These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Very complex situation

Author
Qen Tye
In Between
#21 - 2014-04-03 08:03:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Qen Tye
Here's some options:
Go hang out with friends (if you have some that is)
Find a gf / bf (depending on your sex and sexual orientation)
The money you save on your sub, save them or spend on said bf /gf / friends
Read up on stuff you are behind with in school (yes you are behind, you are 15)
[Insert more options yourself]

Big smile

Two possibilities exists: Either we are alone in the universeĀ or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

• Arthur C. Clarke
Serene Repose
#22 - 2014-04-03 08:32:11 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Jordan Kandou Worley wrote:
Hello all! Let me start off by saying that I'm 15 and this thread is here to give me ideas, so with that said, let's continue!

Recently my laptop broke, and that was my only way to play, my account is still active and I'm crying over the months wasted on skills I could've been training for a widow and manticore for my planned activities...

So basically I'm asking if there are any alternatives to logging in to the game to update my Que?

Also I don't know when I will be getting a replacement so yeah...

Lies!

There is no way you are 15.

Look at that post. Capitalized, punctuated, and grammatically correct. My spellchecker didn't light up at all when I quoted it.

You type with more panache than most people twice your age. And certainly better than anyone of your own generation.

Gratz!

Mr Epeen Cool
I must say, my suspicions are aroused as well.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#23 - 2014-04-03 08:48:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Webvan
Get vs earn/buy.
I guess like most kids today you can wait until your 26 and then get a job... of some sorts.
Dude, when I was 15, I made a killing working yards and junk for neighbors. Even the 10yo kids on my block were out hustling money. How times change.... (I hear certain politicians call it the age of greed lol)
Dog sitting? baby sitting? house sitting? Even if you are 350lbs you should be able to make something. You waiting for those welfare checks to roll in one day? Lol Mow a lawn, fix a car, clean some swimming pools, shovel snow, whatever. Money does grow on trees! if you keep your lopping sheers sharp anyway. "what?" heh

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#24 - 2014-04-03 09:00:25 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Hello all! Let me start off by saying that I'm 15 and this thread is here to give me ideas, so with that said, let's continue!

At this point..Im very sure this thread was about Katy Perry..she gives every 15 year old boy ideas... I will allow it to proceed.

I'm well over 15 and she still gives me ideas. Pirate

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
#25 - 2014-04-03 09:08:22 UTC
Baneken wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:
go outside and play, that big ball of fire in the sky is the sun and you don't even have to click anything to orbit it

No but you'd have to take some pretty hefty combat boosters to think that your actually orbiting it.

I think you'll find you're orbiting it right now, with an orbital duration of roughly one year.
Silky Cyno
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-04-03 09:54:41 UTC
Is Chris Hansen gonna show up in this thread ?
Solecist Project
#27 - 2014-04-03 09:56:48 UTC
Ruskarn Andedare wrote:
Baneken wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:
go outside and play, that big ball of fire in the sky is the sun and you don't even have to click anything to orbit it

No but you'd have to take some pretty hefty combat boosters to think that your actually orbiting it.

I think you'll find you're orbiting it right now, with an orbital duration of roughly one year.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who realiued what this guy wrote. lol

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#28 - 2014-04-03 11:13:49 UTC
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:

At this point..Im very sure this thread was about Katy Perry..she gives every 15 year old boy ideas... I will allow it to proceed.

I'm a 45 year old boy and I have plenty of ideas for Katy Perry. Some, not many to be honest, involve her keeping her clothes on even.
Quoted for truth.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#29 - 2014-04-03 11:25:54 UTC
ask a guy at a coffee shop if you can use his laptop..download the client.. log in and put in long skills... buy the guy a coffee and complement him on his book that he's writing. Don't forget to drag his book to the recycle bin and empty it before you go. Youre doing him a favor. His book was garbage.

Lol
Inxentas Ultramar
Ultramar Independent Contracting
#30 - 2014-04-03 11:41:03 UTC
Baneken wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:

What, like breakfast or something?

Cause I orbit the sun all day erryday. For as long as I'm stuck on this ball of mudLol
Diva Ex Machina
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-04-03 12:11:18 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Get vs earn/buy.
I guess like most kids today you can wait until your 26 and then get a job... of some sorts.
Dude, when I was 15, I made a killing working yards and junk for neighbors. Even the 10yo kids on my block were out hustling money. How times change....

Yeah but did you have to walk barefoot to school through the snow, uphill both ways?

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2014-04-03 15:08:09 UTC
Diva Ex Machina wrote:
Webvan wrote:
Get vs earn/buy.
Dude, when I was 15, I made a killing working yards and junk for neighbors. Even the 10yo kids on my block were out hustling money. How times change....

Yeah but did you have to walk barefoot to school through the snow, uphill both ways?

we would have given anything to go to school we had to work downthe ship yard 20 hours a day 7 days a week from age seven...and we were lucky.
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#33 - 2014-04-03 16:54:28 UTC
Joshua Foiritain wrote:

o/ One more for the well over 15 and still getting ideas club. I've always been a sucker for psycho women.
Orla- King-Griffin
#34 - 2014-04-03 16:57:36 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Joshua Foiritain wrote:

o/ One more for the well over 15 and still getting ideas club. I've always been a sucker for psycho women.

Hi there!

Ah shite...

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#35 - 2014-04-03 17:40:16 UTC
Orla- King-Griffin wrote:
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Joshua Foiritain wrote:

Hi there!

O
me
garsh!
Shocked
Jordan Kandou Worley
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#36 - 2014-04-03 18:03:32 UTC
This thread Shocked
Lazy Eye
Accelerated Cognition
#37 - 2014-04-03 18:32:24 UTC
I am amazed by the amount of win that has been packed into this thread.
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#38 - 2014-04-03 20:06:45 UTC
Diva Ex Machina wrote:
Nope, drivers ed opened at 15 1/2. Got a motorcycle. Didn't snow in LA county. Ah good times.

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

LUMINOUS SPIRIT
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#39 - 2014-04-03 20:50:46 UTC
Buy a cheapo used PC from some dude off kijiji or your local equivalent. Decent 5-6 year old PCs are only 50-100$, cant go wrong.
Tesco Ergo Sum
#40 - 2014-04-03 21:26:50 UTC
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Buy a cheapo used PC from some dude off kijiji or your local equivalent. Decent 5-6 year old PCs are only 50-100$, cant go wrong.

Think of the gems you can find on second hand PC's. From the inevitable stash of prohibited material to the cure for cancer...

Well worth the investment...
Previous page123Next page