These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Is there a way to clear all credit card info?

Author
Luc Chastot
#1 - 2011-09-11 09:54:56 UTC
I just sent a petition, but if I can do this before the petition is answered (which could take up to a millenia), I'd feel much better, considering CCP was hacked a while back.

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

malaire
#2 - 2011-09-11 11:55:06 UTC
I don't think CCP has ever been hacked. DDOS is not hacking.

New to EVE? Don't forget to read: The Manual * The Wiki * The Career Options * and everything else

Mr Kidd
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-09-11 12:12:59 UTC
Luc Chastot wrote:
I just sent a petition, but if I can do this before the petition is answered (which could take up to a millenia), I'd feel much better, considering CCP was hacked a while back.

I petitioned to have my credit card information removed. My account still states I have a scheduled payment. Good lunk.

Don't ban me, bro!

Niccolado Starwalker
Shadow Templars
#4 - 2011-09-11 12:17:08 UTC
Mr Kidd wrote:
Luc Chastot wrote:

I petitioned to have my credit card information removed. My account still states I have a scheduled payment. Good lunk.

Ofcource you have scheduled payments coming up even if you remove your CC data. The only way stopping a scheduled payment is by canelling your subscription or change type of subscription to for example gamecards.

Mr Kidd
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2011-09-11 12:18:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Kidd
Niccolado Starwalker wrote:
Mr Kidd wrote:
Luc Chastot wrote:

Ofcource you have scheduled payments coming up even if you remove your CC data. The only way stopping a scheduled payment is by canelling your subscription or change type of subscription to for example gamecards.

Nope. I did that too. That's why I petitioned to have my cc info removed when I saw that after canceling my sub that I still had a scheduled payment.

Don't ban me, bro!

saltrock0000
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2011-09-11 12:27:25 UTC
Best thing you can do in all honesty, is call your bank or who ever your card is with and request a new card. Ive seen many posts of CCP billing people after they unsubscribed so to be honest a new cards the best way to go.

\'''\<(o_O)>/'''/