These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Paint Jobs and New ship idea

Author
Ghost Mabata
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-05-09 14:52:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Ghost Mabata
IdeaWell it be nice to have and be able to do our own ship paint job instead of buying just one paint i wunna be able to have my ship Spooky Ghost white or be able to paint my ship the way i want too we can use either Isk or those amur token things :D

Atm im trying to come up with and idea for a new Battleship that is multi-faction the starting faction guna be caldari then gallente and Minmatar and last Amarr ill try to have all the info on the finished ship spec and hope to hellCool i can get a picture drawn up.

From Yer Friendly Ghost Big smile
Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#2 - 2014-05-09 15:55:17 UTC
Search Function

Common Ideas thread

Oh, and also NO!!!!

Too many trolls would want to make garish awful looking ships just to annoy other players.

CCP's are team do so much great work, to have it ruined by us players.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#3 - 2014-05-09 16:18:39 UTC
Jint Hikaru wrote:

Too many trolls would want to make garish awful looking ships just to annoy other players.

and thats wrong because...?

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs

Kenrailae
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#4 - 2014-05-09 16:42:50 UTC
Daichi Yamato wrote:
and thats wrong because...?

^ For Great Justice.

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal