These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Corvidae Club Grand Reopening!

Author
Evelyn Meiyi
Corvidae Trading and Holding
#1 - 2014-04-03 20:42:13 UTC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Date: 04/03/116

It is the distinct honor of management and staff to announce that after extensive renovation, the Corvidae Club will shortly be re-opening and resuming normal business operations.

We cordially invite the residents of New Eden to visit the Corvidae Club and enjoy our newly-upgraded facility.

Our many upgrades include:

• SIX newly-installed pettokori boards!

• Updated holo-link technology, for a more stable connection to our network.

• NECC-approved Mind Clash terminals!

• An expanded arboretum, with a selection of exotic flora and fauna!

• Extensively renovated private accomodations, for guests that desire an extended visit.

• Top-of-the-line security uppgrades, for the safety of our patrons.

And, of course, our usual wide selection of food, drink and music!

On behalf of the Corvidae Club, we look forward to your visit and thank you for your patronage!
Goa Chai
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-04-04 01:30:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Goa Chai
Is this establishment in any way related to the former Corvidae Oddjob Sweatshop which disbanded several years ago?
Evelyn Meiyi
#3 - 2014-04-04 02:31:03 UTC
Goa Chai wrote:
Is this establishment in any way related to the former Corvidae Oddjob Sweatshop which disbanded several years ago?

The Corvidae Club is unrelated to that venture. We are purely an entertainment venue.
Foley Aberas Jones
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-04-04 02:39:29 UTC
Question

Any certain nationality or is it open to all?
Evelyn Meiyi
#5 - 2014-04-04 02:47:17 UTC
Foley Aberas Jones wrote:
Question

Any certain nationality or is it open to all?

If you can get here, you are welcome. The Corvidae Club is politically neutral.
Anyanka Funk
Doomheim
#6 - 2014-04-04 05:48:01 UTC
Where is this place?
Evelyn Meiyi
#7 - 2014-04-04 05:52:49 UTC
Anyanka Funk wrote:
Where is this place?

The Corvidae Club is part of the Joint Harvesting outpost orbiting Perdan's twelfth moon. We also have a hololink ('The Corvidae Club', node 728) for those that cannot physically reach the facility.
Zenariae
#8 - 2014-04-04 05:56:24 UTC
Anyanka Funk wrote:
Where is this place?

Somewhere with a lot of birds, I imagine.
Octaviae
#9 - 2014-04-04 07:53:44 UTC
Zenariae wrote:
Anyanka Funk wrote:
Where is this place?

Somewhere with a lot of birds, I imagine.

You’ll fit right in Zena dear - pretty little legs strutting about, fluffing your feathers, opening your beak all the time with nothing really interesting to say, just twitter twitter twitter – what will become of you Zena, once you’ve run out of tweet?
Zenariae
#10 - 2014-04-04 07:55:18 UTC
Speaking of legs and opening things – how’re yours? Stuck anything between them lately? No-one else will, so you better make the most of a tight situation …
Octaviae
#11 - 2014-04-04 07:57:27 UTC
So full of compliments pretty darling, you’re getting a little tedious now – at least I’m, you know – normal – just watch you don’t get your feathers too ruffled, or even the cats won’t want to sniff your jewellery, Zena, sweetheart -
Kale Silence
Doomheim
#12 - 2014-04-04 20:36:12 UTC
I met a gal who invited me there once. Don't remember her name, but now that it's open I might consider taking her up on that invitation. Big smile
Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#13 - 2014-04-07 09:25:07 UTC
Can one expect a reopening ceremony, or is the venue already up and running, without too much fuss in that regard?
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Evelyn Meiyi
#14 - 2014-04-07 10:54:45 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:
Can one expect a reopening ceremony, or is the venue already up and running, without too much fuss in that regard?

I chose to dispense with reopening ceremonies in favor of something low-key; we're already open and operating.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2014-04-07 14:35:57 UTC
Octaviae wrote:
So full of compliments pretty darling, you’re getting a little tedious now – at least I’m, you know – normal – just watch you don’t get your feathers too ruffled, or even the cats won’t want to sniff your jewellery, Zena, sweetheart -

Ladies, ladies....

...carry on.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Zenariae
#16 - 2014-04-08 04:29:27 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Octaviae wrote:

Ladies, ladies....

...carry on.

Unfortunately until she gets some new capacitor batteries her pod won't be vibrating much ...
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#17 - 2014-04-08 11:52:21 UTC
What manner of corvids does your club prefer to cater to?

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Charles Cambridge Schmidt
Nadire Security Consultants
Federation Peacekeepers
#18 - 2014-04-08 16:11:23 UTC
Sounds fun! I may show up, provided I can fit it into my decently vacant schedule. Oooh, and gambling, too. Sounds fun.

I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.

Evelyn Meiyi
#19 - 2014-04-08 17:27:24 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
What manner of corvids does your club prefer to cater to?

Ava! It's been quite a long while.

The Corvidae, as I've said previously, is politically neutral. If you can get here, you are welcome to enjoy our facilities.
Zenariae
#20 - 2014-04-11 03:41:01 UTC
quardle oodle ardle wardle doodle
12Next page