These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

If the code were real people...

Author
Intoxicated Mutant
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2014-04-02 01:25:04 UTC
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
We're not real people? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Do you even people bro ?
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2014-04-02 01:27:44 UTC
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
I am not sure what the OP is insinuating. Is he saying that our behaviour is deviant compared to the general EVE population? Or that what we do is largely unpopular?

Well given CODE's support base, I wouldn't say your unpopular and by no means are you in the deep end of the deviant pool (grr...goons. and all that) CODE people are an annoyance, but the rules they flaunt around make them rather predictable and therefor, not too much of a threat to anyone paying attention.

It is mostly bots and bot aspirants who suffer. For everyone else, we ask for the simple indulgence of a 10 million isk per YEAR mining permit. If you look at it economically, you can support us, provide us with intel, and have us remove your competition and practically no cost to yourself. Supporting the CODE is good for honest players.

No ISK for you. I would likely just get ganked by CODE clowns anyway because I went to go take a **** and didn't respond to you in local. And I refuse to be beholden to or held accountable to anyone unless I choose to without the prompting of your blasters.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Tor Norman
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-04-02 01:39:45 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
I am not sure what the OP is insinuating. Is he saying that our behaviour is deviant compared to the general EVE population? Or that what we do is largely unpopular?

Well given CODE's support base, I wouldn't say your unpopular and by no means are you in the deep end of the deviant pool (grr...goons. and all that) CODE people are an annoyance, but the rules they flaunt around make them rather predictable and therefor, not too much of a threat to anyone paying attention.

It is mostly bots and bot aspirants who suffer. For everyone else, we ask for the simple indulgence of a 10 million isk per YEAR mining permit. If you look at it economically, you can support us, provide us with intel, and have us remove your competition and practically no cost to yourself. Supporting the CODE is good for honest players.

No ISK for you. I would likely just get ganked by CODE clowns anyway because I went to go take a **** and didn't respond to you in local. And I refuse to be beholden to or held accountable to anyone unless I choose to without the prompting of your blasters.

You sound fun.

I talk about EVE trading and general space violence in my blog.

For the ISK and the yarr!

Winchester Steele
#24 - 2014-04-02 01:42:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Winchester Steele
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:

You are wrong. Let us look to the Saviour to gain insight:

"When I explained the Code's prohibition on AFK mining, people asked me, "What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I pointed out the obvious: They should dock up first. But then I added that they could, alternatively, ask me for permission to go."

As per the words of the Father himself, you are free to dock up and use the bathroom anytime.

"Note what's actually happening. Miners are not permitted to AFK mine, which means if they leave the keyboard for any reason, they need to dock up. But as a special dispensation, I may give them permission to go to the bathroom without docking up. In other words, I'm being more lenient, not more strict. If they get permission, I relax the rules so they can relax their bladders."

If it's an emergency and you ask an agent for permission, they may even allow you to go with without docking up.

So much for that argument. Next!

Agent W. Steele
Official Archivist of CODE.

Citation: http://www.minerbumping.com/2012/10/new-order-bathroom-protocol.html

John XIII
The Carnifex Corp
#25 - 2014-04-02 01:45:09 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:

That's the spirit! If you could only regulate your bowel movements for the non-mining times of your day, those New Order duders wouldn't stand a chance. You are so close to winning highsec right now...

NERF BOWEL INCONTINENCE!!!

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#26 - 2014-04-02 01:53:14 UTC
Tor Norman wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:

You sound fun.

I like to think so Big smile

Mind you I only oppose CODE on a personal level( no delusions of forming or joining a dedicated anti-CODE movement ), and actually agree with the Bot/Afk miner ganking ( darn people stealing my rocksX ). I however refuse to pay an extortion fee to people that don't really do anything for me, and have stated that they can revoke their permits for whatever reason they want.

Pix Severus
Empty You
#27 - 2014-04-02 02:02:38 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Mind you I only oppose CODE on a personal level( no delusions of forming or joining a dedicated anti-CODE movement ), and actually agree with the Bot/Afk miner ganking ( darn people stealing my rocksX ). I however refuse to pay an extortion fee to people that don't really do anything for me, and have stated that they can revoke their permits for whatever reason they want.

