These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Vet looking for new corp

Author
Marcos Tannen
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#1 - 2014-03-23 07:05:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Marcos Tannen
Hello,

Me :

I have been playing for a long time.
I am a simple PVPer Pirate.
I have no issue complying with corp fits.
Dread/Carrier - skills maxed, owned and fitted.
I find myself playing across all the timezones.
I travel frequently for business and will be away about 1 week each month.
I frequently drink to much during OPs.
I have FC'd alot (I drink more during these ops).
I enjoy killing people and respect them for providing a service.

You :

Well established 0.0 corporation living close to hostile space (target rich environment).
Chill mature people that like to have a laugh.

If you think we might fit together then leave some details.

Cheers
Nox52
Pterygopalatine
#2 - 2014-03-23 07:40:21 UTC
Realise it's not quite what you're looking for but if you are interested in an aussie C6 wh corp get in touch.

Fly safe.
Marcos Tannen
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#3 - 2014-03-23 11:32:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Marcos Tannen
Nox52 wrote:
Realise it's not quite what you're looking for but if you are interested in an aussie C6 wh corp get in touch.

Fly safe.

Thanks. Not really sure about the WH thing. I might talk to you about it some more.
Maisonian
The Green Machine
That Escalated Quickly.
#4 - 2014-03-23 11:56:22 UTC
Hey Marcos,

The Green Machine are currently recruiting if you're looking for quality PvP with a laid back attitude. We're currently deployed to gallente FW space with our alliance 'That Escalated Quickly' and usually have something going on. While we're not based in null, we have 2 very close by access points and without a shadow of doubt, a target rich environment.

We're primarily EU/US time zone and have been playing the game for a long time too; our corp philosophy on pilots has always been 'quality over quantity'. We're well set up with assets (Titan for bridging, Blackops, Capitals, Alliance doctrine fits available, logistics & freighters etc). If you're interested, here's our recruitment thread link & killboard to have a peek at.

TGM Recruitment Thread

TGM Killboard

Feel free to contact us in channel 'TGM Public' or drop us a line on one of the threads.

Kind regards.

Maisonian
Marcos Tannen
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#5 - 2014-03-23 13:43:57 UTC
Maisonian wrote:
Hey Marcos,

The Green Machine are currently recruiting if you're looking for quality PvP with a laid back attitude. We're currently deployed to gallente FW space with our alliance 'That Escalated Quickly' and usually have something going on. While we're not based in null, we have 2 very close by access points and without a shadow of doubt, a target rich environment.

We're primarily EU/US time zone and have been playing the game for a long time too; our corp philosophy on pilots has always been 'quality over quantity'. We're well set up with assets (Titan for bridging, Blackops, Capitals, Alliance doctrine fits available, logistics & freighters etc). If you're interested, here's our recruitment thread link & killboard to have a peek at.

TGM Recruitment Thread

TGM Killboard

Feel free to contact us in channel 'TGM Public' or drop us a line on one of the threads.

Kind regards.

Maisonian

Thanks will keep this in mind.
4KICKS
Garden of Eden
#6 - 2014-03-23 14:46:55 UTC
We are a new null sec corp In Cascade Imminent [FAIL] based in Syndicate.
YES WE ARE BACK! I make no promises nor guaranties of what is to come.
The only guarantee is you will have plenty of targets to shoot! The only promise is you will have fun! We have Great FC's in alliance.
Small gang warfare and good times. PVP fleets will run DAILY starting at 20:00. The guys running around banging on doors happens in all TZ

Requirements:

Full API
SP requirement...20mil
Pilots able to be self sufficient in making isk
No drama!!!
TS3 and a working mic

Interested?
Mail me in game if im not on or Join our official channel " STUPID FACE PUB" and speak with a recruiter for more information!

the world is yours

Marcos Tannen
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#7 - 2014-03-23 15:29:27 UTC
4KICKS wrote:
We are a new null sec corp In Cascade Imminent [FAIL] based in Syndicate.
YES WE ARE BACK! I make no promises nor guaranties of what is to come.
The only guarantee is you will have plenty of targets to shoot! The only promise is you will have fun! We have Great FC's in alliance.
Small gang warfare and good times. PVP fleets will run DAILY starting at 20:00. The guys running around banging on doors happens in all TZ

Requirements:

Full API
SP requirement...20mil
Pilots able to be self sufficient in making isk
No drama!!!
TS3 and a working mic

Interested?
Mail me in game if im not on or Join our official channel " STUPID FACE PUB" and speak with a recruiter for more information!

Hi.

Thanks, but I just couldn't face that corp name every time I logged in.

Cheers
Vincent Strahle
Dubius Praedator
#8 - 2014-03-23 15:39:47 UTC
Fresh PVP Corp in Syndicate null sec space. Alliance regular roams with everything from large scale battles, Pos bashing to gate camping.

And a name that rarely makes you laugh. Go to "Dubius Public"
Girt v2
Ronin Cartel
GaNg BaNg TeAm
#9 - 2014-03-23 18:07:24 UTC
Ronin Cartel established in The fountain region 2012.

Our core has been in Fountain since 2009 with no plans to leave anytime soon! We've seen various landlords/pets/renters come and go over the years, all of them spoiling us with targets and good fights!

We hunt in wolf packs but also have very capable, long standing allies for when things need to be escalated.

If you want care free guerrilla style PVP balls deep in a totally hostile, target rich environment then we may be the corp for you.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=284005
GENT
The Meta Cartel
#10 - 2014-03-23 20:20:50 UTC
We have also been around for many years. ;) Currently residing in Stain fighting against the all the blocs. We have a good solid group just looking for more people that will fly with us regardless of where or what we are doing. If you want to know more, just hit me up in-game or join our pub chat "ABAN".
Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
#11 - 2014-03-24 12:47:51 UTC
Hey, I think you would fit perfectly among us!

Biohazard. is a dedicated pvp corporation that could be your long term home.

We roam into low sec & 0.0 in every timezones. Our FCs are experienced & have a reimbursment tables linked to their capabilities.
Our doctrines are solid and used every week. One of the most used doctrines is our talwar fleet which is very effective but also fun versus small/medium gangs. When we roll out ballsdeep we fly in our AHACS and Tech3's. Together with capital support we are a known threat in our area.

As an alliance we also participate in amarr FW. Which opens up more targets & an isk income when the tier is right.

What can we offer
1. Roams all day
2. In every timezone there are fleets with up to 30 in fleet.
3. Active memberbase
4. Leadership with over 7 years of experience
5. Reimbursements
6. Target rich enviroment
7. (super)Capital support
8. Friendly community.
9. Teamspeak 3 / Forums / Fleet Activity Tracker

Recruitment Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BrlaJQGt8

Killboard:
http://biohazard.eve-kill.net/

How to join
Go to http://forums.winmatar.com and drop an application in the Biohazard. Recruitment section.
If you like to have a chat first, you can contact anyone listed in the channel: Biohazard.Pub

Hopefully u choose Biohazard.

Greets,

Aslon Seridith

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

GrimmRipper
State War Academy
Caldari State
#12 - 2014-03-24 15:59:04 UTC
Hello,

Ordo Drakonis is a pvp corp part of Nulli Secunda null-sec sov holding alliance. We are mostly a EU tz corp with half of our player base from UK but also have members from AU and all over Europe. RL comes first as we are all mature players that understands the difference between a video game and reality. Ordo Drakonis is looking for pvppers, not the hard-core nuts but the relaxed ones that log in to pew pew to have a good time.
Here is our recruitment advert:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=280360&find=unread

So if you find us interesting so far please drop in for a quick chat on our public channel "Ordo United"

Have a nice day.

In Ordo Drakonis we trust!

Gags Pevi
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2014-03-24 16:47:43 UTC