These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

REQUEST: 4 Billion ISK Production Loan [FILLED]

Author
Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#1 - 2013-12-28 06:53:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Manu Militari
Hello everyone,
I hope all is well. I recently completed my initial production loan which was setup through and financed through MD with great success about a month ago. I was able to take advantage of the funds invested and expand my production capabilities from 1 character with a limited scope of production to 2 highly focused production characters. As stated in my previous loan, I initially started playing Eve to PVP and have done so since day 1. However, PVPing has its costs and thus I became interested in production. My goal through production has been to support my PVP and create sufficient inflow to plex for my two accounts. I am now looking to expand into a 3rd production account and into new production frontiers as my interest in becoming a producer has grown with my experience. I come here today in search of a new loan in order to help me expand my production into a 3rd character, and possibly fourth, and increase my capabilities through an influx of isk. By nature, production requires constant investment of isk and reinvestment of profits in order to produce at max efficiency. Through this loan I am looking to initiate a dual character training in order to create a 3rd and potentially 4th focused production toon as well as increase my production capabilities through an injection of liquid isk.

Most of my loan details are the same as my previous run, and are listed below. I hope that one or more of you may be interested in fulfilling my investment request to aid me in my expansion. I am looking to take full advantage of the opportunities available through production and to continually grow my operation as one of Eve's producers.

I am requesting an uncollateralized loan of 3 BILLION ISK (open to expand if opportunity available/investors interested and I find that I can efficiently use isk) at an interest rate of 15% over a period of 2 months. This will provide me with the ability to use the new Dual Character training ability in order to train a third production character as well as provide me with enough liquid ISK to take full advantage of the most profitable opportunities available on a day to day basis.

Repayment of the loan will not be an issue as I am able to generate returns of ~225-425 million isk per night through production and will be devoting the time and energy necessary to ensure production is running at full capacity. With a third production character I am looking to increase these returns and re-invest profits in order to expand and create a 4th production capable character when applicable.

Specifics:
This is my main character. I have 2 production characters trained for Mass Production V and Advanced Mass Production IV. Capable of using 10 manufacturing job slots each.

Resources:
In possession of stock of researched T1 Medium Rig BPOs & Fuel Block BPOs.
Additional BPOs being researched.
Ancillary Current Router, Capacitor Countrol Circuit, Trimark Armor Pump, Core Defense Field Extender, Cargohold Optimization.
Minmatar Fuel Block, Caldari Fuel Block, Amarr Fuel Block, Gallente Fuel Block.

Isk and profits are essentially continually reinvested.

Loan Details:
Requesting loan of 3 Billion Isk from 1 or more investors.
Repayment period of 2 months (60 days) starting on date of initial investment.
FLAT interest rate of 15%. Interest payments to be made bi-weekly (14 days).
Interest payments of 112.5 Million Isk per 14 days.
Portion of principal balance will be paid at the end of first month amounting to 375 Million ISK.
The remainder of principal balance will be paid upon loan closing.
Loan is uncollateralized.

Plan:
Use ~550-600m ISK to purchase a PLEX and activate dual character training.
Train second character to MP V and AMP V in order to access additional 10 production slots.
Use remainder of ISK to invest in production cycle and capitalize on most profitable ventures on a day by day basis to be determined using Eve Isk Per Hour tool.

All offers/details are up for negotiation. Ideally I would like to create a 4th production character and eventually expand into ship building.

On top of my production I have 3 toons recently setup with very basic Planetary Interaction setups. Each of the 3 characters is running 4 Low Sec PI setups. The planets are producing P1 Processed Materials over a 4 day cycle. This is merely to supplement my production with an almost entirely passive source of income amounting to approx 500-600m a month with minimal effort.

My alt character is max Tengu skilled and has access to L4 Gurista Missions in Null which provide substantial LP:ISK rewards. While this is time consuming, I am able to rely on these missions to provide substantial ISK in case of any extraordinary circumstances.

Please contact me through this forum post and/or in game convo/mail @ Manu Militari. I will be regularly checking my mail and the forum over the next couple of days but will be ingame only sporadically through the weekend.

Thanks in advance guys. Look forward to speaking with some of you and hope we can come up with a deal. Please feel free to ask any questions.

