These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Fiction

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

News About The Serpantis Corperation

Author
Feeboo
Space Beer Industry
Siberian Squads
#1 - 2014-04-01 14:50:00 UTC
I have found out dire information about the Serpantis corporation. This is a major conspiracy and the serpantis must be seen for who they really are. The Serpantis first appeared to be a Gallentean research corporation that turned into a drug cartel and space pirate faction. It turns out these are not Gallenteans at all, they are Serpents. The Serpantis are reptilians that have the ability to shape shift and appear to be humanlike. They have deceived us all.
Concord should pay me for this information, they should be paying for any information about the Serpantis.
Rumors have it that they have a snake shaman that is like some Jedi whose powers are great, because he who control the spice control the galaxy.

More news
Barren planets around the galaxy have pirate bases by the serpents, some of these bases are heavily guarded with large loads of spice waiting to be transported through space. Their forces are numerous with patrols and planetary launches.

The Serpantis planetary bases remain unchallenged, and their forces have flourished.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#2 - 2014-04-01 18:30:59 UTC
The PF does not support your conclusions.

"I give you the destiny of Faith, and you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens: Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given." - Book of Reclaiming 22:13

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#3 - 2014-04-01 22:05:19 UTC
Gutter Press called, they want their story back!

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#4 - 2014-04-02 01:41:16 UTC
Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#5 - 2014-04-02 16:52:07 UTC
The History Channel called, and wants its show host back.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Jai Centarium
Anqara Expeditions
#6 - 2014-04-03 03:45:14 UTC
Feeboo wrote:
I have found out dire information about the Serpantis corporation. This is a major conspiracy and the serpantis must be seen for who they really are. The Serpantis first appeared to be a Gallentean research corporation that turned into a drug cartel and space pirate faction. It turns out these are not Gallenteans at all, they are Serpents. The Serpantis are reptilians that have the ability to shape shift and appear to be humanlike. They have deceived us all.
Concord should pay me for this information, they should be paying for any information about the Serpantis.
Rumors have it that they have a snake shaman that is like some Jedi whose powers are great, because he who control the spice control the galaxy.

More news
Barren planets around the galaxy have pirate bases by the serpents, some of these bases are heavily guarded with large loads of spice waiting to be transported through space. Their forces are numerous with patrols and planetary launches.

The Serpantis planetary bases remain unchallenged, and their forces have flourished.

Honestly, April Fools or not, you could at least spell "Serpentis" correctly.

Serpantis refers to trousers.

Certified purveyor of the High Life.

Noden Vorpalstar
The Knights of Polaris
#7 - 2014-04-03 07:18:27 UTC
Have you reported your findings to David Icke or a similar nut job?

Public Channel:  Polaris-Public Roleplaying Channel:  Gallente Lounge

Enya Sparhawk
Black Tea and Talons
#8 - 2014-04-26 12:51:14 UTC
Jai Centarium wrote:

Honestly, April Fools or not, you could at least spell "Serpentis" correctly.

Serpantis refers to trousers.

Or some sort of 'trouser' snake maybe??

Fíorghrá: Grá na fírinne

Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.

Bíonn súil le muir ach ní bhíonn súil le tír.

Is maith an scéalaí an aimsir.

When the lost ships of Greece finally return home...

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2014-04-29 16:49:16 UTC
Somewhere in New Eden there are a lot of people without pants...

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Aelisha
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#10 - 2014-05-01 08:19:55 UTC
Beaten to it but mandatory 'David Icke Plays EVE?' reference here.

CEO of the Achura-Waschi Exchange

Intaki Reborn

Independent Capsuleer

Muck Raker
Gutter Press
#11 - 2014-05-04 13:34:29 UTC
Jandice Ymladris wrote:
Gutter Press called, they want their story back!

Aelisha wrote:
Beaten to it but mandatory 'David Icke Plays EVE?' reference here.

<.< >.> <.< >.>

Gravball player names Heth as Reptilian were-slaver

Rumours, Wars, Rumours of Wars, Wars of Rumours!

Coyote Laughing
#12 - 2014-05-04 17:53:23 UTC
The Cylons from the Original Battlestar Galactica were originally reptillian, with a small ammount of cloned brain tissue in their creations. The creators died out, but it explains why the leader types had glowing blue brains.

Perhaps eve could have brains in a jar somewhere, aka Futurama. Sleeper brain jars maybe?

However, I refused to dignify this thread with any more serious discussion.

SIR, PANTS US !

l8r \o/