These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Noir. [Est. 2008]

First post First post
Author
Solecist Project's Alt
Doomheim
#221 - 2014-05-07 11:22:13 UTC
*sips chai latte*
Terminus Calamity
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#222 - 2014-05-07 11:41:37 UTC
Oshia Launay wrote:
Wow, so not only did Noir take on conflicting jobs without informing one of the clients, acted against the interests of that same client in their executions, failed to acknowledge any wrong doing instead blaming the client and coming up with preposterous justifications, Noir also worked further against the client undoing previous contracts out of spite for having the whole thing blow up in their face...

That's very ... amateur-ish.

Goblin stop posting on alts...
Clenz
The Forgotten Order
#223 - 2014-05-07 11:46:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Clenz
First you say this..

Gevlon Goblin wrote:

It was practically a blueballing/propaganda campaign against the highsec lapdogs of Goons where even the readability of the screenshot mattered.

And then you say this.

your blog wrote:

During that contract Noir pulled their shady tricks by avoiding fighting the highsec Goon slaves and attacked POCOs far from Jita not even owned by Goonwaffe but some nameless house slave.

So which version is accurate in your reality? So are you now saying that we were not instructed to blueball them out of fights?

Additionally, where is the goon outcry from this supposed "failed" contract? They tend not to be a quiet bunch. Why is it that only one of those POCO's ended up in the Goon's hands and the rest were gifted to our friends or sold?

I think the real reason you placed such a high tax on the planets was so that you could drive off competition. Especially since we caught you at one of the POCO's right before we took it down.
Solecist Project's Alt
Doomheim
#224 - 2014-05-07 11:55:10 UTC
What Goblin really needs is a proper spin doctor
and somebody who keeps him away from the public.

He's constantly undermining his own efforts.

Kind of hilarious. ^_^
Dave Stark
#225 - 2014-05-07 12:00:45 UTC
Solecist Project's Alt wrote:
What Goblin really needs is a proper spin psychiatric doctor
and somebody who keeps him away from the public.

He's constantly undermining his own efforts.

Kind of hilarious. ^_^

ftfy
Oshia Launay
Galactic Fringe Inc
#226 - 2014-05-07 12:03:13 UTC
Terminus Calamity wrote:
Oshia Launay wrote:
Wow, so not only did Noir take on conflicting jobs without informing one of the clients, acted against the interests of that same client in their executions, failed to acknowledge any wrong doing instead blaming the client and coming up with preposterous justifications, Noir also worked further against the client undoing previous contracts out of spite for having the whole thing blow up in their face...

Here, have a tinfoil hat.

Terminus Calamity
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#227 - 2014-05-07 12:41:50 UTC
Oshia Launay wrote:
Terminus Calamity wrote:
Oshia Launay wrote:

Here, have a tinfoil hat.

Goblin confirmed he is handing out tinfoil hats!
Walker Ahashion
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#228 - 2014-05-07 13:41:07 UTC
Doesn't really matter at this stage as who said what to whom etc. What does matter , is reputation. Anyone who provides a service, be that in real life like EVE or in made up life like outside of EVE, depends on the quality of that service for future opportunities. The fact that this spat became public is enough to probably sway potential clients to go elsewhere.
EVE world, like the world outside of EVE, is full of organizations offering similar services. and the random scrubs like me (Both in EVE and out of it) have choices and I'm sure those choices are probably decided by a number of factors such as: Service levels, reputation, pricing and so on.

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#229 - 2014-05-07 13:42:09 UTC
Guess Goblin's eyes are too filled with tears to see the link a few post above literally explaining every detail of him losing his POCOs.

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Joseph Soprano
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#230 - 2014-05-07 15:01:27 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Joseph Soprano wrote:
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:

.....And with that we're done with Goblin.

Personally I was expecting something a bit more after all Noir's 'I'm going to get you' talk.
I guess they settled for some POCO's nobody wanted instead.

If you didn't want them, why did you have them in the first place?

I never had them, never wanted them.
Apparently neither did Noir. I think they just like grinding structures.

Got to admit they certainly scammed RvB. Salutes to Noir for that they seem to be getting better :).
Kaea Astridsson
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#231 - 2014-05-07 15:04:15 UTC
Think there is a lack of understanding as to what a scam is here.

Get on Comms, or die typing.

kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#232 - 2014-05-07 15:41:58 UTC
Did Failed diploamcy only hire you guys for 1 fight? Expected to see more of you.
Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#233 - 2014-05-07 15:51:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Alekseyev Karrde
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:
Did Failed diploamcy only hire you guys for 1 fight? Expected to see more of you.

For the day's timers, generally. But after that one fight we got told to stand down.

EDIT: was a very gf. Does OF have video? I remember you guys have some very good vids of previous fights.

Psianh Auvyander
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#234 - 2014-05-07 15:55:36 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

For the day's timers, generally. But after that one fight we got told to stand down.

EDIT: was a very gf. Does OF have video? I remember you guys have some very good vids of previous fights.

Because we seriously are bad at remembering to hit record :(

My Blog

@wsethbrown

Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#235 - 2014-05-07 19:21:53 UTC
It's funny you don't realize that the POCO incident - regardless if I wanted them or they were baits, you did them for yourself or as a contract - harmed your reputation even worse than the original scam.

The first scam could be interpreted as honest mistake and/or disagreement over a contract. This can only be interpreted as "if we have a disagreement with a client, we try to force him pay no matter what". Only a complete idiot would hire you after this, since you openly state:
- we interpret contracts as we wish
- you better not disagree with our interpretation or else...

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#236 - 2014-05-07 19:52:40 UTC
It's not as funny as watching you try to use scam in a sentence.
Pirate

Fayral
Nano Currency
Yeet. Pray. Love.
#237 - 2014-05-07 20:28:48 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
It's funny you don't realize that the POCO incident - regardless if I wanted them or they were baits, you did them for yourself or as a contract - harmed your reputation even worse than the original scam.

The first scam could be interpreted as honest mistake and/or disagreement over a contract. This can only be interpreted as "if we have a disagreement with a client, we try to force him pay no matter what". Only a complete idiot would hire you after this, since you openly state:
- we interpret contracts as we wish
- you better not disagree with our interpretation or else...

LOL.

Right off the bat multiple people tried contacting you. They were blocked AND accused of "harvesting tears". Normal course of action is to solve a dispute in a calm, peaceful way. You gave Noir. leadership no alternate route.

You are too much. I sure hope you are just "roleplaying" a moron for the sake of blog hits...
Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#238 - 2014-05-07 22:20:29 UTC
I'm just curious to know if Alek will answer the one serious question here. Why did you inform one client of the double contract but not the other?
kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#239 - 2014-05-07 22:28:30 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

Very odd especially since we fought again within 20 minutes. Figured you'd show up again instead they just lost the war.
Ynot Eyob
Nisroc Angels
The Obsidian Front - Reborn
#240 - 2014-05-07 22:31:23 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
kraiklyn Asatru wrote:

Will be up in a day or two

Nisroc - Angel of Freedom Nisroc is known as "The Great Eagle".