These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP! Killmails for wrecks!! :D Ganker tears, best tears!

Author
Verb Object
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#21 - 2014-04-21 02:10:59 UTC
I like it. More info can't be a bad thing, and maybe it would provide a motivation for more fun emergent (counter-)play. Just as long as it doesn't like, hammer the servers to death or anything.
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#22 - 2014-04-21 10:46:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Liafcipe9000
I for one welcome our new wreck-killing overlord.
DJentropy Ovaert
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#23 - 2014-04-21 12:16:12 UTC
still a++ would support again
Backyard Pooper
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2014-04-21 13:07:03 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Popping wrecks could definitely introduce some interesting new tear faucets.

Not only that. It's a whole new line of business: you wouldn't believe how fast hauler gankers convo you after you killed just one of their victim's wrecks and ask "how much do you want for leaving me alone?".

+1 from me, hell +10 Twisted
Winchester Steele
#25 - 2014-04-21 19:51:34 UTC
Ganker tears, (2nd) best tears. And I say that as a fairly avid ganker.

+1 supported.

Marsha Mallow
#26 - 2014-04-21 20:48:50 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:
Ganker tears, (2nd) best tears. And I say that as a fairly avid ganker.

Pretty sure this will elicit full on outraged shrieking, which I'm sure we'll all enjoy. Even the shriekers.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Stein Backstabber
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2014-04-21 20:55:57 UTC
I enjoy can flipping slack ice miners from time to time. By filling my own can to the brim, then shooting it Blink

Those should be included too.
Solecist Project
#28 - 2014-04-21 21:05:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
Stein Backstabber wrote:
I enjoy can flipping slack ice miners from time to time. By filling my own can to the brim, then shooting it Blink

Those should be included too.

Oh wow I LOVED doing this!

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

KnowUsByTheDead
Sunlight...Through The Blight.
#29 - 2014-04-22 09:55:33 UTC
I am backing my friend Sol in pushing this idea.

I do not post in this forum.

However, this will bring a new layer to the meta, and I can appreciate that.

So it most definitely gets a +1 from me.

Anything that can increase and potentially help player versus player interaction, and the systemic results in the metagame is a worthy cause.

Think it over CCP overlords.

Plox.

Big smileTwistedPirate

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Luscius Uta
#30 - 2014-04-22 13:17:17 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
OK, you can have this. But I want KMs for bubbles too. We should be able to blow up corpses as well.

One of the worst episodes of rage I've ever heard on comms was when someone blew up a titan wreck. Was absolutely hilarious.

I would love killmails for bubbles, I often found bubbles in wormholes that aren't in d-scan direction of anything else (so I suppose they were located at exits which later collapsed), but since they don't get in my way, I have no incentive to blow them up.

This would not only give people a reason to shoot them, but also turn them into potential spiderwebs, waiting to devour an unsuspecting victim, unaware of a stealth bomber lurking nearby.

Workarounds are not bugfixes.

Solecist Project
#31 - 2014-04-23 21:51:30 UTC
Fighting crime,
trying to save the world... :D

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Derp Durrr
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2014-04-24 19:10:24 UTC
I must say I was a bit skeptical when I saw your name pop up in a channel. after reading this, I know it's you. AND I LIKE IT!!! the dawn of the suicide-gank-suicide... muhahaha!

Founder of the soon-to-be Legendary Tournament series -=DESTRUCTION DERPY=- Are you up for the challenge? Join our ingame channel Destruction Derpy today!

Nalelmir Ahashion
Industrial Management and Engineering
Mouth Trumpet Cavalry
#33 - 2014-04-24 19:14:11 UTC
what's next ? killmail on corpses?
it's already dead! find something alive to kill.
arabella blood
Keyboard Jihad
#34 - 2014-04-25 19:58:27 UTC
Brilliant idea....just give those kill-board farmers some carrot and they will run for it like crazy...

Please CCP do this!!!

Troll for hire. Cheap prices.

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#35 - 2014-04-26 03:12:28 UTC
this idea is full of lolz
now all we need is remote explosives that can be places on wrecks,ships,gates :p

Psychotic Monk for CSM9 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=326497 you want content in highsec? vote Monk

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-04-26 03:15:15 UTC
Nalelmir Ahashion wrote:
what's next ? killmail on corpses?
it's already dead! find something alive to kill.

find corpse
right click > set course for intercourse

Psychotic Monk for CSM9 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=326497 you want content in highsec? vote Monk

Mag's
Azn Empire
#37 - 2014-04-26 08:03:01 UTC
Solecist promised me fish, if I supported this idea.

+1

(make sure it's fresh)

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

NearNihil
Jump Drive Appreciation Society
#38 - 2014-04-26 09:29:46 UTC
Complete a site (level 4 mission, cosmic anomaly, whatever) or scan someone down who's doing just that. Shoot all the wrecks. Acquire the green killboards you've always dreamed of.
Solecist Project
#39 - 2014-04-26 09:32:30 UTC
NearNihil wrote:
Complete a site (level 4 mission, cosmic anomaly, whatever) or scan someone down who's doing just that. Shoot all the wrecks. Acquire the green killboards you've always dreamed of.

I'll adapt the OP to make sure everybody realizes
that this obviously is about player wrecks.

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#40 - 2014-04-26 11:04:38 UTC
I support this product or cervix

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann