These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE & Dust 514: Community Panel

Author
Beofryn Sedorak
#1 - 2014-05-01 20:13:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Beofryn Sedorak
What happened to it?

Did it happen?

Did it get recorded?

Will we get to see it?

Did anyone attend it and have notes from it?
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2014-05-01 20:14:31 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Flidais Asagiri
Beofryn Sedorak wrote:

Will we get to see it?

EDIT BY FLIDAIS ASAGIRI: The below statement would be considered not helpful to the questions posed by the OP. Please refrain from trolling or commenting if not in response to the OP.

(statement retained for training purposes) "For the low low price of only 2 PLEX.."

The Rule that Covers this is:

22. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Pirmasis Sparagas
Bullet Cluster
#3 - 2014-05-01 20:21:55 UTC
*Tinfoil hat on*

Because there was DUST in that panel, and we all know how CCP hates DUST, they had to compromise the event, and not show anything related to DUST/EVE link - they just ignore that DUST exists

*Tinfoil hat off*

Seriously I was very disappointed, because this was the only DUST related stuff today...
Burseg Sardaukar
Sardaukar Merc Guild
General Tso's Alliance
#4 - 2014-05-01 20:45:44 UTC
Pirmasis Sparagas wrote:
*Tinfoil hat on*

Because there was DUST in that panel, and we all know how CCP hates DUST, they had to compromise the event, and not show anything related to DUST/EVE link - they just ignore that DUST exists

*Tinfoil hat off*

Seriously I was very disappointed, because this was the only DUST related stuff today...

Ditto.

Can't wait to dual box my Dust toon and EVE toon on the same machine!

Crasniya
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-05-01 20:55:58 UTC
While I was hoping for this panel, I'm actually really glad they put the API panel in there. CREST is going to offer a TON to DUST, and I'm really excited they're finally working on it.

Soraya Xel - Council of Planetary Management 1 - soraya@biomassed.net