These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So where's the trailer?

Author
Shadowy Assistant
Darkrime Industries
#1 - 2011-11-30 02:55:50 UTC
Title.
Nikola Aivoras
Mercantilist Corporation of New Eden
#2 - 2011-11-30 02:57:18 UTC
I was wondering that myself.
DarkAegix
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-11-30 03:12:19 UTC
I don't know, but here's a completely unrelated and immature video: http://youtu.be/BgRbCx3JJrc
First Lieutenant Dan
Doomheim
#4 - 2011-11-30 03:22:40 UTC
CONAN!
Fon Win
Win-Star Corp
#5 - 2011-11-30 03:34:38 UTC
Was wanting to watch it at work... and forward it to my non-eve playing friends...

Cry
Dalloway Jones
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2011-11-30 04:03:29 UTC
The trailer for Incarna (Eve is real) came out after the expansion. Hopefully that means we'll be getting one in a week or two.
Steveir
Hagukure
#7 - 2011-11-30 05:26:47 UTC
They're redoing the video before launch.

Something about end credit fonts not being right :)
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#8 - 2011-11-30 05:39:35 UTC
Get this:

It was wiped out, by the TORNADO
Ikarus Gaul
Russian SOBR
DarkSide.
#9 - 2011-11-30 06:03:27 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Get this:

It was wiped out, by the TORNADO

Alpha-fleet, best fleet...
Little Delicious
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2011-11-30 07:01:09 UTC
There was one, but ccp put the talos in it. The Thalmor got to it too quickly.
ShadowMaster
#11 - 2011-11-30 07:15:49 UTC
They have stated several times that the trailer will be out post Crucible launch. To tide you over here is a few tidbits: It is made using in-game footage captured on the test server and is not pre-rendered nonsense. Several CCP employees have been poking the twitter fan base about how they all watched it at the end of the day before heading home. ******* CCP employees are ass holes... erm... trailer please? Apparently the trailer actually has the words "all gameplay footage" or something similar. So yea, hold one. This one should be good and well worth the wait.
Fon Win
Win-Star Corp
#12 - 2011-11-30 11:58:52 UTC
ShadowMaster wrote:
They have stated several times that the trailer will be out post Crucible launch. To tide you over here is a few tidbits: It is made using in-game footage captured on the test server and is not pre-rendered nonsense. Several CCP employees have been poking the twitter fan base about how they all watched it at the end of the day before heading home. ******* CCP employees are ass holes... erm... trailer please? Apparently the trailer actually has the words "all gameplay footage" or something similar. So yea, hold one. This one should be good and well worth the wait.

Well it's officially post launch...

Where's my trailer. Big smile
Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#13 - 2011-11-30 12:04:12 UTC
I want my trailer now !
Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#14 - 2011-11-30 12:05:21 UTC
We are using a looping image of your mothers trailer when one of your many uncles come to visit.

Hope that helps
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Zagdul
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2011-11-30 12:09:29 UTC
Here it is:

http://youtu.be/axzMyhAbU4I

Dual Pane idea: Click!

CCP Please Implement

Grukni
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2011-11-30 12:16:06 UTC
Zagdul wrote:

You got my -1
AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#17 - 2011-11-30 12:28:15 UTC
ShadowMaster wrote:

Not a twitter person - did they say who worked on it?

I get the feeling some of the video guys were let go as part of the twenty-percenters.

Doesn't quite add up that they would not have used inhouse tools, unless the people working on it were not familiar with Jessica...or that Jessica had not been updated...but that wouldn't make sense as the recent videos show it working.

If they have new people working on the trailers, be interested to learn who they are...

AK

This space for rent.

Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#18 - 2011-11-30 12:30:37 UTC
Bad Messenger wrote:
I want my trailer now !

Quoting for emphasis.
thoth rothschild
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2011-11-30 12:34:48 UTC
I really hope the -20% were not from trailer art department. they always did an amazing job. the eve is real trailer was not my taste but still an asome job. The trailer and art department is the most present in PR and marketing.

I am really really looking forward to the trailer. till now they always delivered 100% and i'm sure they won't let me down.