These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

73M pvp / mission runner

Author
BlackHawk312
Black-Hawk-Down
#21 - 2014-04-04 17:04:50 UTC
report to CCP
likeme lots
No Isk-No Fun
#22 - 2014-04-04 17:10:22 UTC  |  Edited by: likeme lots
report what to ccp?

I changed my bid to meet the buyout (I saw after I mad my bid, that the seller was not wanting to negotiate on the price, but came down on the BO), my bid was accepted by the seller, and the isk has been transferred.

If CCP takes issue with that, I would be surprised.
BlackHawk312
Black-Hawk-Down
#23 - 2014-04-04 17:12:53 UTC
You have changed your post after I have written my with the B/O from 21 and yours was only 19,5b/o.

And after I have posted your post was 19,5b not 21b
Lutheraan
EVE University
Ivy League
#24 - 2014-04-04 17:13:43 UTC
You have chosen to transfer the character Lutheraan to the account named TXXXXXXXXXa.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Thanks
likeme lots
No Isk-No Fun
#25 - 2014-04-04 17:17:37 UTC
Like I said before, I did not see a post from you. I guess I should have refreshed my screen before I altered my post. I apologize if I upset you, that was never my intention. The seller is welcome to refund my isk if he/she would like to sell to you instead. No harm done on my side.
likeme lots
No Isk-No Fun
#26 - 2014-04-04 17:18:36 UTC
It appears that character transfer has been initiated.

Have a nice day!

Another player is transferring the character Lutheraan to your account named T**********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please file a petition to Customer Support.

If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
Hanzo Koraka
Adohivatal
#27 - 2014-04-04 18:11:45 UTC
BlackHawk312 wrote:
You have changed your post after I have written my with the B/O from 21 and yours was only 19,5b/o.

And after I have posted your post was 19,5b not 21b

gg kid your just mad LOLOL
Previous page12