These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ganking is PVP

First post
Author
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#201 - 2014-03-16 05:07:19 UTC
Wow what a day in the PVP rich environment of high security space, in which myself and fellow champions again tasked ourselves with finding some good fights which we did.

We peeveeppeedd some more capital ships and 2 raven navy issue battleships all in highsec., which all couldn't muster enough skill to beat us in our engagements. My favourite was the caldari jump freighter who though he could PVP against the best, though sadly he was mistaken.

It makes me sad to think that people in this thread say PVP in highsec is nonexistent when we are able to get capital fights like the ones today.

#capkiller #champion #pvpgod

A True Champion of High Security Space

Kyperion
#202 - 2014-03-16 05:21:31 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Wow what a day in the PVP rich environment of high security space, in which myself and fellow champions again tasked ourselves with finding some good fights which we did.

We peeveeppeedd some more capital ships and 2 raven navy issue battleships all in highsec., which all couldn't muster enough skill to beat us in our engagements. My favourite was the caldari jump freighter who though he could PVP against the best, though sadly he was mistaken.

It makes me sad to think that people in this thread say PVP in highsec is nonexistent when we are able to get capital fights like the ones today.

Congratulations on your wet dream... too bad you gotta wake up
Kyperion
#203 - 2014-03-16 05:23:13 UTC
Jared Lennox wrote:
Today the high sec wasn't secure enough as it seems... Contrary to what whining bears believe. Concord was busy with eating donuts, well since the last gank happened before their eyes and some anti-ganking scrubs getting blown up by "CONCORD" when trying to "SMART"bomb us.. Well....ummm... Using a module which includes "SMART" doesn't make you smart. In fact it makes you go full ******.

http://theconference.eve-kill.net/?a=home&m=03&y=2014&view=kills.

So yeah.. We were up for a little "FREIGHTER PeeVeePee" Because we CAN..

Such a quality thread... So many tears... I couldn't do it better myself..

Congratulations, you must really like like big moist salty things.

412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#204 - 2014-03-16 05:51:22 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Hello to you sir.

I thank you for your congratulations. However I'm not to sure about the last part of waking up? I can assure I was awake and my heart rate elevated when brawling capital ships in highsec.

Sadly you will never know such greatness and what it means to be a champion of highsec and for that I truly feel sorry for you.

Kyperion
#205 - 2014-03-16 05:53:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Hello to you sir.

I thank you for your congratulations. However I'm not to sure about the last part of waking up? I can assure I was awake and my heart rate elevated when brawling capital ships in highsec.

Sadly you will never know such greatness and what it means to be a champion of highsec and for that I truly feel sorry for you.

If your heart rate gets elevated while playing a computer game, and especially while shooting space pixels I feel sorry for you. Must be a boring existence.
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#206 - 2014-03-16 05:57:34 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Hello to you sir.

If your heart rate gets elevated while playing a computer game I feel sorry for you. Must be a boring existence.

I can assure you being a champion of high security space is not a boring existence. However feeling the need to comment negatively on mine and fellow champions posts doesn't paint a good picture of you my friend.

#capkiller #truechampion #gettinghazed #yourjimmiestheyberustling

Kyperion
#207 - 2014-03-16 06:12:01 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Hello to you sir.

If your heart rate gets elevated while playing a computer game I feel sorry for you. Must be a boring existence.

I can assure you being a champion of high security space is not a boring existence. However feeling the need to comment negatively on mine and fellow champions posts doesn't paint a good picture of you my friend.

#capkiller #truechampion #gettinghazed #yourjimmiestheyberustling

and the incessant need to call yourself a champion does paint a great picture of you, your arrogance, stupidity, and general stench.

But go ahead and keep using the 'hashtag' if it makes you feel more secure about yourself
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#208 - 2014-03-16 06:26:04 UTC
Kyperion wrote:

and the incessant need to call yourself a champion does paint a great picture of you, your arrogance, stupidity, and general stench.

But go ahead and keep using the 'hashtag' if it makes you feel more secure about yourself

#Jelly.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#209 - 2014-03-16 06:56:39 UTC
Kyperion wrote:

I don't need to call myself anything, the status champion of highsec is something earned by the best of us. Thus I am simply referring to my title

#umad #yeahumad

Kyperion
#210 - 2014-03-16 07:03:00 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

I don't need to call myself anything, the status champion of highsec is something earned by the best of us. Thus I am simply referring to my title

#umad #yeahumad

I was wondering when you were going to get down to the "mad" posts Roll

... You must be even more bereft of intellect and creativity than I thought. Pirate

I am most amused by your genuine incompetence, thank you. Lol
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#211 - 2014-03-16 07:10:08 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

#Jelly.
More like #Troll.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#212 - 2014-03-16 07:33:25 UTC
Kyperion wrote:

The Permit Fee is a scam, the only targets they can ever hope to go after are new eve players... therefore the whole post is referencing scamming and targeting of the newest members of our community

I disagree. The permit fee targets all groups of players associated with mining, not just one group of miners; or in this case "new eve players". All types of players purchase permits, old and new alike.

If it were a scam, then 10m/isk is a bad price. Personally, I would have gone with something more along the lines of at least 50m/isk.

