These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

90M SP looking for a new home in Null / Low Sec! (CLOSED)

Author
Saskia Laru
Saskia Laru Trading Corporation
#1 - 2014-04-22 02:33:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Saskia Laru
The time has come to move on, so to that purpose...

I'm looking for a forward thinking and planning PvP/PvE/INDY Corp with strong, capable leadership that plays in in low/null. I have been part of a few Hi-Sec corps, but their dreams were dull and weak. Big corp or small... does not matter, except the will to move forward and grow. USTZ preferred.

The main thing that I am looking for is a relaxed group, people who “get it”, people that know it’s a game, but do want to succeed with it… no point playing if you’re not going to try and win. Calm, relaxed and a good time. I’m 47, have a family, Job, Mortgage, kid in uni… this is down time for me. What I don’t want is some 20 something FC screaming his brains out at me, he won’t like my response. If I wanted that BS I would have stayed in the forces. I do understand the need for pilots to show up for fleet engagements to protect what you have or to take from someone else, it’s EVE. And hey, sometime you need to drag the barge out and help mine so we can get the corp build completed. I get it and have no problem with it.

What do you get out of it, well a mature player that enjoys teabaging teenagers in Halo just to listen to their threats afterwards… pure entertainment! Team player, the ability to see the big picture and work toward long range goals. I have TS and a working mike. API check? No problem. Need me to train on a certain skill because you want me flying this kind of ship? Sure, it’s not an issue.

What about the guy on the other side of the mike? Well I'm Canadian, living in Western Canada. I'm usually on between 6 - 10PM MST in the fall/winter months (depending on internet access) due to hotel living, and anytime during the spring & summer as I enjoy time off. As mentioned I’m an older gamer, I play Halo, CoD, WH40K, and old fashion pen and paper RPGs. Spent 7 years in the military, served with the UN, and in my current job spent 6 months in 09 on the Somali border eating sand. Basically not too much surprises me anymore. I don’t believe in angles, heaven or hell, so if you start preaching to me or want to save my soul I will mock you and enjoy doing so. Trash talk… I can give as well as I can get, so no worries there. I don’t care what you look like or who you sleep with, but I do like to hack on religion and culture… since both are man-made and there is a lot of silly crap out there.

As for my Toon, 90M SP. http://eveboard.com/pilot/Saskia_Laru This character is NOT my original. I picked her up at around 75M SP after I had an EVE mid-life crisis due to boredom and a corps without vision. At that Time I had a 2006 toon that I started but never got back to until 2012. Was never really happy with it but kept going and then added 4 more trade/freighter toons. Got to be a little much last year and decide to drop the whole lot and get ONE toon that I could run with. I have some PVP experience, but it’s basic. Can do missions and blow up rocks also. I do have freighter alts in my own corp, restarted that just recently as I seem to be able to make reasonable ISK at it.

I'm looking for a reason to train capitals... I want to fight in fleet warfare. I want to see a Titan die with my own eyes. Diplomacy? Intrigue? Count me in! Small roams are cool, as are SOV warfare & mining ops at times. I’m ISK independent so to speak as I can afford to buy PLEX at need, but I would rather reap it from the game. I don't care too much for pirates. I have had a few run in’s with them, sometimes I won, sometimes I lost my shirt. I think gankers should be killed on sight, and carebears should spend some ISK to protect their own ass instead of bitching & whining about it.
Yeah... that's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Fly safe and keep your gun sights clean!
Tenebreas
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2014-04-22 03:04:43 UTC
It sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Come chat with us in "Yumping in Public" channel in-game.

Recruitment Link
Zhmchzhn
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2014-04-22 03:56:52 UTC
I'd really like to talk to you in-game sometime. Shoot me a convo or hop into "Ether Bunnies" our public channel.

THE SANSHA'S NATION WISHES TO EXPAND ITS BORDERS

Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#4 - 2014-04-22 04:38:25 UTC
hi there!

I think we are the type of corp. you are looking for...

We are actually trying to enjoy the game while trying to have a genuine relationship between our members.

Aideron Robotics

We are a Gallente FW corporation, active, real-life-1st and most of all fun! Smile

See you and fly safe! o7

btw, our CEO is the maker/creator of android app Aura

Just Add Water

Just fearless
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2014-04-22 06:28:08 UTC
Well your Canadian, but i can over look that. come chat with me in the dthi public channel.
Di-tron

here is a wall of text about the corp
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=328494&find=unread
Saskia Laru
#6 - 2014-04-22 06:51:19 UTC
I'd like to thank everyone who has posted so far. It's been an interesting read as I look at corps!Big smile
Tommy Killfiggure
Universal Fleet Operations
#7 - 2014-04-22 06:56:49 UTC
Universal Fleet Operations (UFO) is a multi-race EvE Corporation and as our name implies, open to all types of players and professions.

