These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Alliance Leadership and Paranoia.

First post
Author
Jaun Pacht-Feng
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-05-13 13:20:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaun Pacht-Feng
Lately, it seems that CFC leadership, mainly Mittens. Is getting more and more paranoid.

Smaller CFC alliances are disbanding and forming under 1 feeder alliance with Mittens as the sole executor.

Is this good for ones health? And EVE as a whole?

Now, with highsec mining Corps demanding full API keys from their membership. What's next for Nullsec, inparticular the CFC? ID scans?

"Go Goon or Go Home"

Perfect description of the biggest problem with Eve. 

Karen Avioras
The Raging Raccoons
#2 - 2014-05-13 13:30:44 UTC
Well it's good for them because they are becoming more united.

Full API keys are good for getting rid of AWOXers

Seems to me like you're an AWOXer that isn't allowed in the CFC Big smile

Silvetica Dian
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2014-05-13 13:37:31 UTC
Karen Avioras wrote:

How right you are to be suspicious of anything stated by an employee of Fox News.

Money at its root is a form of rationing. When the richest 85 people have as much wealth as the poorest 3.5 billion (50% of humanity) it is clear where the source of poverty is. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/20/trickle-down-economics-broken-promise-richest-85

Jaun Pacht-Feng
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-05-13 13:45:41 UTC
Silvetica Dian wrote:
Karen Avioras wrote:

How right you are to be suspicious of anything stated by an employee of Fox News.

Fox News 24!......to be exact!

Which was created to make fun of an actual EVE news website that'll post anything for ad revenue.

Even let Poetic post stuff, along with "lol, I'm just playing to RMT, nothing you can do about it." articles.

But, on a serious note. Mittens is directing smaller alliances into 1 and having himself as sole executor.

"Go Goon or Go Home"

Audrey UntzUntz
Doomheim
#5 - 2014-05-13 14:05:14 UTC
Confirming EN24 are ******* terrible.
Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#6 - 2014-05-13 14:21:58 UTC
Dinsdale is onto their asses, and they're finally coming to realize it.
Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-05-13 14:22:13 UTC
----->CAOD
I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#8 - 2014-05-13 14:24:02 UTC
You're playing Eve all wrong if you have complete trust in someone. It's understandable they would want to consolidate everything. Makes keeping things organized much easier.
stoicfaux
#9 - 2014-05-13 14:34:59 UTC
/stretches

Goons are using NDA insider information from currently undisclosed CSM minutes and Goon Devs to take larcenous advantage of an upcoming change in how alliances are managed, i.e. UI interface and mechanics overhaul, by exploiting said mechanics by circumventing the disadvantages by setting up current alliances to be grandfathered out of the new rules, all while establishing a "legitimate" argument for not implementing said changes due to the burden it would place on existing large alliances. For great profit at the expense of high-sec!

/drops roll of tinfoil, walks out

P.S. Reported self for rumor-mongering.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Jaun Pacht-Feng
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-05-13 14:41:17 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
/stretches

Goons are using NDA insider information from currently undisclosed CSM minutes and Goon Devs to take larcenous advantage of an upcoming change in how alliances are managed, i.e. UI interface and mechanics overhaul, by exploiting said mechanics by circumventing the disadvantages by setting up current alliances to be grandfathered out of the new rules, all while establishing a "legitimate" argument for not implementing said changes due to the burden it would place on existing large alliances. For great profit at the expense of high-sec!

/drops roll of tinfoil, walks out

P.S. Reported self for rumor-mongering.

Took long enough for Mittens to dispatch the thread derailment team.

"Go Goon or Go Home"

stoicfaux
#11 - 2014-05-13 14:54:49 UTC
Jaun Pacht-Feng wrote:

Argh, I hate explaining the joke/sarcasm/satire. "Never attribute to malice what can be easily explained by convenience." (To paraphrase.)

Errr... wait, you're FOX News 24... my explaining my sarcasm implies that I didn't catch your sarcasm/satire, which means I need to explain the sarcasm/satire to myself.

/don't try this at home, kids. I'm a computer scientist trained in recursion.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2014-05-13 14:58:33 UTC
Jaun Pacht-Feng
Doomheim
#13 - 2014-05-13 14:59:04 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
Jaun Pacht-Feng wrote:

Argh, I hate explaining the joke/sarcasm/satire. "Never attribute to malice what can be easily explained by convenience." (To paraphrase.)

Errr... wait, you're FOX News 24... my explaining my sarcasm implies that I didn't catch your sarcasm/satire, which means I need to explain the sarcasm/satire to myself.

/don't try this at home, kids. I'm a computer scientist trained in recursion.

Talking to yourself is bad!

There's medication for schizophrenia!

"Go Goon or Go Home"

ISD LackOfFaith
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#14 - 2014-05-13 15:27:53 UTC
Quote:

31. Rumor mongering is prohibited.

Rumor threads and posts which are based off no actual solid information and are designed to either troll or annoy other users will be locked and removed. These kinds of threads and posts are detrimental to the wellbeing and spirit of the EVE Online Community, and can create undue panic among forum users, as well as adding to the workload of our moderators.

Thread locked.

Even if this were appropriate non-rumor content, this sort of stuff belongs in Corporation, Alliance & Organization Discussions.

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.