These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Announcement: God has Given Pleasure Hubs Over to Destruction

Author
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#1 - 2014-03-30 19:50:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Nauplius
The people of the Bleak Lands and Devoid groan under the sins of drunkenness and fornication. The sins of Pleasure Hubs. For in these so-called “highsec pockets”, comparatively underpopulated by an Empyrean class always on the lookout for CONCORD bounties, Pleasure Hubs are allowed to multiply unchecked, spreading filth and corruption throughout the Ohvarainen and Enka constellations. Tourists and off-duty Marines from across the cluster flock to these vile habitation modules, watching and groping Exotic Dancers while Janitors clean up the mess.

But no longer. For I have waged a brutal week-long war against the foul Pleasure Hubs of the Bleak Lands and Devoid, particularly those marked “Hidden Hideaway”, destroying 67 of them. Out of the wreckage, I recovered 670 condemned sinners, both customers and employees:
140 Tourists
170 Marines
90 Janitors
110 Male Exotic Dancers
60 Female Exotic Dancers
All 670 were sacrificed unto a holy and righteous God, along with various other sinners and reprobates collected by me and my associates from jetcans abandoned at border stargates.

Hear ye now the words of almighty God, as reveled through Nauplius, Prophet of God! God has given Pleasure Hubs and anyone found inside them over to destruction. Slaughter the customers and employees of the Pleasure Hubs without mercy and partake of their blood, for —
The blood of the Exotic Dancers shall grant virility;
The blood of the Marines shall grant courage;
The blood of the Tourists shall grant fortune;
The blood of the Janitors shall cleanse your soul of sin and make you worthy of standing before a holy and righteous God.

Thus saith my God and yours. Amen. Amarr Victor.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#2 - 2014-03-30 20:01:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Erica Dusette
The digital record of that event seems to show most of the strippers managed to escape with the crew in life-pods. Funny that. I'd instead be more worried about the folk you're hiring to crew your ships during the sacrifice sessions, and what they get up to afterward, ah.

Anyway, Mr Nauply sir, for someone who speaks so negatively of fornication I'm left wondering if you've even tried the practice.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#3 - 2014-03-30 20:28:54 UTC
I can almost guarantee you that he hasn't.

Also, I can't wait to hear the next thing(s) his deity has "given over to destruction". My guess is bacon.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#4 - 2014-03-30 20:30:18 UTC
Anabella Rella wrote:
My guess is bacon.

FOR THE FAT OF THE BACON WILL GIVE YOU OBESITY
FOR THE LEAN OF THE BACON WILL GIVE YOU TRICHINOSIS
FOR THE GREASE OF THE BACON WILL GIVE YOU CHRONIC CARDIAC OBSTRUCTIVE DISEASE

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#5 - 2014-03-30 20:37:00 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
The digital record of that event seems to show most of the strippers managed to escape with the crew in life-pods. Funny that. I'd instead be more worried about the folk you're hiring to crew your ships during the sacrifice sessions, and what they get up to afterward, ah.

Anyway, Mr Nauply sir, for someone who speaks so negatively of fornication I'm left wondering if you've even tried the practice.

Of course the wreckage of the sacrificial vessel was seared by the same lasers used to destroy it. There were no survivors.

And, no, I have not tried fornicating.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#6 - 2014-03-30 20:55:26 UTC
Well there's your problem right there, sir.

It's also the quickest way you'll find to see God.

Is a shame to learn of the wrecks fate, but I do think we may be onto something Mr Nauply. I suggest next time you encounter one of these pleasure hubs that you engage it with a different kind of weapon, ah. You may well encounter a revelation.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Apollo Lyserius
Minerva Technologies
#7 - 2014-03-30 21:07:33 UTC
I'm shocked.
Karmilla Strife
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#8 - 2014-03-30 21:23:29 UTC
Cool story bro.
Karynn Denton
Untitled Goose Corp
#9 - 2014-03-30 21:57:54 UTC
Nauplius wrote:

It seems to me that there's a common denominator amongst the more unhinged posters on the IGS.

Karynn Denton

Caravan Master

Slaver Filth
Council of Apostles
#10 - 2014-03-30 22:55:13 UTC
Nauplius wrote:

History is replete with many other eunuchs who also suffered from such false religious notions.

You provide nothing new, and also present a poor pathetic performance as a gutter prophet.

Nauplius check your chronometer and crawl back under your rock, your fifteen minutes of fame are now over.

The little voices in your head are not divine, ............... they are delusion.

God chose the Amarr not the Khanid.

