These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

0.0 Industrial / PvE corporation seeking active pilots

Author
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-03-01 15:31:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Q Amadiro
My name is Q, and I'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you interested in EVE industry and PvE? Including mining, manufacturing, planetary interaction, and ratting?
  • Would you like to live in 0.0 space?
  • Do you log in regularly and can you actively contribute to our group success?
  • Are you a laid back, friendly sort of capsuleer who is easy to get along with?

If you answered yes to all of these questions then you should consider applying to join Apollo.99!

We are a friendly player corporation that lives in null space, and actively mine and rat in our home system. Our goal is to grow with active pilots who can help utilize our space to its maximum efficiency. We are a friendly group who work together towards something in our mutual interest: making ISK. We have pilots with years of experience but are also welcoming of new players who are looking to get their feet wet in 0.0 space.

Join our in-game chat channel "Apollo.99 Lobby" to speak to a recruiter!
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-03-02 15:39:39 UTC
Daily bump: we moved into our home system, and do you know what I did on the first day (without an infrastructure hub)? I made over 30 million in bounties. In the ship I fly 30 jumps through null with. Sound like something you're interested in? Join "Apollo.99 Lobby" in the in-game chat channels to talk to a recruiter
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2014-03-05 12:42:07 UTC
Friendly bump!

We are still looking for active miners! We have full Rorqual boosts in our home system, and mine like crazy! Hang out on our TeamSpeak server with us, and shoot space rocks!

And it's not JUST mining, we also actively rat! Plenty of ISK for the making.
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-03-08 16:45:31 UTC
Bumping for visibility!

Apollo.99 is an active Industry / PvE corp that lives in null sec! We are friendly, casual, and new player welcome! AND if you hurry up you can apply, join, and relocate in advance of March 11th, when our local drones will start dropping chips redeemable for Sisters of EVE ships! Join the in-game channel "Apollo.99 Lobby" to talk to a recruiter today!
Disco Potato
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-03-10 07:31:30 UTC
Hello, I would be interested in joining your corp. Do you have many guys on around AU TZ?
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-03-10 11:20:55 UTC
Disco Potato wrote:
Hello, I would be interested in joining your corp. Do you have many guys on around AU TZ?

We have some EU and US TZ members at the moment, but are looking to expand our online presence: our system needs rats cleared and belts mined 23/7. Join "Apollo.99 Lobby" in-game to chat with us and see if we might be a good fit.

Starting tomorrow with Rubicon 1.3 our local system rats will start to drop tokens redeemable for Sisters of EVE faction ships!
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-03-15 13:43:46 UTC
Apollo.99 is still recruiting! We are looking for active miners and ratters to help us build up our system and continue our industrial endeavors. If you want to talk to a recruiter, join "Apollo.99 Lobby" in-game.
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-03-17 12:02:45 UTC
Just another friendly bump.

We are still recruiting new and experienced players! If you're looking for a profitable career mining in null sec or killing NPC rats in the drone regions, join "Apollo.99 Lobby" in-game to speak to a recruiter! Or send me a mail.
SomethingIs InMyButt
Levy Guards
Pandemic Horde
#9 - 2014-03-17 16:28:43 UTC
Are you looking for people to hold pos es?
I'll have anchoring V sometime next week and will be training starbase defense thereafter.
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2014-03-20 13:00:05 UTC
SomethingIs InMyButt wrote:
Are you looking for people to hold pos es?
I'll have anchoring V sometime next week and will be training starbase defense thereafter.

We don't have many POS set up in our system -- unfortunately our moon resources are poor. However we are rich in ore and rats! So ideally we're looking for folks to mine and clear drones out of our system.

Thanks for your interest! If you have any other questions, feel free to join us in our in-game chat channel "Apollo.99 Lobby".
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-03-21 14:09:49 UTC
Apollo.99 is still looking for active miners and ratters! We are looking for corp mates to help us exploit our local resources and build profitable capital ships! If you are looking for a casual, relaxed atmosphere in 0.0 security space, join the in-game chat channel "Apollo.99 Lobby" to talk to a recruiter.
Q Amadiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2014-03-23 23:10:20 UTC
Friendly bump to try to get more active players! Join in while recruitment is still open: we have positions available for people interesting in mining and/or ratting! Buy orders for common ores and minerals are posted in HQ outpost -- that's a guaranteed payout, people!

Join the in-game chat channel "Apollo.99 Lobby" to talk to a recruiter, or shoot me an eve-mail.