These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Alliance panel attire

Author
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#21 - 2014-04-13 11:47:35 UTC
Mankini made from tinfoil and poptarts.

I like Lego.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2014-04-13 11:56:23 UTC  |  Edited by: James Amril-Kesh
Lailyana Enaka wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
I somehow doubt his navy would appreciate him showing up to a function like this as a speaker wearing their uniform, much less while this uniform is adorned with nonstandard accessories.

As someone who used to serve, if it got back to his XO/CO im sure an UCMJ action would be taken, therefore i beg you, please dont wear your dress whites on stage, be the class clown, not someone that takes a pay cut and rank reduction because of it please, and you should definatley not put fake medals on....

also, how the hell did you get leave approved for Fanfest????

I'm deliberately not operating under the assumption his navy is the USN. I don't know how other navies of the world operate but I think it's probably safe to assume they'll take unauthorized/inappropriate uniform wear pretty seriously.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#23 - 2014-04-13 12:48:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Sailor Moon outfit, and a wizards hat.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-04-13 12:54:35 UTC
Wear a trenchcoat & a fedora so I can laugh at you for being a massive dork.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Christopher AET
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2014-04-13 14:49:38 UTC
Lailyana Enaka wrote:

also, how the hell did you get leave approved for Fanfest????

I had some owed to me, so I took it. The dress uniform would of course stay at home.

Mallak Azaria wrote:
Wear a trenchcoat & a fedora so I can laugh at you for being a massive dork.

I own none of these things

James Amril Kesh wrote:
I'm deliberately not operating under the assumption his navy is the USN. I don't know how other navies of the world operate but I think it's probably safe to assume they'll take unauthorized/inappropriate uniform wear pretty seriously.

Correct, that was not really a serious suggestion just something that came to mind to get people chatting and coming p with ideas.

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#26 - 2014-04-13 14:52:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Antisocial Malkavian
If this were serious, THIS would be the "downfall of EVE" that the anti-barbie crowds (IE all of the players of EVE save the few barbie enthusiasts here) were harping about when Incarna came out -.-

Bah, screw it XD

And as far as the "I doubt someone IN the navy would appreciate...." its a function based around a video game... Thewy had BETTER be able to see the point in that, if not **** em.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#27 - 2014-04-13 14:59:35 UTC
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:
If this were serious, THIS would be the "downfall of EVE" that the anti-barbie crowds (IE all of the players of EVE save the few barbie enthusiasts here) were harping about when Incarna came out -.-

Oh lol IRL

Wat™

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#28 - 2014-04-13 15:00:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Antisocial Malkavian
Doc Fury wrote:
Antisocial Malkavian wrote:

Oh lol IRL

Wat™

yeah nvm that

And as far as the "I doubt someone IN the navy would appreciate...." its a function based around a video game... Thewy had BETTER be able to see the point in that, if not **** em cause theyre too uptight.

Better question;

IS this IRL or like in game or what? Ive never met anyone from this game before, Id be too afraid theyd murder me XD (thats a joke)

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#29 - 2014-04-13 15:08:56 UTC
Birthday suit...

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Drone 16
Holy Horde
#30 - 2014-04-13 16:59:09 UTC
Chribba wrote:
I'm going to be boring and suggest you just go casual good style without trying to be funny, making a professional presentation and appearance for those whom you represent over trying to be the clown of the panel.

/c

This guy speaks sense Lol

It puts the peanutbutter on itself or it leaves the bonus round... - E1's greatest Hits

Silky Cyno
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-04-13 17:40:15 UTC
Tinfoil wizard hat ?
Bael Malefic
Doomheim
#32 - 2014-04-13 17:48:57 UTC
Lime green velvet mankini.

Texture is important.
Previous page12