"Child of Amarr seek not warmth in our cold hearts, we are the old serpent of New Eden and you must do your part, revel in our viciousness, we rule by venom and our strike is merciless, "

Dez Carthis
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-03-31 00:07:16 UTC
Slaver Filth wrote:
[quote=Nauplius]

God chose the Amarr not the Khanid.

Typical Amarrian religious prattle - Your god left you here along with the rest of us

We've work to do and there's isk to be had.... Now... Capsuleer built & owned Stargates... Pray to you god for that...

In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order. ~ Carl Jung 

Noden Vorpalstar
The Knights of Polaris
#12 - 2014-03-31 03:37:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Noden Vorpalstar
Mr. Nauplius, your deeds are not those of a righteous man, nor are they those of one who worships a deity worthy of glorification. Your actions are inhumane, they are the workings of a cowardly evil man begging for attention. The voice in your head is not the voice of a God, it is the design of your own mind driving you further into madness.

Are you using boosters, and if so then perhaps they are having a negative effect on your psyche?

Did you suffer neurological damage during the cloning process when you became a capsuleer?

Whatever the case, I am sure the Amarr Empire is capable of providing you the help you need for your mental and behavioral health.

Public Channel:  Polaris-Public Roleplaying Channel:  Gallente Lounge

Foley Aberas Jones
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2014-03-31 04:01:51 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The people of the Bleak Lands and Devoid groan under the sins of drunkenness and fornication. The sins of Pleasure Hubs. For in these so-called “highsec pockets”, comparatively underpopulated by an Empyrean class always on the lookout for CONCORD bounties, Pleasure Hubs are allowed to multiply unchecked, spreading filth and corruption throughout the Ohvarainen and Enka constellations. Tourists and off-duty Marines from across the cluster flock to these vile habitation modules, watching and groping Exotic Dancers while Janitors clean up the mess.

But no longer. For I have waged a brutal week-long war against the foul Pleasure Hubs of the Bleak Lands and Devoid, particularly those marked “Hidden Hideaway”, destroying 67 of them. Out of the wreckage, I recovered 670 condemned sinners, both customers and employees:
140 Tourists
170 Marines
90 Janitors
110 Male Exotic Dancers
60 Female Exotic Dancers
All 670 were sacrificed unto a holy and righteous God, along with various other sinners and reprobates collected by me and my associates from jetcans abandoned at border stargates.

Hear thee now the words of almighty God, as reveled through Nauplius, Prophet of God! God has given Pleasure Hubs and anyone found inside them over to destruction. Slaughter the customers and employees of the Pleasure Hubs without mercy and partake of their blood, for —
The blood of the Exotic Dancers shall grant virility;
The blood of the Marines shall grant courage;
The blood of the Tourists shall grant fortune;
The blood of the Janitors shall cleanse your soul of sin and make you worthy of standing before a holy and righteous God.

Thus saith my God and yours. Amen. Amarr Victor.

Your religion is ****** up and stupid and makes zero god damn sense and makes me wonder how the amarrian race even survived with theses ideals

Also Jamly if your reading this, are we still playing chess Friday?
Zenariae
#14 - 2014-03-31 06:23:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Zenariae
Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#15 - 2014-03-31 06:37:39 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
...And, no, I have not tried fornicating.

And why are none of us shocked by this revelation?

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Stitcher
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#16 - 2014-03-31 09:14:19 UTC
Anabella Rella wrote:
Nauplius wrote:
...And, no, I have not tried fornicating.

And why are none of us shocked by this revelation?

Well be honest, with whom would he have had the opportunity?

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Zenariae
#17 - 2014-03-31 09:19:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Zenariae
Jurou Yuan
Wolfraam 74
#18 - 2014-03-31 09:29:53 UTC
Well, somebody got jealous of Pieter getting all the attention I see.
Orrin Kuvakei
Quorum of Truth
#19 - 2014-03-31 09:53:47 UTC
As a learned Speaker of Truths and former Adjudicator for the Amarr Empire, I formally submit that your heresy is in violation of Imperial law, and punishable by capital means. Those souls that you claim to have saved serve no further purpose than to feed the delusions of your own disillusioned mind.

The weakness of your loyalty to the Empire is quantifiable at a level that even a commoner could calculate. Your name has been submitted to the Imperial courts and your judgement will come. It will be swift.

Brother Orrim Kuvakei, Quorum of Truth Speaker of Truths and Former Adjudicator

Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
Of Questionable Repute
#20 - 2014-03-31 12:03:54 UTC
Nappy. As I have said, appropriate, it's another word for a diaper.

Like a diaper, you are disposable and filled with ****.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

123Next pageLast page