These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Help with a decision.

Author
Nakami Saans
Perkone
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-04-30 10:13:29 UTC
Royce Kado wrote:
Try contacting the station owners and see if you can setup a courier contract to get them moved.


Where's the fun in that? Cool

People: "You shouldn't burn bridges." Me: "I don't, I bomb them from orbit."

Omega Sunset
Black.Omega
#22 - 2014-04-30 10:23:01 UTC
Nakami Saans wrote:
Royce Kado wrote:
Try contacting the station owners and see if you can setup a courier contract to get them moved.


Where's the fun in that? Cool

To save them both Blink
Then shuttle back or something.

Otherwise, your only other option rather than going out in a blaze of glory (blowed up twice) or courier contract, is be sociable and find a fleet headed that way? Or find some highsec roamers that might swing by to hook up with you for the return. Even if you gotta bribe them.

—Ω—

Doireen Kaundur
Doomheim
#23 - 2014-04-30 10:40:47 UTC
You could ask for some escorts.

_[center]For your Freighter **sized shipping needs, contact _[u]Lord Chanlin[/u].** _ Fast, affordable, reliable service._

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Lord%20Chanlin[/center]

Django Askulf
Best Kept Dunked
#24 - 2014-04-30 10:57:55 UTC
Mmmmm escorts.

Bought a Megathron sometime back while in TEST. Flew that Megathron solo from NOL-M9 (Delve) to Yrmori (Metropolis), then later flew that same Megathron from Yrmori to N-DQ0D (Great Wildlands). No scouts, no alts. Granted there was a lot of hisec in the middle, but to be honest, I didnt expect to make it out of Delve.

Studying the map, and planning routes can be very helpful.
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#25 - 2014-04-30 11:04:17 UTC
Either trash/sell both ships and take pod express to hisec or take scorp and tell your friends to bet on how far you can get with it before exploding. Don't be selfish, let others have fun too :)

Invalid signature format

Nakami Saans
Perkone
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-04-30 11:20:01 UTC
Schmata Bastanold wrote:
Either trash/sell both ships and take pod express to hisec or take scorp and tell your friends to bet on how far you can get with it before exploding. Don't be selfish, let others have fun too :)


I would like to be able to at least give lowsec gate campers a decent fight Pirate

People: "You shouldn't burn bridges." Me: "I don't, I bomb them from orbit."

Juan Diolosa
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#27 - 2014-04-30 12:09:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Juan Diolosa
Undock.
Safe up.
Scan a WH.
Jump in.
Safe up.
Scan an appropriate exit.
???
Profit.
Wulfgar WarHammer
Unrustled
#28 - 2014-04-30 12:17:26 UTC
Juan Diolosa wrote:
Undock.
Safe up.
Scan a WH.
Jump in.
Safe up.
Scan an appropriate exit.
???
Profit.


This is actually probably best advice

Feng Chow
Emberia Collective
The Praetorian Guardsmen
#29 - 2014-04-30 12:30:34 UTC
Wulfgar WarHammer wrote:
Juan Diolosa wrote:
Undock.
Safe up.
Scan a WH.
Jump in.
Safe up.
Scan an appropriate exit.
???
Profit.


This is actually probably best advice



That was going to be my suggestion too.
Though I do like the idea of flying a Scorpion and going up in a blaze of content.
Mungug
The Shellfish Hattery
#30 - 2014-04-30 13:17:02 UTC
You aren't likely to encounter much in the way of larger ships unless it's a fleet so I'd take the dramiel and have honourable frigate pee vee pee with what ever you come across.

Juan Diolosa wrote:
Undock.
Safe up.
Scan a WH.
Jump in.
Safe up.
Scan an appropriate exit.
???
Profit.


You can't refit in the station as it won't let you so for this to work a depot would need to be for sale in there as well as probes, but that completely misses the point of what the op is trying to do.

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2014-04-30 13:42:37 UTC
Nakami Saans wrote:
Schmata Bastanold wrote:
Either trash/sell both ships and take pod express to hisec or take scorp and tell your friends to bet on how far you can get with it before exploding. Don't be selfish, let others have fun too :)


I would like to be able to at least give lowsec gate campers a decent fight Pirate



Depends where you are but a lot of southern losec is empty these days.
Previous page12