These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So has any hardcore EVE player ever...

First post
Author
Doireen Kaundur
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-04-01 15:24:59 UTC
So has any hardcore EVE player ever got the racial facial tattoos?

I dont mean the logo emblems on a body part. I mean full facial tattoo like my avatar.

_[center]For your Freighter **sized shipping needs, contact _[u]Lord Chanlin[/u].** _ Fast, affordable, reliable service._

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Lord%20Chanlin[/center]

Donavon Irish
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-04-01 15:26:07 UTC
Doireen Kaundur wrote:
So has any hardcore EVE player ever got the racial facial tattoos?

I dont mean the logo emblems on a body part. I mean full facial tattoo like my avatar.

Roll
Salvos Rhoska
#3 - 2014-04-01 15:29:46 UTC
Mines not a tattoo.

Some joker painted my headset black before I put it on...
Komodo Askold
Strategic Exploration and Development Corp
Silent Company
#4 - 2014-04-01 17:57:26 UTC
No words needed... :P
Baneken
Arctic Light Inc.
Arctic Light
#5 - 2014-04-01 18:03:20 UTC
I was supposed to have white tattoos but I think I just got tanned and scammed instead ... P
KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-04-01 18:16:54 UTC
I have the same facial tattoos my character has.

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.

Hevymetal
POT Corp
#7 - 2014-04-01 18:19:12 UTC
Chribba got a Veldspar tat :) I believe someone got a Gurista's one as well. Thats about as close as I've heard of
Doireen Kaundur
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-04-01 20:28:32 UTC
You you mean to tell me that in the entire history of EVE, none of you "HTFU" tough guy capsuleers ever had the testicular fortitude to go all out and have an EVE faction facial tattoo?

Im disappointed in you all. Sad

_[center]For your Freighter **sized shipping needs, contact _[u]Lord Chanlin[/u].** _ Fast, affordable, reliable service._

Dark Hominy
Doomheim
#9 - 2014-04-01 20:47:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Dark Hominy
The HTFU crowd would possibly also have to be rich. Trying to get a job in the US with facial tats isn't the easiest.
Unless, you're looking for something non public or so low pay that nobody wants the job. But, even then, most employers I've seen tend to put your resume in the "do not call" folder.

edit: No, I don't have a facial tat. I've worked in a few offices where applications are dealt with.
Doireen Kaundur
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-04-01 21:06:13 UTC
Dark Hominy wrote:
The HTFU crowd would possibly also have to be rich. Trying to get a job in the US with facial tats isn't the easiest.
Unless, you're looking for something non public or so low pay that nobody wants the job. But, even then, most employers I've seen tend to put your resume in the "do not call" folder.

edit: No, I don't have a facial tat. I've worked in a few offices where applications are dealt with.

Good point. I wonder if CCP would hire?

moep
Doomheim
#11 - 2014-04-01 21:33:53 UTC  |  Edited by: moep
here ya go:

face tattoo
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#12 - 2014-04-01 21:37:04 UTC
I prefer stylish eyewear.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#13 - 2014-04-01 21:46:47 UTC
Doireen Kaundur wrote:
You you mean to tell me that in the entire history of EVE, none of you "HTFU" tough guy capsuleers ever had the testicular fortitude to go all out and have an EVE faction facial tattoo?

I'm so tough i can easily resist your peer group pressure attempt.
Toughness....tattoos....lol.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Muestereate
Minions LLC
#14 - 2014-04-01 21:52:07 UTC
There are no real hardcore here, only posers.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#15 - 2014-04-01 22:02:44 UTC
This thread has been moved to Out of Pod Experience.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#16 - 2014-04-01 22:08:16 UTC
Yes!

Who put the goat in there?

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2014-04-01 23:15:23 UTC
No unexpected tattoos or piercings here (;

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#18 - 2014-04-02 02:00:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Slade Trillgon
Doireen Kaundur wrote:

I would., but you know, society is not quite ripe enough for those of us willing to do it but still work with the general public on a daily basis Ugh but it is getting closer.

*crosses fingers*

Sibyyl wrote:
No unexpected tattoos or piercings here (;

I expect a lot Twisted
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#19 - 2014-04-02 19:41:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Dark Hominy wrote:

Yeah, they might be limiting their job opportunities to work in just one industry-- tattoo parlors.

My company has a policy that all tats have to be covered while at work. And no headwear can be worn (except for religious purposes). Not sure how legal that policy is under employment laws. But anyway, there's no way someone with a facial tattoo could comply with it.
Slade Trillgon
Brutor Force Federated
#20 - 2014-04-02 21:40:53 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Dark Hominy wrote:

Yeah, they might be limiting their job opportunities to work in just one industry-- tattoo parlors.

My company has a policy that all tats have to be covered while at work. And no headwear can be worn (except for religious purposes). Not sure how legal that policy is under employment laws. But anyway, there's no way someone with a facial tattoo could comply with it.

I am sure we can get facial tattoos accepted via religious institutions Twisted