EDIT: For some reason I cannot post link to old Loan due to no HTML? It is forum thread "Request: 2 Billion Isk Production Loan"

Fulfilled by "I Was There" and "I LIKE IT"
Blueprint Seller
Bring Me Sunshine
#2 - 2013-12-28 07:01:38 UTC
Manu Militari wrote:
EDIT: For some reason I cannot post link to old Loan due to no HTML? It is forum thread "Request: 2 Billion Isk Production Loan"

Fulfilled by "I Was There" and "I LIKE IT"

Here you go: Link
Blueprint Seller
Bring Me Sunshine
#3 - 2013-12-28 07:07:15 UTC
I'll fill this.
Blueprint Seller
Bring Me Sunshine
#4 - 2013-12-28 07:37:22 UTC
3B sent.
Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#5 - 2013-12-28 20:03:42 UTC
Loan received. Thanks for investment.

1st Interest Payment due 1-11-14
Cavalira
Habemus
#6 - 2013-12-28 22:41:05 UTC
That was fast. Too bad I couldn't place my money this time.
Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#7 - 2014-01-04 06:04:04 UTC
Hello, I am expanding this loan request for an additional 1Billion ISK. Loan details remain the same.

Having initiated training on a new production character and putting the invested isk to work, I have found that a timely injection of an additional 1B isk would be highly beneficial. This would help to ensure that all my new production slots are put to optimal use as they become available through the course of training my new production character.

Please let me know if you are interested in investing through this thread and/or in game.
Quinn Cooke
Usque Ad Mortem
#8 - 2014-01-04 10:45:28 UTC
I will fill that for you Manu. 1B sent.

doesnt play well with others

Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#9 - 2014-01-04 23:50:56 UTC
Thanks, Quinn!

Quinn investment received. First interest payment 1/18/14.

I will be posting full loan repayment schedule for convenience at some point tonight for both investors.

Thank you again for your investments. The ISK is being put to work.
Brock Nelson
#10 - 2014-01-05 00:42:49 UTC
Pledging 20 b

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#11 - 2014-01-05 01:04:46 UTC
Brock Nelson wrote:
Pledging 20 b

Well then... that escalated quickly..
Quinn Cooke
Usque Ad Mortem
#12 - 2014-01-06 06:51:29 UTC
Manu Militari wrote:
Brock Nelson wrote:
Pledging 20 b

Well then... that escalated quickly..

Does this mean you jump into ship building too? :)

Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#13 - 2014-01-08 04:27:24 UTC
Loan Schedule:

Blueprint Seller-

1st Interest Payment - 1/11/14
2nd Interest Payment - 1/25/14

1st Principal Payment - 1/28/14

3rd Interest Payment - 2/8/14
4th Interest Payment - 2/22/14

Final Principal Payment - 2/26/14 (day 60)

Quinn Cooke-

1st Interest Payment - 1/18/14
2nd Interest Payment - 2/1/14

1st Principal Payment - 2/4/14

3rd Interest Payment - 2/15/14
4th Interest Payment - 3/1/14

Final Principal Payment - 3/5/14 (Day 60)
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#14 - 2014-01-08 15:41:21 UTC
Suggetion, edit your op and title to correspond to the current sum of the loan, and ad ' [Filled] to the title.

A shame I could not get in ;).

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#15 - 2014-01-09 06:35:30 UTC
TheSmokingHertog wrote:
Suggetion, edit your op and title to correspond to the current sum of the loan, and ad ' [Filled] to the title.

A shame I could not get in ;).

Thanks for suggestion - will do.
Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#16 - 2014-01-18 02:32:24 UTC
1st Interest payments have been made to both investors on agreed upon date.
Quinn Cooke
Usque Ad Mortem
#17 - 2014-01-18 06:10:02 UTC
Arrow 1st payment received!

Manu Militari
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#18 - 2014-01-31 05:09:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Manu Militari
Interest payment 2 has been made to both investors.

EDIT: Realized initial principal payment was due to Blueprint Seller 1/28, apologies I was away from comp last few days. 1st principal payment has been made plus an additional 5% of payment as courtesy late fee.
Quinn Cooke
Usque Ad Mortem
#19 - 2014-02-07 01:25:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Quinn Cooke
2nd payment and 1st Principal was received on time. I was out of country to reply. thanks m8!

Quinn Cooke
Usque Ad Mortem
#20 - 2014-03-30 18:45:14 UTC
Manu Militari wrote:
Loan Schedule:

Quinn Cooke-

1st Interest Payment - 1/18/14
2nd Interest Payment - 2/1/14

1st Principal Payment - 2/4/14

3rd Interest Payment - 2/15/14
4th Interest Payment - 3/1/14

Final Principal Payment - 3/5/14 (Day 60)

Still waiting on the 4th interest payment, and the final principal payment. Manu evemailed me on 03/03 that he was running into RL things. but would be a little late with the payments.