These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

ATTENTION WORM HOLE PLAYERS!!!

Author
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2014-05-06 22:07:20 UTC
Galen Darksmith wrote:
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
I like how it shows that nullsec is the milk of Eve; if you want the meat, then get in a wormhole.

hmmm.. that sounded better in my head....

.. that didn't sound all that great out loud either...

So what you're saying is, why suck at the teat of some coalition when you could get your meat in a hole?

Yes. I wish I had said it that well. Next time I'll think with my head.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

marVLs
#22 - 2014-05-06 22:10:05 UTC
Don't worry, sooner or later Null local will get nerf, and that would be probably the best thing that can happen to it
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#23 - 2014-05-06 22:19:02 UTC
IB4 Mr Muffin.

I like Bacon.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

Ahost Gceo
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2014-05-06 22:23:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Ahost Gceo
I enjoy the fact nullbears feel a reason to :smug: when this changed is welcomed by wormholers already.

Just another reason why the drivel is in nullsec and purged when seen in w-space. Stupidity.

CCP ignore me please, I make too much sense.

Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-05-06 22:40:16 UTC
CCP is removing the ability to see k162, ebven if you have 100 probes in system, until 5-10 minutes AFTER theyve appeared, removing the stupid amount of intel an API can give is the LEAST they could have doen to balance that.

Hell, the map for k-space is OP enough as it is, having for wormholes was ridiculous.

Lived in wormholes for years and always thought it was ridiculous.
Previous page12