These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Amarr/Minmatar zone - what's up at the moment? (Reloaded)

First post
Author
Maximus Decimal
Doomheim
#341 - 2014-04-23 17:08:11 UTC
Zen Guerrilla wrote:
Maximus Decimal wrote:
Eran Mintor wrote:
WINMATAR. is more fickle than a leaf in the wind.

adapt or die?

Gotta give em that, winmatar are pretty damn good at both.

Dear jebus I never thought I'd see the day, a compliment (however backhanded it is) from Zen... Someone get me a temperature reading in hell I think it might have just frozen over.
Maximus Decimal
Doomheim
#342 - 2014-04-28 09:12:06 UTC
White-Lotus alliance disbanded (lol) 1 down 15 to go WMTR? Twisted
Aslon Seridith
Sinister.
Wrecking Machine.
#343 - 2014-04-28 10:30:36 UTC
Victory =D

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#344 - 2014-04-29 21:10:38 UTC
So what was up with that mixed bag cruiser roam you WINMATAR guys had on the 27th? So bored you had to roam over to Gallente space? Please do more. We enjoy a diverse group of targets.
Flyinghotpocket
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#345 - 2014-04-30 14:21:09 UTC
Estella Osoka wrote:
So what was up with that mixed bag cruiser roam you WINMATAR guys had on the 27th? So bored you had to roam over to Gallente space? Please do more. We enjoy a diverse group of targets.

our entire militia is busy fighting the stabbed farmer fleet. we'll be with you in a few months.

we keep killing them but they just keep coming back!

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#346 - 2014-04-30 21:11:00 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Estella Osoka wrote:
So what was up with that mixed bag cruiser roam you WINMATAR guys had on the 27th? So bored you had to roam over to Gallente space? Please do more. We enjoy a diverse group of targets.

our entire militia is busy fighting the stabbed farmer fleet. we'll be with you in a few months.

we keep killing them but they just keep coming back!


It's the same everywhere. We just either ignore them and find fights elsewhere. If there are no fights to be had, it's time to reship into dual scram bombers equipped with rockets and guns, and go kill them.
Flyinghotpocket
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#347 - 2014-04-30 23:33:38 UTC
Estella Osoka wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Estella Osoka wrote:
So what was up with that mixed bag cruiser roam you WINMATAR guys had on the 27th? So bored you had to roam over to Gallente space? Please do more. We enjoy a diverse group of targets.

our entire militia is busy fighting the stabbed farmer fleet. we'll be with you in a few months.

we keep killing them but they just keep coming back!


It's the same everywhere. We just either ignore them and find fights elsewhere. If there are no fights to be had, it's time to reship into dual scram bombers equipped with rockets and guns, and go kill them.

except here the is no fights. only farmers. your farming killing mood will soon pass after your first thousand.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Maximus Decimal
Doomheim
#348 - 2014-05-08 21:38:55 UTC
http://themittani.com/news/amarrminmatar-fw-update-imperial-tide-recedes

Nice article here by Raphael Saint. He always does a great job of remaining as impartial as he can... for a marrian

Good read, and as nobody is putting updates in here I figured this would fill the gap a little...
Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#349 - 2014-05-08 22:42:35 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Estella Osoka wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Estella Osoka wrote:
So what was up with that mixed bag cruiser roam you WINMATAR guys had on the 27th? So bored you had to roam over to Gallente space? Please do more. We enjoy a diverse group of targets.

our entire militia is busy fighting the stabbed farmer fleet. we'll be with you in a few months.

we keep killing them but they just keep coming back!


It's the same everywhere. We just either ignore them and find fights elsewhere. If there are no fights to be had, it's time to reship into dual scram bombers equipped with rockets and guns, and go kill them.

except here the is no fights. only farmers. your farming killing mood will soon pass after your first thousand.


usually i kill month or two farmers then i keep half year break.
Aslon Seridith
Sinister.
Wrecking Machine.
#350 - 2014-05-11 10:22:50 UTC
Good read on the Mittani :)

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

exiik Shardani
Imperial Spacedrill and Logistics
Rezeda Regnum
#351 - 2014-05-20 00:04:23 UTC
so WINMATAR is not in Amarr militia anymore QuestionUgh

sry for my English :-(

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#352 - 2014-05-20 10:22:10 UTC
Apparently a derp by a corp on standings.

If not then OH HAI BIO
Miriya Zakalwe
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#353 - 2014-05-20 13:15:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Miriya Zakalwe
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
Apparently a derp by a corp on standings.

