These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

GOON RTM + BOT

First post
Author
Mikhail Glatinov
Bad Vibe
Trigger Happy.
#1 - 2011-09-11 08:24:51 UTC
and you guys complain about russians??

Not to mention VILE RAT bots aswell? hahahahh

let's see how goons damage controll this one

evenews24 expose goons RTM/bot ring
Mikhail Glatinov
Bad Vibe
Trigger Happy.
#2 - 2011-09-11 08:28:37 UTC
Better yet, let's see if CCP does _anything_ at all.

Knowing full well how goons "controll" majority of ccp employers, my bet say: ♫ nothing ♫ at ♫ all ♫
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#3 - 2011-09-11 08:34:11 UTC
Mikhail Glatinov wrote:
and you guys complain about russians??

Not to mention VILE RAT bots aswell? hahahahh

let's see how goons damage controll this one

evenews24 expose goons RTM/bot ring

I popped out of a wormhole into goony space today - map statistics showed nobody in the constellation yet lots of jumps and a very high number of "pirate and faction ships destroyed".

Met another prober back in the WH - told him it was goony space - he didn't even want to look.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2011-09-11 08:36:11 UTC
Winter is coming.

There will be vodka flavored tears.

It will be glorious.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

mechtech
Ice Liberation Army
#5 - 2011-09-11 09:18:37 UTC  |  Edited by: mechtech
" Whenever he got his first temp ban for botting on a char he’d sell it on eve-o or inside the alliance and get a new tengu char, this has kept his botfarm up and running for the past 2 years."

Permaban botters on first offense if you have a strong bot confirmation!

I can't believe CCP is making a major effort to find botters (or so they say), yet they just hand out temp bans and let them simply buy fresh characters to continue the behavior.
Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#6 - 2011-09-11 09:23:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Brooks Puuntai
Ah yes lets trust everything that EN24 posts. Considering the accusations come from a disgruntled ex-member. Lets be honest EN24 will post anything as "news" weather its bullshit or not. Granted I'm not saying that Goons don't RMT, Iam just saying don't believe everything you read on EN24.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2011-09-11 09:27:07 UTC
mechtech wrote:
This crap makes me want to simply quit. Well actually, isk and ship loss is fairly meaningless compered to eve 3+ years ago, so 7 of my 8 accounts are already off-subscription.

First of all the story is on evenews24 which isn't a reliable source (especially when it comes to goon news).

Secondly, the source quoted in the story is a guy who was recently banned from the goonfleet.com forums and became a big babby about it so he's now in PL.

Two bad sources don't add up to the truth.

Mar Drakar
LDK
#8 - 2011-09-11 09:28:36 UTC
Dear mikhail, week ago called and said you left your string-panties, bra and leash in evenews CQ, if you dont take them back, next we shall see pics on our 3m telly in CQ.
Jack bubu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2011-09-11 09:32:11 UTC
mechtech wrote:
" Whenever he got his first temp ban for botting on a char he’d sell it on eve-o or inside the alliance and get a new tengu char, this has kept his botfarm up and running for the past 2 years."

This crap makes me want to simply quit. Well actually, isk and ship loss is fairly meaningless compered to eve 3+ years ago, so 7 of my 8 accounts are already off-subscription.

Permaban botters on first offense if you have a strong bot confirmation!!

I can't believe CCP is making a major effort to find botters (or so they say), yet they just hand out temp bans and let them simply buy fresh characters to continue the behavior.

You realise they track this on account level and not per character, so unless he was selling his whole account this ist just hurfblurf
Sofia Bellard
Doomheim
#10 - 2011-09-11 09:37:34 UTC
Goonswarm RMTing their face off non-shocker. Roll

Poor sad little pirates,  why you so mad?

Magnelien
Eternal Darkness.
Initiative Mercenaries
#11 - 2011-09-11 09:40:53 UTC
Ladie Scarlet wrote:
First of all the story is on evenews24 which isn't a reliable source (especially when it comes to goon news).

Well tbh considering how many goons work for ccp i cant hardly trust them either =/ after all its goons ...

but this botting does infact not surprise me at all. BUT this destroys the game for others and the past 2-3 years eve has been going down the drain and ive heard about more and more people quit due to all this.
Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2011-09-11 09:41:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Florestan Bronstein
Ladie Scarlet wrote:

I guess I must have imagined elusif advertising his services on your (and TEST's) jabber...

seriously, who are you trying to fool? it would be hard to be in the CF and not be aware of him.
DarkAegix
Acetech Systems
#13 - 2011-09-11 09:47:02 UTC
OP, it's RMT and not RTM.
Fix your title AND post.
Thank you.
Basileus Volkan
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2011-09-11 09:57:29 UTC
All Goons are actually just elaborate botting scripts made by the Drone Russians.

It's true.
Avon
#15 - 2011-09-11 09:58:57 UTC
Basileus Volkan wrote:
All Goons are actually just elaborate botting scripts made by the Drone Russians.

It's true.

I actually heard that bot scripts were pretty clever, unlike...
Basileus Volkan
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2011-09-11 10:00:06 UTC
Avon wrote:
Basileus Volkan wrote:

It's true.

I actually heard that bot scripts were pretty clever, unlike...

I was about to [strike] out the elaborate part but these forums don't have that functionality. Straight
Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2011-09-11 10:00:54 UTC
Florestan Bronstein wrote:

I guess I must have imagined elusif advertising his services on your (and TEST's) jabber...

seriously, who are you trying to fool? it would be hard to be in the CF and not be aware of him.

Did you believe everything you saw in jabber? Because that would be hilarious.

Also, the OP posted this because he's mad about his supercaps getting nerfed and not because he cares about botting/RMT.

Acac Sunflyier
The Dysfunctionals
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2011-09-11 10:26:20 UTC
Ladie Scarlet wrote:
mechtech wrote:

Secondly, the source quoted in the story is a guy who was recently banned from the goonfleet.com forums and became a big babby about it so he's now in PL.

Elusif was mentioned at Eve Vegas by the CCP guy incharge of security and banning botters/rmt'ers. So I'm going to take it pretty seriously.
Fivetide
A Thousand Sons
#19 - 2011-09-11 10:36:25 UTC
I think people are missing the point! These poor Bots are obviously slaves to their tyrannical masters and therefore should be emancipated by the empire, tis the only Christian thing to do !
El'Niaga
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2011-09-11 10:37:19 UTC
There are a few bots in every major alliance. It is not really possible to weed them out. Sadly many of these individuals are leaders of their alliances. But sometimes they get caught, its really only a matter of time before CCP catches someone in the goon leadership with their hand in the cookie jar.

123Next pageLast page