These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Kronos on SiSi... Meh...

Author
Desimus Maximus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-05-16 20:14:14 UTC
Went to check it out.. Meh..

Condor model looks GREAT! (see: balanced design)

Moa model is still the same Lego crap.. And I thought the Domi was getting love too?

Mordus... Please, I thought the all white thing with the SOE ships were originally just a "still in the skin design phase"... If those skins for Mordus stay, I'm out. There are reasons to believe that they are not complete, but there are also signs that they may be.
And btw the Mordu frigate is the Dramiel model, so it is unavailable.

Also, ship attributes not updated such as the Rattlesnake. Still shows same old bonuses, no new drone info, but the actual fitting info looks to be accurate?

I understand this is 'testing'. But for real, you don't have a single QA on the payroll? I'll do it for a price.
Starbuck05
Abiding Ormolus
#2 - 2014-05-16 20:17:08 UTC
Does the concept of "patiance" mean anything to you?

Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

De'Veldrin
Adversity.
Snuffed Out
#3 - 2014-05-16 20:18:13 UTC
Or the concept of the Test Server Feedback forum? Ringing any bells here?

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Alexa Coates
Coalition Of Misfits
#4 - 2014-05-16 20:18:14 UTC
Desimus Maximus wrote:
Went to check it out.. Meh..

Condor model looks GREAT! (see: balanced design)

Moa model is still the same Lego crap.. And I thought the Domi was getting love too?

Mordus... Please, I thought the all white thing with the SOE ships were originally just a "still in the skin design phase"... If those skins for Mordus stay, I'm out. There are reasons to believe that they are not complete, but there are also signs that they may be.
And btw the Mordu frigate is the Dramiel model, so it is unavailable.

Also, ship attributes not updated such as the Rattlesnake. Still shows same old bonuses, no new drone info, but the actual fitting info looks to be accurate?

I understand this is 'testing'. But for real, you don't have a single QA on the payroll? I'll do it for a price.

?????????
are you dumb? you really think they're going to use their placeholder ship as the actual model?

and you don't think they have qa???????????????????????????
(hint hint it's why sisi exists you fecktard)

tl;dr stop being dumb.

That's a Templar, an Amarr fighter used by carriers.

Maxxor Brutor
Borderline Procurements
#5 - 2014-05-16 20:20:25 UTC
Stay classy GD...
Dave Stark
#6 - 2014-05-16 20:20:30 UTC
last time i checked, the mordus cruiser and battleship had the same model, neither of which are the model announced for either of them.

i think at that point alone it's pretty obvious that they aren't going to be the final features, but clearly you're not that observant.
Doreen Kaundur
#7 - 2014-05-16 20:20:41 UTC
You guys really should stop being so mean to the OP. He's just making an observation.

[center]1. Minor navigation color change. 2. Show bookmarks in the overview.[/center]

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-05-16 20:20:42 UTC
Starbuck05 wrote:
Does the concept of "patiance" mean anything to you?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Patiance
yes, but why? What?

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

BoBoZoBo
MGroup9
Quantum Cafe
#9 - 2014-05-16 20:21:16 UTC
The irony here is that your review is even more "Meh"

Primary Test Subject • SmackTalker Elite

Mario Putzo
#10 - 2014-05-16 20:21:44 UTC
Im so mad guys, its been like 1 day since Sisi was updated with stuff for a patch thats 3 weeks away. I am out of here GG CCP no RE.
marVLs
#11 - 2014-05-16 20:22:30 UTC
Troll or dumb, take a gues.
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#12 - 2014-05-16 20:22:30 UTC
Desimus Maximus wrote:

But for real, you don't have a single QA on the payroll? I'll do it for a price.

If you promise to stop posting, I'll see if I can get you hired. No promises, but I want to see you hold up your end of the deal for at least 12 months.

What say you, champ?

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#13 - 2014-05-16 20:25:55 UTC
The "Instant Gratification" generation strikes again.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2014-05-16 20:26:52 UTC
Mario Putzo wrote:
Im so mad guys, its been like 1 day since Sisi was updated with stuff for a patch thats 3 weeks away. I am out of here GG CCP no RE.

so actually you have 3 weeks till new expansion hits production server
and official testing server has not been updated to actual expansion.

now the question: for how long players will be able to test new expansion and devs fixing broken stuff? Looking at story with tooltips fixing is not strong in CCP What?

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Dave Stark
#15 - 2014-05-16 21:00:01 UTC
March rabbit wrote:
Mario Putzo wrote:

so actually you have 3 weeks till new expansion hits production server
and official testing server has not been updated to actual expansion.

now the question: for how long players will be able to test new expansion and devs fixing broken stuff? Looking at story with tooltips fixing is not strong in CCP What?

if it's broken on june 3rd, they'll just fix it on july 22nd. all hail our new 6 week release overlords.
SurrenderMonkey
The Exchange Collective
Solyaris Chtonium
#16 - 2014-05-16 21:17:42 UTC
So a game update that hasn't been completely yet... hasn't been completed yet?

Riveting stuff, Captain Obvious.

Also, the sun is bright, and when it rains, **** gets wet.

"Help, I'm bored with missions!"

http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

Eternum Praetorian
Doomheim
#17 - 2014-05-16 21:23:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternum Praetorian
Alexa Coates wrote:

?????????
are you dumb? you really think they're going to use their placeholder ship as the actual model?

and you don't think they have qa???????????????????????????
(hint hint it's why sisi exists you fecktard)

tl;dr stop being dumb.

????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????

Is your question button stuck, or are you just dumb?

Also, I am back playing on and off after nearly 2 years. The new absolution and nighthawk makes me want to cry. Fire whoever you have making these kinds of very very bad decisions.

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#18 - 2014-05-16 21:31:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Desimus Maximus wrote:

CCP already have QA, however if they ever need QQ, I'm sure you'll be the first they speak to.
Dave Stark
#19 - 2014-05-16 21:33:38 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
Also, I am back playing on and off after nearly 2 years. The new absolution and nighthawk makes me want to cry. Fire whoever you have making these kinds of very very bad decisions.

i doubt they'll fire an employee because some one who hasn't been giving them money for 2 years is crying about changes the rest of us are happy with.
CETA Elitist
The Prometheus Society
#20 - 2014-05-16 23:21:32 UTC
The mordu skins are placeholder. At fanfest it was made apparent that CCP plans to make them a bright neon green. Prepare yourself.
12Next page