These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Space for rent in the South. N3 rental program

First post
Author
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#201 - 2014-03-24 20:12:39 UTC
Loraine Gess wrote:
Fedaykin055 wrote:
And another look at our list in a ******* amazing way that no one did knew you can have :mindblown: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AhtRscfsT4TFdGxsUmZZMktDZWpGR0xPazkyaHlTelE&pli=1Is

People pay 13b/month for a single system? Shocked

Have a free bump

They pay a bit more for some systems, so yes.
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#202 - 2014-03-26 00:23:42 UTC
up
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#203 - 2014-03-26 22:48:47 UTC
up
lycaniz
Grim Determination
Manifest Destiny.
#204 - 2014-03-27 16:49:37 UTC
Bump

we got a russian contact person on the team now

Welcome to Veslo Nagibomber
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#205 - 2014-03-30 20:57:15 UTC
up
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#206 - 2014-04-01 12:59:21 UTC
up
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#207 - 2014-04-02 14:43:22 UTC
up
Kash Nirukhi
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#208 - 2014-04-03 13:45:42 UTC
bump
Kash Nirukhi
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#209 - 2014-04-05 10:22:45 UTC
Allready 72% rented out.
Don't miss out! Decide today.
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#210 - 2014-04-05 10:38:15 UTC
He's right.
Also i cant bump it anymore now :(
lycaniz
Grim Determination
Manifest Destiny.
#211 - 2014-04-06 22:39:37 UTC
I can! Bump!
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#212 - 2014-04-07 11:30:14 UTC
so can i t hen
Ltd SpacePig
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#213 - 2014-04-07 12:25:37 UTC
Bump
Fedaykin055
Soimii Patriei
#214 - 2014-04-08 18:57:49 UTC
up
Soul Asassin
Viking Legion
System Wide Adaptive Roam Massacres
#215 - 2014-04-09 06:08:36 UTC
The Rental idea works well, but unfortunately its too expensive for a solo pilot, and the BS a single pilot has to go through just to get in to a renter alliance to purely do one thing (make isk) is ********. If a single player want to get into a rental alliance to make isk, then so be it. What spy work is he going to do?

Each rental alliance has a powerbloc behind it. What are spies going to do? Spy their way through the rental systems, and try to take over? Then they get an entire powerbloc on their collective a**es and get crushed. Yeh, that's genius pissing off a rental alliance in null affording you the opportunity to live in null and make isk. The only thing is that its far too expensive to with only certain moons to mine, and limitations. I can understand if you pay for renting a system its exclusively belongs to the renter, there is no issue there. Its the cost of renting for small corps, and also for a poor solo player, and if someone turns around and says there are 1bil isk systems, they are just as ********. Because then you may just as well go to Providence and rat and mine there, or go to NPC null sec and rat and mine there.
Ltd SpacePig
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#216 - 2014-04-09 08:16:32 UTC
Soul Asassin wrote:
The Rental idea works well, but unfortunately its too expensive for a solo pilot, and the BS a single pilot has to go through just to get in to a renter alliance to purely do one thing (make isk) is ********. If a single player want to get into a rental alliance to make isk, then so be it. What spy work is he going to do?

Each rental alliance has a powerbloc behind it. What are spies going to do? Spy their way through the rental systems, and try to take over? Then they get an entire powerbloc on their collective a**es and get crushed. Yeh, that's genius pissing off a rental alliance in null affording you the opportunity to live in null and make isk. The only thing is that its far too expensive to with only certain moons to mine, and limitations. I can understand if you pay for renting a system its exclusively belongs to the renter, there is no issue there. Its the cost of renting for small corps, and also for a poor solo player, and if someone turns around and says there are 1bil isk systems, they are just as ********. Because then you may just as well go to Providence and rat and mine there, or go to NPC null sec and rat and mine there.

It's not the spying that is the problem, it's the awooxing that a person can do that is the problem. Also.. it's a multiplayer game you know.. why don't you just join one of hundreds of corps that are looking for members that rent from us or others.
Soul Asassin
Viking Legion
#217 - 2014-04-09 11:02:54 UTC
Ltd SpacePig wrote:
Soul Asassin wrote:

It's not the spying that is the problem, it's the awooxing that a person can do that is the problem. Also.. it's a multiplayer game you know.. why don't you just join one of hundreds of corps that are looking for members that rent from us or others.

I have been trying to join those corps you so aptly mentioned. Its like trying to join PL or NCDot ore Goons directly. Its ******** how much BS a person must go through just to go to null space and rat.
Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#218 - 2014-04-09 11:32:38 UTC
Soul Asassin wrote:

Nope, steal everything from pos or corp hanger and then go pop an alliance JF or something else your poor ceo can't possibly afford to sort out behind you.

Btw I also rent solo, cfc still has rentals that suit solos, I'm sure fedakin has systems that are suitable for people wanting to rent solo too.

You are however in an NPC corp with absolutely no playing the game with others history, if over that time you'd been in 2 terrible highsec bear corps, not awoxed, not stolen the corp hanger bare, and not been an ass, and had reasonable stay time (ie 3 months each), then you'd easily have passed entrance vetting for most renter corps as a tax paying ratter. You are looking at an unforeseen consequence of keeping your wardec protection in the NPC corp.

One thing to be mindful of, is that there are some negative scaling effects between 1 player and ~20 players which may make CEOs not keen on hiring, depending on how exactly they go about earning their rent and profit.

Ltd SpacePig
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#219 - 2014-04-09 12:39:38 UTC
Soul Asassin wrote:
Ltd SpacePig wrote:
Soul Asassin wrote:

I have been trying to join those corps you so aptly mentioned. Its like trying to join PL or NCDot ore Goons directly. Its ******** how much BS a person must go through just to go to null space and rat.

Nothing stops you from creating a corp and rent with that corp from NA. You can't rent as a member of a NPC corp tho.
Soul Asassin
Viking Legion
#220 - 2014-04-09 14:32:28 UTC
Tauranon wrote:
Soul Asassin wrote:

Nope, steal everything from pos or corp hanger and then go pop an alliance JF or something else your poor ceo can't possibly afford to sort out behind you.

Btw I also rent solo, cfc still has rentals that suit solos, I'm sure fedakin has systems that are suitable for people wanting to rent solo too.

You are however in an NPC corp with absolutely no playing the game with others history, if over that time you'd been in 2 terrible highsec bear corps, not awoxed, not stolen the corp hanger bare, and not been an ass, and had reasonable stay time (ie 3 months each), then you'd easily have passed entrance vetting for most renter corps as a tax paying ratter. You are looking at an unforeseen consequence of keeping your wardec protection in the NPC corp.

One thing to be mindful of, is that there are some negative scaling effects between 1 player and ~20 players which may make CEOs not keen on hiring, depending on how exactly they go about earning their rent and profit.

LMAO

You honestly don't think i would use my main toon on here did you? LMFAO. And not i do not awox, that's for losers. I don't believe in stealing the corp bare either. I may have been playing for a long time, but you do still get honorable players, even though they are few and far between.