If not then OH HAI BIO




edit: Just ran in to a couple, they are still Amarr militia.
Micky Nox
PoIite Fish
#354 - 2014-05-21 14:16:37 UTC
Current status for EU TZ - despite the return of few old guard amarrian FCs (hi Neph), minmatar militia have nobody to fight with.
Remaining amarr forces switched to guerrilla warfare tactics and running away from anything that resembles a solid fleet.

Fweddit (j4lp) came back for a few welp fleets, but lost interest after loosing number of plex fights. Small amarrian corp "Terpene Conglomerate" still holding auga and giving good fights when they can, but they will be forced out in case of coordinated offense on that system. Chunk of active pvp pilots left Biohazard (WINMATAR.), so i assume it continues to fail cascade.

US TZ seems even less active.

Minmatar balancing on the edge of tier4 with good reserve of vulnerable systems. Will it be another minmatar summer?
Kary Franks
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#355 - 2014-05-21 14:36:39 UTC
Micky Nox wrote:
Current status for EU TZ - despite the return of few old guard amarrian FCs (hi Neph), minmatar militia have nobody to fight with.
Remaining amarr forces switched to guerrilla warfare tactics and running away from anything that resembles a solid fleet.

Fweddit (j4lp) came back for a few welp fleets, but lost interest after loosing number of plex fights. Small amarrian corp "Terpene Conglomerate" still holding auga and giving good fights when they can, but they will be forced out in case of coordinated offense on that system. Chunk of active pvp pilots left Biohazard (WINMATAR.), so i assume it continues to fail cascade.

US TZ seems even less active.

Minmatar balancing on the edge of tier4 with good reserve of vulnerable systems. Will it be another minmatar summer?


Good read from micky. Great job at giving an impartial reporting of the warzone.
Flyinghotpocket
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#356 - 2014-05-21 16:46:03 UTC
Kary Franks wrote:
Micky Nox wrote:
Current status for EU TZ - despite the return of few old guard amarrian FCs (hi Neph), minmatar militia have nobody to fight with.
Remaining amarr forces switched to guerrilla warfare tactics and running away from anything that resembles a solid fleet.

Fweddit (j4lp) came back for a few welp fleets, but lost interest after loosing number of plex fights. Small amarrian corp "Terpene Conglomerate" still holding auga and giving good fights when they can, but they will be forced out in case of coordinated offense on that system. Chunk of active pvp pilots left Biohazard (WINMATAR.), so i assume it continues to fail cascade.

US TZ seems even less active.

Minmatar balancing on the edge of tier4 with good reserve of vulnerable systems. Will it be another minmatar summer?


Good read from micky. Great job at giving an impartial reporting of the warzone.

impartial lol. how about minmatar still undocking just enough ships to make that nobody can die before the last amarr pilot drops.

LNA attempts at moving into saikamon next door to amarr 7th fleet and remaining 2 pilots. d-plexs arnt being run and LNA's FOB will be flipped in 2 days at best, thx to the efforts of surrounding amarr forces.

Russian pirates moved into kurn and are blobing around and getting wasted by biohazard as per pirates.

US TZ p much inactive except in sahtogas and tannakan

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

Anslo
Scope Works
#357 - 2014-05-21 20:32:14 UTC
Micky Nox wrote:
US TZ seems even less active.


Flyinghotpocket wrote:
US TZ p much inactive except in sahtogas and tannakan



u w0t

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Miriya Zakalwe
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#358 - 2014-05-22 08:06:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Miriya Zakalwe
Not that I care which one of you two gaggles are "winning", but one clear thing at the moment is that if one side is winning, it's definitely not the Amarr at low Tier 1, as the T4 Minmatar seem to be kind of blitzing them at the moment, except for the usual highly skilled exceptions like SkunkWorks, Team Six, RTSAvalanche and his gang and so on. Which explains Auga/Siseide.

At least that's how it looks from the outside (and my spai alts of course).
Rahelis
Doomheim
#359 - 2014-05-22 08:14:00 UTC
As long as russ und null farming alts run the "warzone" it does not matter what the milita members do.

This is only about easy isk.
Kaea Astridsson
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#360 - 2014-05-22 18:08:13 UTC
Can't... resist... Maximus Decimal. I think your input would be very much appreciated in the Fraction Warfare post

Also, totally not impartial being posted by Matari and supported by another Matari. How come there is so much drama between the different factions - thought FW mostly was a tool to get more small gang fights and get paid well enough to keep doing it on a daily basis.

Get on Comms, or die typing.