These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Say NO to dirty CQ!

Author
GavinCapacitor
CaeIum Incognitum
#21 - 2011-11-29 20:55:52 UTC
Salvia Olima wrote:
Please support with yaaay, or resent the idea with a better suggestion. Thank you for sharing.

In keeping with the OP, since I resent your suggestion, I have a better suggestion: you never post again.
Aphoxema G
Khushakor Clan
#22 - 2011-11-29 21:12:08 UTC
GavinCapacitor wrote:
Salvia Olima wrote:
Please support with yaaay, or resent the idea with a better suggestion. Thank you for sharing.

In keeping with the OP, since I resent your suggestion, I have a better suggestion: you never post again.

"I disagree with you so please don't allow me to know of your opinion again."

Jackass.
Presidente Gallente
Dark-Rising
Wrecking Machine.
#23 - 2011-11-29 23:15:53 UTC
CQ look in low and null could depend on the sec status of the pilot. Just an idea.
Friek
Jian Products Engineering Group
#24 - 2011-11-29 23:54:33 UTC
If this and the Text is the only thing people can complain about i believe CCP had a successful patch. Thank you for listening to the masses instead of blindly going off your gut.

+2 Re subs for me already may it bring a lot more players back, just please never make AURUM affect any of the game mechanics outside clothing.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#25 - 2011-11-30 00:10:24 UTC
So now the lowsec CQ looks like the bedrooms and basements in which most EvE players dwell?

I am afraid the problem is not apparent here.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#26 - 2011-11-30 00:10:47 UTC
I think the CQ cleanliness changes based on location is kind of cool actually.
Rei Seiji
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2011-11-30 00:27:44 UTC
Wait wait wait... you use CQ? As in more than once?
DarkAegix
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2011-11-30 00:32:27 UTC
So, a Minmatar station in nullsec will explode into duct tape and rust if you enter the CQ?
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#29 - 2011-11-30 00:35:50 UTC
Meh cleanliness should be tied to population density. So some outpost in null with hardly any traffic should be spotless. And Jita 4-4 should have people living in cages 10 to a room, Hong-Kong or Japan style (in Japan the cages are just nicer).
Cyndrogen
The Greatest Corp in the Universe
#30 - 2011-11-30 00:38:08 UTC
Failure to pay maintenance fees will weather your CQ, that would be nice.

Every day in every way I improve my skills and get better.

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#31 - 2011-11-30 00:41:15 UTC
cyndrogen wrote:
Failure to pay maintenance fees will weather your CQ, that would be nice.

LOL that would be a cool added touch.
Elson Tamar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2011-11-30 00:42:51 UTC
If you want a tidy CQ pay a cleaner in ISK.
GavinCapacitor
CaeIum Incognitum
#33 - 2011-12-13 23:18:06 UTC
Aphoxema G wrote:
GavinCapacitor wrote:
Salvia Olima wrote:

"I disagree with you so please don't allow me to know of your opinion again."

Jackass.

Hey now, no need to be hostile. You asked for people opinions. My opinion was that this idea is bad. You also asked for better suggestions. I suggested that this forum would be less cluttered with bad threads/posts if you stopped posting. You are the one spitefully misquoting people and calling them names (for shame).

tl;dr; ask for X. get X. get mad.
Henry Haphorn
Killer Yankee
#34 - 2011-12-13 23:22:35 UTC
Get use to cleaning your room. It's good for the spirit.

Adapt or Die

Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2011-12-13 23:24:37 UTC
If CCP is going to do this then it should be based on Sov mechanics. Systems that go unused and have low sov can rot and the stations with them. High population and high sov systems should look nice. Lowsec and Highsec should not be effected by this at all.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Jonathan Ferguson
JC Ferguson and Son Ltd
Ferguson Alliance
#36 - 2011-12-13 23:25:37 UTC
Is this a precursor to the ****** garage (free) / pretty garage (premium) shenanigans of WoT?
Goose99
#37 - 2011-12-13 23:31:06 UTC
Dirty, dirty nullbears...Bear

It should cost Aur to hire a maid.Big smile
Shivus Tao
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2011-12-14 00:12:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Shivus Tao
Mashie Saldana wrote:
Salvia Olima wrote:
Please rethink of it CCP: even the opposite would be much more logical - overcrowded hisec stations (Jita 4/4?) with the same amount of janitors can't cope with 100x mess.

This please, keep our lowsec and 0.0 stations tidy while highsec should look terrible.

I actually have to agree with this logic.

High sec stations see far more use and are run by NPC corporations that either don't care or won't pay to constantly clean and renovate the CQ's for every capsuleer that decides to dock. By contrast, nulsec stations are run by private corporations and alliances that would have the ability to constantly clean the CQ's.

Lowsec stations however should be dirty. They're run by the same NPC corporations as highsec stations and along with being in lowsec would be of lower priority than even the highsec stations.

I'm going to add that all amarr stations in highsec at least should be clean, because they presumably have a slave labor force to do the cleaning for free.
ColdCutz
Frigonometry
#39 - 2011-12-14 00:23:58 UTC
Arthur Frayn wrote:
Salvia Olima wrote:
No, no and no. You build a shiny new outpost with great costs and it is already worn and dirty?

That's eve for you. No cops = people are gonna pee on the walls.
Exactly. This is what happens when CQ's have no bathrooms.
Apollo Gabriel
Kill'em all. Let Bob sort'em out.
Ushra'Khan
#40 - 2011-12-14 00:31:09 UTC
eve has cq?
Always ... Never ... Forget to check your references.   Peace out Zulu! Hope you land well!
Previous page123Next page