These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rogue Drone Asteroid Infestation

Author
FisherNab
Harbingers of Chaos Inc.
Gentlemen's.Club
#1 - 2014-03-25 01:38:18 UTC
I've goggled this 3/10 DED site at least 10 times today as all I've ever gotten is the Overseers personal effects (7th tier) is this all that drops or am i missing something?

Some sites say you can get faction drops others don't mention it? Can anybody with experience comment?
Vladimir Norkoff
Income Redistribution Service
#2 - 2014-03-25 01:55:40 UTC
FisherNab wrote:
I've goggled this 3/10 DED site at least 10 times today as all I've ever gotten is the Overseers personal effects (7th tier) is this all that drops or am i missing something?

Some sites say you can get faction drops others don't mention it? Can anybody with experience comment?
I've gotten some faction loot from it twice (think it was Serpentis stuff, not sure). In any event it was fairly unimpressive loot. Main reason to do the site is to trigger another Combat Sig to spawn. Fortunately it's fairly quick, unlike say Guerilla Grounds which is so utterly annoying and unrewarding that I don't even bother with them.
Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
#3 - 2014-03-25 09:58:22 UTC
Confirming 10 is an appropriate sample size to determine drops
FisherNab
Harbingers of Chaos Inc.
Gentlemen's.Club
#4 - 2014-03-25 10:27:21 UTC
Loraine Gess wrote:

Helpful

I was just wondering if there was a potential drop as the data is inconsistent.
Warcalibre
NovaTech Holdings
#5 - 2014-03-26 19:48:48 UTC
I have run that site maybe 30 times and I've never gotten anything. I skip it now.
Loraine Gess
#6 - 2014-03-26 20:12:54 UTC
FisherNab wrote:
Loraine Gess wrote:

Helpful

I was just wondering if there was a potential drop as the data is inconsistent.

No, 3/10s drop nothing

Small a-type mods and rogue drone parts are made by magic pixie dust
dexington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-03-26 21:41:21 UTC
Warcalibre wrote:
I have run that site maybe 30 times and I've never gotten anything. I skip it now.

also my experience

I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2014-03-27 06:05:38 UTC
I use to get Serpentis modules from that site along with the usual OPE (Overseer's Personal Effects). I haven't seen any drops other than the OPE's for quite a while now..

Seems that site as well as all the other exploration sites have been nerfed. Good drops are now a thing of the past.

DMC
Souverainiste
Wormhole Sterilization Crew
What Could Possibly Go Wr0ng
#9 - 2014-04-05 06:53:57 UTC
Such a ******* bummer. Drone land must be buffed. The bounties do not even begin to make it alright. No loot and no faction drops = wtf is the point of even living there?

It used to be great, now it's just lame tbh. Them drones salvaged items from other ships so they should be dropping stuff, as every other ship does.
Luscius Uta
#10 - 2014-04-10 10:40:23 UTC
This site isn't worth doing for anyone older than one month or so. You'll probably get more money even by doing lvl2's.

Workarounds are not bugfixes.

Loraine Gess
#11 - 2014-04-10 13:13:49 UTC
Souverainiste wrote:
Such a ******* bummer. Drone land must be buffed. The bounties do not even begin to make it alright. No loot and no faction drops = wtf is the point of even living there?

It used to be great, now it's just lame tbh. Them drones salvaged items from other ships so they should be dropping stuff, as every other ship does.

It's ****, so nobody else wants it. Want better income? Move to better space...
Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#12 - 2014-04-11 09:26:41 UTC
Souverainiste wrote:

Drones have officers that drop drone related officer loot and drone plexes drop nexus chips that can be traded in for SOE ships.

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#13 - 2014-05-11 06:09:58 UTC
I ran it a few times, didnt get much. IRC I did get some T2 salvage from it though so theres that.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Natalia Abre-Kai
#14 - 2014-05-11 09:14:28 UTC
I remember getting a shadow serpentis disruptor, granted that was about 2 years ago What?
DrBmN
Lippstadt Creed
Solyaris Chtonium
#15 - 2014-05-13 21:12:51 UTC
i skip all the drone sites, they are just s**t