Right now we are looking to recruit players who are PVP focused.

If you're focused on mining, industry, or pve'ing... now is NOT the time to apply.

What we have to offer:
→ An excellent group of people who are friendly, supportive of each other, and knowledgeable about the game.
→ Relaxed leadership
→ Flying with experienced FCs in everything from small-gang fights to major engagements.
→ PVP fleet available in all time zones
→ Ship Reimbursment Program (SRP)

requirements:
→ Keen active player
→ 5 mill sp minimum
→ Working mic and have team speak 3 installed
→ Mature and team player

For more information join Universalis Publica and message Tommy Killfiggure or Luvs the snatch

TO APPLY: Put in an application letting us know your goals, SP, and how you currently spend your time in EVE. Expect 24-48 hours to process.
Paukinra
The Holy Nach
#8 - 2014-04-22 08:42:00 UTC
Hey there!

You are the sort of person we're looking for to join Big Diggers. We are part of a 0.0 sov holding alliance in Delve, with plenty of places to rat/mine as well as regular pvp ops, and plenty of excuses to train a dread/carrier!

Have a look at our thread, join our 'Can you dig it?' chat or mail me in game: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4497948
DGBassman Virpio
Phocas Legacy
Fraternity.
#9 - 2014-04-22 17:22:50 UTC
We are a laid back group that understand real life comes first. No monthly kill quota's regular roams, mining if you want pvp if you want. Drop by our in game channel. DGS Pub and get to know us.

Disturbed Gamers.
Member of Explicit Alliance

We are a null sec corporation looking for more pvp based players to strengthen our corporation and alliance. We welcome younger players that want to learn to pvp , because we feel it is our duty to train the next generation of tear harvesters.

• 10 mil pvp oriented sp minimum
• 20 mil non pvp oriented sp minimum
• Sov space living in null
• Alliance support
• Alliance ops
• Laid back group that understands real life
• FC training
• PVP training
• We also rent space in null for corporations that are interested
• US/EU/AUS timezones
• Fleets forming regularly
• Large corps welcome to join alliance
• ISK making opportunities
• Full API required
• Mumble
• SRP
• EVE pings for upcoming coalition fleets
• Jump Freighter service

CEO- Admiral Bart Major
Recruiters- DGBassman Virpio, Cowboy Legend, Asma Orion, Lerroy Jankins, Frrunkis Joringer and Admiral Bart Major

If you are a corp interested in renting space contact Admiral Bart Major or Agilis Andedare
Contact Agilis Andedare if you are a corp looking to join the Alliance.

Join our in game corp channel DGS Pub or our alliance channel Explicit Alliance Public Channel.
Ilkahn
Ideal Mechanisms
#10 - 2014-04-22 20:35:44 UTC
I would be interested in talking to you. We'll forego the wall of text you wrote and I'll forego the wall of useless text I could write you with promises of riches and glories.

I'd you are looking for players to game with, talk to me in game. Otherwise, best wishes.
Fera Bellator
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-04-22 20:55:19 UTC
Hello

I-QUE is a social and friendly corp that is an active member of Li3 alliance and the CFC.
We live in Fountain where we thrive on the constant PvP and the profitable PvE that nullsec-life has to offer. We are a fairly new corporation but our members are longstanding and experienced EVE players with a strong background in industry and all the aspects of EvE play but now with a focus on PvP in corp and alliance fleets.
We want a few select players to join with us to stand against all interlopers and infidels and to find wealth in abundance in our new home. *RAWR*

We are about 60/40 EU/US timezone, and being a part of the Greater Good (CFC) there is access to profitable and combat activities 23/7 with a rich corp and alliance communication network including jabber channels, voice servers and EvE in-game chat.
We appreciate that sometimes there is more to life than just internet spaceships and are a flexible and understanding corp so long as regular PvP fleet participation is engaged in.

We offer:
*Life in Fountain
*Large scale PvP as a part of Li3 and the CFC.
*Small scale gangs as corp-ops.
*Mature and nerdy environment.
*Active leadership that tends to your every need with buy back schemes and training advice.
*A helpful and welcoming member base and fairly noob-friendly environment.
*All the nullsec PvE-content you can stand.

We require:
*Working voice-comms: we use TS3 and Mumble. Interview will be done thru voicechat.
*English speaking
*18+ (our members are typically 25-40 years old)
*A decent amount of SP (15+ mil) or an active killboard and an enthusiasm for EvE combat.
*Willingness to be part of something bigger, team play is important for us.
*A PvP-centric play style or a desire take this on, if you don´t know how, we will teach you.

If you are intrested, please join our recruitmentchannel and have a chat with one of our recruiters at:

I-QUE Recruitment

Cheers!
Redwyne Vyruk
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-04-22 21:16:55 UTC
NullSec Industrial Corp - Now Recruiting!

