These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The STUPIDEST thing in Eve!!!! Read here!

First post
Author
Kijo Rikki
Killboard Padding Services
#61 - 2014-05-20 16:49:30 UTC
Orion Hellscream Chanlin wrote:
Kijo Rikki wrote:
Why is it that every time a forum post contains CAPS, sensationalist titles, must reads, and exclamation points, within the first handful of posts after the rage it is revealed that the OP is in fact wrong, at fault and is either unobservant and ignorant or rather perceptive and is simply trolling?

Yeah, and everytime you read it and write this load of rubbish!

Not true. There are often months and even years when I am not subscribed and can therefore not reply to your scathing posts and replies.

You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam. 

Marsha Mallow
#62 - 2014-05-20 16:51:54 UTC
Orion Hellscream Chanlin wrote:
Yeesh! See what I mean about CCP making the game complicated??!!

We like it that way :P Rewards us when we are smart, punishes us when we're silly. Get over it, we've all messed up, and now you know better. Some scams are amazingly creative. Be thankful you didn't buy a BPC listed as a BPO, that used to be epically funny. Especially T2 BPOs.

To be fair the Dev who put trash items in the middle of the r-click item menu and titan bridge/jump close together clearly has a warped sense of humour. I love it when people accidentally jump their titan, thank you unknown Dev.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#63 - 2014-05-20 16:53:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Bagrat Skalski
There should be a "max quantity of items produced" variable only, not to confuse people. This variable should be gradually rising when copying from original with better research rate.
SurrenderMonkey
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#64 - 2014-05-20 16:56:11 UTC
Bagrat Skalski wrote:
There should be a "max quantity of items produced" variable only, not to confuse people.

There is one on BPCs.

That would be nonsensical on the BPO basetype (which is what this guy was looking at) because the production max is limitless, and the information the OP is complaining about is actually an important value on a BPO.

"Help, I'm bored with missions!"

http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#65 - 2014-05-20 17:08:20 UTC
Topic was locked since it began as a rant and did not improve.

Forum rule 3. Ranting is prohibited.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL