These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

40m sp pilot looking for active corp

Author
Juut Kuld
League of xX420BLAZEITSWAGGOTXx.
Nulli Secunda
#1 - 2014-03-23 18:46:51 UTC
Hey,

I am looking for a corp where I can have a laugh with some good guys. I don't mind in what space it is in really just somewhere where I don't have to alarmclock pvp 23/7 as I don't really have the time for that. I try to be helpful as I can be.

About me: 22 years old recent graduate, work long hours but like to relax playing spaceships when I don't have agro From the missus

Feel free to mail me or convo me in game.

Juut
Lag Amplifier
Insidious Bastards
#2 - 2014-03-23 19:55:20 UTC
Hello I am Lag Amplifier, Between Angels and Insects is a fresh corp that formed to get away from a dictatorial, and thieving CEO. Joined under this new banner, we are seeking pilots who love to PvP and have a load of fun doing it. We are proud, FULL members of Northern Army, and look to grow our corp together with like minded people.

What we offer:

23/7 PvP opportunity in low-sec and 0.0
Experienced, non-dictatorial leadership
Experienced FC's
Fleets: Black Ops, Shield & Armor HACs, Hot Drops, and Caps/Supers
Mature Atmosphere
SRP for alliance ops
Corp Rewards for participation, Gratis LOTTO's, other incentives.
Logistically Sound, full cyno chains
TS3/Jabber

What we need from you

20 million skillpoints, or solid killboard history
Participation.....6 hours weekly minimum
Capital capable, or willingness to train
Be on TS3/Jabber whenever you are in game
Compliance with alliance doctrines, or be training them
Laid back attitude, but mature.
at least 18 years old, 21 preferred
Aggressive mentality...don't mind fighting outnumbered
TEAM PLAYER

Please join our public channel " A-n-I " and have a chat with us. Leadership opportunities available to the right pilots.

As we are primarily a US corp, our alliance is running ops all day.
Girt v2
Ronin Cartel
GaNg BaNg TeAm
#3 - 2014-03-23 20:44:25 UTC
Ronin Cartel established in The fountain region 2012.

Our core has been in Fountain since 2009 with no plans to leave anytime soon! We've seen various landlords/pets/renters come and go over the years, all of them spoiling us with targets and good fights!

We hunt in wolf packs but also have very capable, long standing allies for when things need to be escalated.

If you want care free guerrilla style PVP balls deep in a totally hostile, target rich environment then we may be the corp for you.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=284005
Jolliejoe
Stellar Implosions
#4 - 2014-03-24 09:38:49 UTC
V-0-C might be just the corp you are looking for. We are a laid back group of people. Active, motivated but for use EVE is not a job. No shouting, no drama and a lot of opertunities to do whatever you want in the game. Having fun is key! Again we all have real lives and RL>EVE.

We are part of a major sov holding nullsec alliance (FCON) with a lot of benefits and plenty of action. We are located up in the north in branch, one of the best regions of space to be in for ISK making opertunities.

If you are interested in PVP with excellent money making opertunities on the side:

Give us a visit in our public "voc pr" channel and have a chat.

You can find more information in our recruitment thread:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=327790
Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
#5 - 2014-03-24 12:38:54 UTC
Hey, I think you would fit perfectly among us!

Biohazard. is a dedicated pvp corporation that could be your long term home.

We roam into low sec & 0.0 in every timezones. Our FCs are experienced & have a reimbursment tables linked to their capabilities.
Our doctrines are solid and used every week. One of the most used doctrines is our talwar fleet which is very effective but also fun versus small/medium gangs. When we roll out ballsdeep we fly in our AHACS and Tech3's. Together with capital support we are a known threat in our area.

As an alliance we also participate in amarr FW. Which opens up more targets & an isk income when the tier is right.

What can we offer
1. Roams all day
2. In every timezone there are fleets with up to 30 in fleet.
3. Active memberbase
4. Leadership with over 7 years of experience
5. Reimbursements
6. Target rich enviroment
7. (super)Capital support
8. Friendly community.
9. Teamspeak 3 / Forums / Fleet Activity Tracker

Recruitment Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BrlaJQGt8

Killboard:
http://biohazard.eve-kill.net/

How to join
Go to http://forums.winmatar.com and drop an application in the Biohazard. Recruitment section.
If you like to have a chat first, you can contact anyone listed in the channel: Biohazard.Pub

Hopefully u choose Biohazard.

Greets,

Aslon Seridith

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Lakota Ellecon
Out of Focus
Odin's Call
#6 - 2014-03-24 12:54:16 UTC
Hello Juud,

I've read your post.
What do you think about a Gallente FW - Corporation ?

[Lusitan Initiative] is recruiting active players !

Please take a look here for more details:
LI - Lusitan Initiative

You can also join us on "Snack Bar" channel if you have any questions !

Fly safe,

Lakota Ellecon.
4KICKS
Garden of Eden
#7 - 2014-03-24 13:14:14 UTC
We are a new null sec corp In Cascade Imminent [FAIL] based in Syndicate. YES WE ARE BACK! I make no promises nor guaranties of what is to come. The only guarantee is you will have plenty of targets to shoot! The only promise is you will have fun! We have Great FC's in alliance. Small gang warfare and good times. PVP fleets will run DAILY starting at 20:00
Requirements:

Full API
SP requirement...20mil
Pilots able to be self sufficient in making isk
No drama!!!
TS3 and a working mic

Looking to get your feet wet in 0.0?
Not sure if you have enough SP?
Think you are too much of a "Carebear"?
Yea...we felt the same way once!

Interested?
[b]Join our official channel " STUPID FACE PUB" and speak with a recruiter for more information!

if you are looking to merge your corporation into ours please let us know

the world is yours

GrimmRipper
State War Academy
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-03-24 15:57:26 UTC
Hello,

Ordo Drakonis is a pvp corp part of Nulli Secunda null-sec sov holding alliance. We are mostly a EU tz corp with half of our player base from UK but also have members from AU and all over Europe. RL comes first as we are all mature players that understands the difference between a video game and reality. Ordo Drakonis is looking for pvppers, not the hard-core nuts but the relaxed ones that log in to pew pew to have a good time.
Here is our recruitment advert:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=280360&find=unread

So if you find us interesting so far please drop in for a quick chat on our public channel "Ordo United"

Have a nice day.

In Ordo Drakonis we trust!

Gags Pevi
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2014-03-24 16:48:55 UTC
Pete Rock Psykosis
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-03-24 16:53:58 UTC
Hey hows it going? Just going to drop you our thread link. LMK if you feel like joining up.

Take it easy.

Mass Excelleration
Oldadam
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2014-03-24 17:10:36 UTC
Hello Juut Kuld,

We here at Silver Guardians are a member of Fidelas Constans and would be honored if you would stop by our ingame chat "Silvers" to meet some of the guys in the corp.

Silver Guardians - Here are some of the basics
-->Null sec
-->PvP/Indy
-->TS3 required
-->15mil SP min.
-->EU/US/Insomnia TZ
-->Ship Replacement Program
-->Daily PvP activity for all TZs
-->Join channel Silvers for more info.

We look forward to speaking with you at our ingame chat.

Thanks,
Oldadam
jack brunan
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#12 - 2014-03-24 17:31:06 UTC
o/ Hello I'm Jack, one of the Recruitment Officers for Arcana Imperii Ltd.

*Who are we and what do we do?

We're a mainly PvP-focused organization and we do everything from small gang roams and Black-Ops to larger fleet battles and Capital Drops. We like to give good fights, even if the odds aren't always in our favor. Our organization is democratic in nature and everyone can voice their opinion about what we're doing and what we plan to do next.

*What do we require?

We'll give anyone an interview, but we prefer you have at least 17 million skill points and most of that in combat-related skills. You need to know how to PVP or be willing to learn and able to take criticism (mostly constructive, but expect friendly trolling as well). Full API with application.

*TZ Info

Primary US-TZ
Secondary EU-TZ

*Alliance Info

Fleet-doctrine SRP
Members on around the clock

*POC's

jack brunan
NickSuccorso
Nerogk Shorn

Feel free to convo or mail, or hit us up in our pub channel: The Arcanary

*Killboard

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/655254302/
Gottfried Vichtor
Zervas Aeronautics
#13 - 2014-03-24 21:07:18 UTC

Greetings Juut Kuld,

I really think you would fit in very well here at Zervas. We're a fun, mature bunch of gamers at Zervas Aeronautics. The average age of our player base is 21 to 26 and up.

We don't do any alarm clock Pvping and are a well established 4 year old Null Sec corporation. We have a serious respect for R/L and totally understand if the Missus gets in the way of your playing time.

There's plenty of room to grow as a pilot here with our corporation and ample oppurtunities for those who seek them. We offer a number of benefits here as well and have some of the best FCs in the game.

Over the years we've grown into a well organised group here and are now seeking pilots (Such as yourself) who are looking for a place to call home.

I'll send you an in game mail as well but feel free to come to our in game Public Channel and we'll make sure you get all of your questions answered; The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

✪ PVP/PVE
✪ Guerilla Warfare
✪ Low Sec Hunting
✪ Worm Hole Invasions
✪ Small/Medium/Large Gangs
✪ Blops Fleets
✪ Cap Fleets
✪ Experienced FCs
✪ Ship Replacement
✪ Corp Lotteries
✪ Seasonal PVP/PVE Festivals
✪ N3 Coalition
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS3/Jabber
✪ 15 Mil SP Min
Kaiia Gavlas Thessia
Ravens' Nest
#14 - 2014-03-25 00:46:21 UTC
JARHEAD285
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#15 - 2014-03-25 02:27:50 UTC
If you want chill and great laughs check epidemic out and we get some good pew pew in from time to time.
We dont just play eve together we play a bunch of games together.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=31687
Carathas
Overload This
TURBOFEED OR GLORY
#16 - 2014-03-25 08:39:47 UTC
Please consider my corp, Senex Legio. We are a fully PVP focused corp living in NPC nullsec and would love to have a chat with you in our public channel, 'SENX Public'.

We are well established in both NA and EU timezones with a mature (in age anyway) membership, active, friendly comms and plenty of opportunity for new members to get stuck in and have fun. We have a full ship replacement fund for PVP losses and many different programs to support our members in Capital and Strat Cruiser ownership.

Please have a look at our recruitment thread here:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=51565

And get in touch, either in 'SENX Public' or drop me a line. Good luck with your search.
Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising
Wrecking Machine.
#17 - 2014-03-25 08:55:31 UTC
Hi Juut

Id like you to consider Dark-Rising to be your new home in new eden. Were mature and friendly corp. Lots of experienced members and truly a place you can call home in this harsh universe ^^
Requirements to join our merry gang are that you are mature and respectful player with recent pvp activity under your belt.

come check us out
"Dark-Rising" ingame channel - come here for any questions you might have or just to have chat
Recruitment thread - information
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ - more information about us and our history
http://dark-rising.co.uk/Dark/killboard/?a=home - activity reseme

hope to hear from you soon
-Daim-
vynok
Sub Par.
#18 - 2014-03-25 19:30:50 UTC
Hey Juut Sub Par may be just what your looking for. Sub Par is a US TZ corp living out in Detorid were we control 7 systems, with many of those systems having full military and strategic upgrades, which makes ISKing up fairly painless. We have regular OPs and roams through out the week. Our fleet numbers range from 7-40 depending on what we are doing, in addition our FCs are experienced in many different tactics and are also very level headed. In Sub Par we take a bit of a casual approach and do not require mandatory participation, we also understand that RL comes first, so no one will ever give you a hard time if you need to log in the middle of an OP. Here is a quick bullet point of what we are looking for in our pilots and what further we can offer you.

• Mature pilots with mature attitudes.
  • No drama. Don't need it don't want it. If you like drama this is not the corp you seek.
  • A willingness to go out and get your hands dirty from time to time. We don't expect you to be a full time PvPer, but you shouldn't be afraid to go out on roams and/or blow up other players.
  • Easy going pilots, with easy going attitudes. Pilots that can take a jab or two, but not be afraid to fire back.
  • A willingness to learn and/or assist players new to the world of EVE.
  • Full API upon Completion of a successful interview, no ifs, ands or buts about it.
  • US Timezone. Not so much a requirement but this is the timezone we are most active in.

What do you get in return for joining Sub Par? Here are some of the benefits we can offer:

• Regular roams in both Known and Worm space.
  • Fleet commanders experienced in Low, Null, and Worm space tactics.
  • Access to mining and ratting in Angel Cartel Null space, with upgraded systems.
  • Fully upgraded outpost.
  • POS for refining and manufacturing.
  • The security of a large alliance and coalition .

So if you think Sub Par. may be a good fit for you join our public channel at Sub Par Public. (don't forget the period at the end) or contact Splendorfire, Bandray52, Zesryth Xielith, Vynok or Rosk Volutar for an interview.
Xanos Xellos
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2014-03-25 20:37:52 UTC
Hey there, I just wanted to give you another option if you would like to take a look at us.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=310888&find=unread

Take a look, if it sounds like something you would be interested in come have a chat with us in our public channel. I hope to hear from you soon, if not I hope you find a corp to fit what you enjoy doing.

Have fun and fly safe!
DGBassman Virpio
Zero Reps Given
Pandemic Horde
#20 - 2014-03-25 20:41:34 UTC
Disturbed Gamers.
Member of Explicit Alliance

We are a null sec corporation looking for more pvp based players to strengthen our corporation and alliance. We welcome younger players that want to learn to pvp , because we feel it is our duty to train the next generation of tear harvesters.

• 10 mil pvp oriented sp minimum
• 20 mil non pvp oriented sp minimum
• Sov space living in null
• Alliance support
• Alliance ops
• Midnight drunken thrasher roams…why? Because they are fun
• Laid back group that understands real life
• 10 kill a month minimum alliance wide
• FC training
• PVP training
• We also rent space in null for corporations that are interested
• US/EU/AUS timezones
• Fleets forming regularly
• Large corps welcome to join alliance
• ISK making opportunities
• Full API required
• Mumble
• SRP
• EVE pings for upcoming coalition fleets
• Jump Freighter service
• SubCap/Cap fleets

CEO- Admiral Bart Major

Recruiters- DGBassman Virpio, Cowboy Legend, Asma Orion, Lerroy Jankins, Frrunkis Joringer and Admiral Bart Major

If you are a corp interested in renting space contact Admiral Bart Major or Agilis Andedare

Contact Agilis Andedare if you are a corp looking to join the Alliance.

Join our in game corp channel DGS Pub or our alliance channel Explicit Alliance Public Channel.
12Next page