• New player friendly, if you've never been to null we have experienced players to help and advise.
• Renting in 4 systems, 1 with ice belt, 1 with station
• Alliance/Bloc wide Intel Channels
• Corp Buyback for all Ore and PI products
• Orca/Rorqual Boosts round the clock regular mining fleets
• 0% tax on POCOs in nullsec
• 7.5% tax on ratting - dedicated ratting system (dead-end) with daily fleets

EU & US TZ

Join us in "DMANS Public" recruitment channel
Saskia Laru
#13 - 2014-04-22 22:01:05 UTC
Still looking through corp offers, nothing decided as yet, but there are some interesting groups out there!
Xanos Xellos
SUNDERING
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2014-04-23 18:31:38 UTC
Hey there, I just wanted to give you another option if you would like to take a look at us.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=310888&find=unread

http://amd.eve-kill.net/

Take a look, if it sounds like something you would be interested in come have a chat with us in our public channel. I hope to hear from you soon, if not I hope you find a corp to fit what you enjoy doing.

Have fun and fly safe!
Gigaer
Anomalous Existence
Spatial Instability
#15 - 2014-04-23 23:56:14 UTC
Heya Saskia! think you'd be an excellent fit for the Powder and Ball Alchemists Union!

We're a small but growing USTZ PvP corp making a name for ourselves with INK. What we lack in size we make up for with enthusiasm and skill.

We're definitely an RL-first corp. You do what you can and you're effort is noted. No quotas. We're like a family that goes to war together, and we get that EVE is just a game. We're also quite mature, reasoned and learned.

We can certainly give you reasons to train for capitals on the alliance side, but as a corp we really shine with the subcaps.

You certainly put yourself out there, and I'm sure a few of our members including myself would love to have you around for that reason. Join the "PBAU Recruiting" channel and strike up a convo with anyone there, or send me an evemail. In the recruiting officer so I can get things moving quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
industrial oblitorator
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#16 - 2014-04-24 00:45:06 UTC  |  Edited by: industrial oblitorator
G'day mate.
I actually read ya post.it really gave me a smile.
Dad with kids here too
With many similar men in my corp. I think we are what you are looking for.
I can repost our forum post here or ask you to join the Oi Oi Oi channel in game.
I'll send you a mail in game after work today mate.
Look forward to chatting to you

Gun control
Hitting where you aim

Indy

Ohh and that link
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=337668&find=unread

http://www.eve-outtakes.de/industrial-oblitorator.jpg Indy 0/

Bislustan
Evil Young Flesh
#17 - 2014-04-24 12:57:44 UTC
Hello there!

My corp Blackjack. Is a NPC NULL corporation based out of Outer Ring and we are currently recruiting members.

NO CTAs, But Fleets of small sizes (which are not mandatory).

Recommended to have >10 mil SP but all willing to learn are welcome.

Pure PVP

There is Fun to be had out here in space let's go find it.

http://i.imgur.com/broIEOc.jpg

If interested drop me a line in-game or send me an eve-mail

And do join our recruitment chat: I'm Ken Morton

Other recruiters:
Ken Morton
Zenya Skor
Tommy Killfiggure
Universal Fleet Operations
#18 - 2014-04-24 16:32:49 UTC
Universal Fleet Operations (UFO) is a multi-race EvE Corporation and as our name implies, open to all types of players and professions.

Right now we are looking to recruit players who are PVP focused.

If you're focused on mining, industry, or pve'ing... now is NOT the time to apply.

What we have to offer:
→ An excellent group of people who are friendly, supportive of each other, and knowledgeable about the game.
→ Relaxed leadership
→ Flying with experienced FCs in everything from small-gang fights to major engagements.
→ PVP fleet available in all time zones
→ Ship Reimbursment Program (SRP)

requirements:
→ Keen active player
→ 5 mill sp minimum
→ Working mic and have team speak 3 installed
→ Mature and team player

For more information join Universalis Publica and message Tommy Killfiggure or Luvs the snatch

TO APPLY: Put in an application letting us know your goals, SP, and how you currently spend your time in EVE. Expect 24-48 hours to process.
Saskia Laru
#19 - 2014-04-24 16:44:38 UTC
Lost of great corps out there and offers! In discussions with a couple now... thought I had the short list and another pops up for consideration.Big smile

Trying to get in convo's with as many as possible, while researching corps & locations. Thanks to all you have replied to this thread or contacted me in game or email!
Saskia Laru
#20 - 2014-04-29 04:07:19 UTC
The hunt is over! I have found a place to hang my hat. I like to thank those that posted here and also sent email. Lots of great corporations out there. It took some time to break it all down and make a choice, but in the end there could only be one.

Fly safe and keep your gun sights clean!