These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

60 day EvE trial?

Author
Mirima Thurander
#1 - 2011-12-01 23:43:15 UTC
WHAT? a 60 day eve trial? its in my account thing.

i don't under stand if i play eve they expect me to have friends in RL to give this to?

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Lovejoy II
Lovejoy's Operations
#2 - 2011-12-01 23:45:16 UTC
It's for your alt stupid :)
Mirima Thurander
#3 - 2011-12-01 23:47:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Mirima Thurander
Lovejoy II wrote:
It's for your alt stupid :)

what do i need more alts for 5 is enough for me

can i use it as a free time on one of my alt?

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Mirima Thurander
#4 - 2011-12-02 00:02:42 UTC
heres a question for a dev or Gm , can i sell that trial to someone in game for isks?