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Kyperion
#213 - 2014-03-16 07:45:08 UTC
Capt Starfox wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

The Permit Fee is a scam, the only targets they can ever hope to go after are new eve players... therefore the whole post is referencing scamming and targeting of the newest members of our community

I disagree. The permit fee targets all groups of players associated with mining, not just one group of miners; or in this case "new eve players". All types of players purchase permits, old and new alike.

If it were a scam, then 10m/isk is a bad price. Personally, I would have gone with something more along the lines of at least 50m/isk.

The measily 10 m is the most nefarious part of the scam.... it allows them to get their hands deep in the pockets of every newbie miner... and its affordable to everyone, so people pay it without thinking rather than making the New Order prove itself capable of impacting their game.
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#214 - 2014-03-16 08:23:12 UTC
Greetings once again esteemed community,

I have read the replies in my absence in the time from my last post, however I do feel that certain things need to be clarified

I am happy to report that a total of 6 capital ships were pvped today in high sec in a fleet led by myself, for one reason or another half of them decided to pvp while autopiloting however seeing the opportunity to get a good fight we engaged them with with our subcapital fleet regardless. The remaining 3 decided to try and fight us with zero velocity after jumping through the gate and only deciding to try to escape after they had lost shield and armor after we had landed on grid. Never the less we still had good fights and another day of 0 ganks thwarted by the various concord kill mail whores in local.

Another thing to think about, is ganking autopiloters pvp? I would say yes it is as the player we are fighting is still a player.

I really did enjoy the good fights and the t2 capital ship we engaged was one of the most exhilarating fleet fights I have had in a very long time. 20bil of capitals/battleships down in a single morning.

#capkiller
#pvp
#championsofhighsec

On a side note I too believe that those that call the 10mil a year mining permit a scam, must either be - struggling for isk and think 10mil a year is a lot of money. Or they have no concept of the code but yet think they know everything .

This game should not be played on autopilot, or afk. If you choose to play this way, myself and my fellow champions of high sec will introduce you to a good fight via PVP combat.

Thankyou again in advance,

A true champion of high sec and #capkiller4life
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#215 - 2014-03-16 08:24:58 UTC  |  Edited by: loyalanon
Kyperion wrote:

The measily 10 m is the most nefarious part of the scam.... it allows them to get their hands deep in the pockets of every newbie miner... and its affordable to everyone, so people pay it without thinking rather than making the New Order prove itself capable of impacting their game.

You should really ask the freighter pilots we pvped today if we proved ourselves capable of impacting there game.
Kyperion
#216 - 2014-03-16 08:37:58 UTC
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

You should really ask the freighter pilots we pvped today if we proved ourselves capable of impacting there game.

*Their
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#217 - 2014-03-16 08:54:56 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

*Their

So you agree that we are capable of affecting people's games.

Glad to see you are unable to match our logic

#dealwithit
#ggeasy
#killingcapsalldaybecauseican
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#218 - 2014-03-16 09:27:26 UTC  |  Edited by: 412nv Yaken
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

*Their

Feeling the need to correct grammar/spelling mistakes cause u just lost and look like an upset toddler who can't get the people on his side.

#donthatemecauseuaintme

Kiryen O'Bannon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#219 - 2014-03-16 11:20:15 UTC
Quote:

Newsflash:
- This is not a thread about hisec balance, you are shiting up a perfectly good thread about ganking.
- You are chestbeating about being the clever kid on the block all the while spouting paranoic nonsense about some big scheme to cover up the injustice of the hisec game mecanics.
- You keep reinforcing the BRAVE wannabe bit.

1) Ganking is a highsec activity that affects its risk-reward ratio, and therefor is a matter of its bAlance. Ganking threads are balance threads.
2) You are simply using the word "chestbeating" because I used it. Your comment amounts to "no, YOU!111!".
3) I'm a member of BRAVE, and therefor by definition not a "wannabe." You are in no position to determine who is and isn't anyhow, so your comment is nothing more than an imotent attempt at provocation.
4) Nothing you are saying constitutes a point, an argument, or a defense of one. All you are saying here is "quit saying things I dont like."

Quote:
In other words: You come and take a big steamy dump in our backyard and react indignant because we are a bit irritated by that.

This isnt your backyard, its the forum for discussing actions that are criminal by EVE mechanics. Dont get irritated. You dont have any business doing so. This forum is not reserved for highsec criminals to agree with each other.

Quote:
So, one last time, which great injustice in hisec do you want to discus in the C&P forum subsection in a thread about wether ganking is PVP?

One last time: Read, parse, and understand my position. I said nothing about any great injustice. Your inability to either comprehend my position or avoid imposing your presuppositions in place of it when responding is why you have no business forming your own opinions.

Eternal Father, King of birth, /Who didst create the heaven and earth, /And bid the planets and the sun/ Their own appointed orbits run; /O hear us when we seek thy grace /For those who soar through outer space.

Kyperion
#220 - 2014-03-16 11:29:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Kyperion
412nv Yaken wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
loyalanon wrote:
Kyperion wrote:

*Their

Feeling the need to correct grammar/spelling mistakes cause u just lost and look like an upset toddler who can't get the people on his side.

#donthatemecauseuaintme

I could not possibly hate someone as ignominiously humorous as yourself,

your hapless inscience is just too entertaining

As a matter of fact I almost like you, in the same way I like a puppy born with three legs. Big smile