Every donation to CODE ensures that ships will be supplied to agents so that they can bring justice to your AFK, botting competition, the permit is a free bonus!

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#28 - 2014-04-02 02:07:52 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Amyclas Amatin wrote:

You are wrong. Let us look to the Saviour to gain insight:

"When I explained the Code's prohibition on AFK mining, people asked me, "What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I pointed out the obvious: They should dock up first. But then I added that they could, alternatively, ask me for permission to go."

As per the words of the Father himself, you are free to dock up and use the bathroom anytime.

"Note what's actually happening. Miners are not permitted to AFK mine, which means if they leave the keyboard for any reason, they need to dock up. But as a special dispensation, I may give them permission to go to the bathroom without docking up. In other words, I'm being more lenient, not more strict. If they get permission, I relax the rules so they can relax their bladders."

If it's an emergency and you ask an agent for permission, they may even allow you to go with without docking up.

So much for that argument. Next!

Agent W. Steele
Official Archivist of CODE.

Citation: http://www.minerbumping.com/2012/10/new-order-bathroom-protocol.html

Yeah, I'm not going to ask teacher's permission to go to the bathroom. Sorry.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#29 - 2014-04-02 02:10:49 UTC
John XIII wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

That's the spirit! If you could only regulate your bowel movements for the non-mining times of your day, those New Order duders wouldn't stand a chance. You are so close to winning highsec right now...

I know, right? We need to get the devs working on a patch for that.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#30 - 2014-04-02 02:13:35 UTC
John XIII wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

Regularity is OP.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Tyyler DURden
Mordechai and Sons Distribution Co.
#31 - 2014-04-02 04:34:25 UTC
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
This has to be one of the funniest and nonsensical threads I've ever seen. I'm tempted to insult the OP's mother to get more tears, but that would be fairly immature, so I'll pass.

OP you did mention how James has billions of isk and yet the FAQ section of The Code mentions the cost to create a corp. Of course this is true, but it is also true that paying to create a corp is an expense with little benefit and does cut into profit margins. Fortunately, since the writing of The Code, James has revised his strategy to allow himself to create a corp and win wars at will by paying attention to isk efficiency with no shots fired. (Poor Will, he keeps getting fired at, and now wars are directed at him? Sad)

I'm glad you mentioned that.
I recently won a war in that very manner.
It was against the same corp OP linked earlier in the thread.
Maniacal laughter was the name.
One of their agents acted very uncode-like in local to me though.
He used bad words and was very dishonest.
That's the code I guess, full of contradictions.

Tyyler DURden says "use soap"

Tarojan
Tarojan Corporation
#32 - 2014-04-02 05:40:09 UTC
Intoxicated Mutant wrote:
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:

Do you even people bro ?

Im caught in a landslide theres no escape from the reality (of these tired old arguments.)

Will gank for food

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#33 - 2014-04-02 12:04:47 UTC
Tarojan wrote:
Intoxicated Mutant wrote:
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:

Do you even people bro ?

Im caught in a landslide theres no escape from the reality (of these tired old arguments.)

Open your eyes Roll

Look up to the skies and see...
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#34 - 2014-04-02 12:26:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
I'm just a poor boy, because Concord is OP

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#35 - 2014-04-02 12:34:44 UTC
Do you need sympathy - or are you easy come, easy go?
Froggy Storm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2014-04-02 12:49:29 UTC
Cuz' that miner really needs to go,
Pix Severus
Empty You
#37 - 2014-04-02 13:47:11 UTC
Anyway, your corp blows.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#38 - 2014-04-02 14:06:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Send anti matter to me, to me.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Froggy Storm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2014-04-02 15:25:56 UTC
Mama! Just stole from a can.
Took his ore and now I'm dead
Thought my safety was on red!

Mama! Oooohooo
Kristopher Rocancourt
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2014-04-02 15:41:12 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Damnit, why are we still acknowledging these clowns?

because of awesome codebros like D400

http://killalliance.co.uk/tears/tears-holeysheet/

Previous page123Next page