsut IV
Un.Reasonable
#125 - 2014-05-25 07:54:47 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Trinkets friend wrote:

Coats are so 2013.

I hear codpieces are the new fashion statement for 2014

Public Channel | Un.Welcome

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#126 - 2014-05-25 07:58:56 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Trinkets friend wrote:

Coats are so 2013.

Word. It's all about the mid-layer for me. I never liked what coats did to my bust.

IMO in 2014 it's all about being able to wear a top layer with no bottom, and seperating the gloves from the upcoming new tops so they'll be available as separate accessories.

Trinkets friend wrote:
..,sillly space barbies

I resent this remark.

I'm not even blonde, and haven't been since the last time I wore red, incidentally.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#127 - 2014-05-25 10:15:43 UTC
John Caldr wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

do you have any idea how much of a pansy this makes you sound?

In space, nobody hear your screams

Jack Miton wrote:

I used to think BU actually wanted fights, apparently they just want ganks. guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Oh, thats is why you batphoned wide number of parties to get an overblob - to get a FAIR fight Lol
Don't be such a hypocrite.

I may have missed something, when did Rolled Out bathphoned anyone? (Couse everyone on EvE plays while taking a dump)

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#128 - 2014-05-25 11:13:25 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
John Caldr wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

do you have any idea how much of a pansy this makes you sound?

In space, nobody hear your screams

Jack Miton wrote:

I used to think BU actually wanted fights, apparently they just want ganks. guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Oh, thats is why you batphoned wide number of parties to get an overblob - to get a FAIR fight Lol
Don't be such a hypocrite.

I may have missed something, when did Rolled Out bathphoned anyone? (Couse everyone on EvE plays while taking a dump)

Welp, I did get a booty-call from Jester about 2am if that counts.

Naturally I hung up, but still ...

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Winthorp
#129 - 2014-05-25 11:17:30 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
IMO in 2014 it's all about being able to wear a top layer with no bottom, and seperating the gloves from the upcoming new tops so they'll be available as separate accessories.

http://imgur.com/a/MYfpC#0

How will our Dusette girls be dressing after Kronos?

I might even cover up these hot guns of mine for that black and silver coat. Swoon.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#130 - 2014-05-25 11:26:23 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

I might even cover up these hot guns of mine for that black and silver coat. Swoon.

The only thing that really grabs me in the new outfits is that top in #1 and #2.

Love the gloves and it would make a sick-ass dress, looks great when worn without leggings in the creator, but can't be worn without them for the portrait stage. So hopefully CCP change the layering like they did with the top layer and I can wear that one, maybe with some Mystrioso boots and show a little leg for a change. Cool

Nnezu
Artificial Memories
#131 - 2014-05-25 11:28:24 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Yay, millions of capsuleers and they give us ONE new style. In four colours. Fail to see the hat aswell. I want a hat.
Winthorp
#132 - 2014-05-25 11:29:06 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

The only thing that really grabs me in the new outfits is that top in #1 and #2.

Love the gloves and it would make a sick-ass dress, looks great when worn without leggings in the creator, but can't be worn without them for the portrait stage. So hopefully CCP change the layering like they did with the top layer and I can wear that one, maybe with some Mystrioso boots and show a little leg for a change. Cool

I was also hoping this range could expand a little, i would like the black vest as a sleeveless option with my guns out on display. Thoughts?
Winthorp
#133 - 2014-05-25 11:29:55 UTC
Nnezu wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Yay, millions of capsuleers and they give us ONE new style. In four colours. Fail to see the hat aswell. I want a hat.

Its just the beginning.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#134 - 2014-05-25 11:35:20 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Nnezu wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Its just the beginning.

^ Honestly this.

The new items are actually old, been sitting around in the database since Incarna if I recall what the Devs were saying in the art panel at fanfest. They just tweaked them, cleaned them up a lil, and now releasing them.

But when you look at some of changes being made in the New Eden store it certainly looks like they're making room for more stuff to start coming.

inb4 Art Team get fired.

Aegis Kashniir
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#135 - 2014-05-25 11:45:34 UTC
Nnezu wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

agreed, if i'm gonna whelp a 5 bil black ops into a wormhole fight i better get a hat
Aegis Kashniir
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#136 - 2014-05-25 11:53:46 UTC
dont take that as advice to shoot me first when calling targets. even though i poorly chose a name that started with an "A" .
Axloth Okiah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#137 - 2014-05-25 12:01:41 UTC
i want hats too.... and beards
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#138 - 2014-05-25 12:08:42 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:

Welp, I did get a booty-call from Jester about 2am if that counts.

Naturally I hung up, but still ...

A man has needs

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

RudinV
Sons Of Mother's Friend
Can i bring my Drake...
#139 - 2014-05-25 12:09:21 UTC
i want pirat`s patch. nothing less nothing more.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#140 - 2014-05-25 12:13:34 UTC
That's why I love wormholes. Highest quality fashion and timeless, tasteful style.

Where even enemies come together over the cut of one's jib.