These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

General DIscussion Troll-nanigans

Author
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2011-11-29 05:59:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Landrae
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#2 - 2011-11-29 06:09:06 UTC
Landrae wrote:
Is there any way to get any bigger sizes than whats available, I have become rather chunky of late and after taking measurements the XXL wont fit me. Are there any CCP Affiliate companies that are allowed to make and sell bigger sizes?

sounds like fitting into a 2XL might be a worthwhile goal for you
and being cold might cut down on your nightly sojourns to McDonald's
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-11-29 06:11:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Landrae
Jonas Xiamon
#4 - 2011-11-29 06:19:27 UTC
The hoody runs a little large in the regular sizes, it might be a little large in whatever the hell whale size you are.

Also, please consider cutting calories and working out.

I usally write one of these and then change it a month later when I reread it and decide it sounds stupid.

Mirima Thurander
#5 - 2011-11-29 06:24:38 UTC
Landrae wrote:
I wouldnt touch mcdonald with a ten mile pole, my weakness is Carls Jr. However the question still stands.

heres the plan , get a peddle generator, hook it to your PC where the only way you can use it is to peddle the generator, become none fat, Profit,

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.

Vigdis Thorisdottir
Doomheim
#6 - 2011-11-29 06:33:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Vigdis Thorisdottir
Wow....mean folks.

Anyhow, while I can't help with the sweater size, this might help with the chunky part....

www.crossfit.com
Pesky LaRue
Mercatoris
#7 - 2011-11-29 07:53:16 UTC
Landrae wrote:
I wouldnt touch mcdonald with a ten mile pole, my weakness is Carls Jr. However the question still stands.

so I was looking for a picture of 2XL to illustrate why you should consider cutting down your weight rather than request clothes are made to your size, when i came across this little gem of a picture and totally forgot about your weight issues.

Seriously, in this day and age, who in the name of christ thought having 3 little girls trapped in a fat man's t-shirt was a good idea? "OK, girls...can you make it look any more like you are being held hostage? That's it!"
Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2011-11-29 08:11:03 UTC
There is not. However, there is something I can say that could be helpful advice:

PUT DOWN THE ******* FORK.
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2011-11-29 08:13:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Landrae
Vicker Lahn'se
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#10 - 2011-11-29 18:52:37 UTC
If the XXL doesn't fit you, there is a problem. It's not your genes. It's not your biology. It's not your metabolism. It's your personal habits. I'm not saying this to be mean; I'm saying it because I sincerely hope that you will take at least some of this to heart and consider making a healthy change to your lifestyle.

Limit yourself to eating during meals. Don't snack when you're distracted by doing other things because you end up eating out of habit rather than out of need.

Choose healthier meal options. I'm not talking salad 24/7, but Carls Jr. isn't much better than McDonalds. In most cases, healthier food is a lot more enjoyable to one's pallet. It takes 10 minutes to make a stir fry at home. Walk through the fresh foods section, grab anything that looks appealing, take it home, and throw it in a pot. If you don't want to make the stuff yourself, go to a local sandwich shop instead of eating at a chain.
Planktal
Kenshao Industries
#11 - 2011-11-29 21:02:39 UTC
Here's a simple suggestion...

PUT DOWN THE FORK!!!

Here sanity, nice sanity.....THWOOK Got the bastard

Mr. Orange
Band of Freelancers
#12 - 2011-11-29 21:10:33 UTC
Man, I'm so fuggen glad that I'm not a fatty.... yikes!

LMAO Lol
Pesky LaRue
Mercatoris
#13 - 2011-11-30 02:33:26 UTC
To the OP - just curious - has all this public scorn and mocking made you reconsider adjusting to your weight gain, or did you just read all these posts and think, "Oh, those wankers!" as you shoved more chocolate/fried goods into your gullet?
T' Elk
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2011-11-30 02:35:23 UTC
I love the part where he edited all of his posts to include nothing but dots.

~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ I come back after 2 years to THIS? ~Now 4 years apparently

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
#15 - 2011-11-30 02:38:44 UTC
This thread! :D

"LIVE FAST DIE." - traditional Minmatar ethos [citation needed]

Pesky LaRue
Mercatoris
#16 - 2011-11-30 02:41:15 UTC
T' Elk wrote:
I love the part where he edited all of his posts to include nothing but dots.
I believe that actually erases it from your mind, no?

Oh...wait...
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2011-11-30 04:05:56 UTC
Pesky LaRue wrote:
To the OP - just curious - has all this public scorn and mocking made you reconsider adjusting to your weight gain, or did you just read all these posts and think, "Oh, those wankers!" as you shoved more chocolate/fried goods into your gullet?

I'm not going to change my habits and I should have expected to get trolled on GD forum, I erased my posts because this thread is not about weight loss it was a question of whether it is possible to get bigger sizes than eve store sells anywhere and since no one has anything intelligent to add on that front. Case closed.
Pesky LaRue
Mercatoris
#18 - 2011-11-30 05:38:28 UTC
Landrae wrote:
Pesky LaRue wrote:

I'm not going to change my habits and I should have expected to get trolled on GD forum, I erased my posts because this thread is not about weight loss it was a question of whether it is possible to get bigger sizes than eve store sells anywhere and since no one has anything intelligent to add on that front. Case closed.

Hey, if you can't handle someone poking fun at you on a forum not for being overweight but for being overweight and loving it, the life of a fatty might not be for you.

But, to get an answer to your question you should email store@eveonline.com. I have emailed them previously and they have always responded quickly.
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2011-11-30 05:44:49 UTC
Pesky LaRue wrote:
Landrae wrote:
Pesky LaRue wrote:

Hey, if you can't handle someone poking fun at you on a forum not for being overweight but for being overweight and loving it, the life of a fatty might not be for you.

But, to get an answer to your question you should email store@eveonline.com. I have emailed them previously and they have always responded quickly.

I shot them an e mail 4 days prior to making this thread got no response so for some reason I thought it a good idea to enter the troll pit and ask here.
Steveir
Hagukure
#20 - 2011-11-30 06:30:20 UTC
My daughter (who is 30) has been in hospital most of the year. She has got so obese that fluid no longer drains out of her skull. We have been at hospital so much this year as they drilled holes in her skull, shot her full of drugs, tried to sort out her diabetes, stuff balloons in her stomach, and rammed needles in her spine.

My wife doesn't expect her to see the year out.

To anyone who has a weight issue, like my daughter, you can say you like being overwieght, it won't effect you, its a personal matter etc. But please, get help, loose weight, as neither you nor your family will like the suffering, pain, and distress that is coming your way.

Trust me on this, it has been a year of hell for her.
12Next page