These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Pure Fluff Idea

Author
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#1 - 2011-11-29 07:21:51 UTC
Add "Elite" only certificates to the wall of a Pilots CQ, much like Doctors, just so you can see some visual fruits to your training labour.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Rina Asanari
CitadeI
#2 - 2011-11-29 07:36:13 UTC
Reminds me of a scene in the video "Clear Skies 3", where the protagonist picks up a framed "High speed maneuvering" certificate from a sideboard in his quarters...

Sure, why not? But sadly that falls into the same line with making the CQ more customizable with props and gadgets... as in, 'not gonna happen anytime soon'.
mxzf
Shovel Bros
#3 - 2011-11-29 07:38:58 UTC
Honestly, that isn't half bad. I don't think it should be a priority by any means, but by the time people can wander around in stations, it would be cool to be able to show off certs like that to people that came by.

As long as it's near the bottom of the priority list, I like the idea.
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#4 - 2011-11-29 23:02:19 UTC
^ I was meaning it as a "we have a week what else can we do?" Idea, which is why the thread name. Though knowing some eVe players, if they did this getting the most would fast become a bragging right.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

MentaL DoG
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#5 - 2011-11-30 01:25:38 UTC
Yes very nice idea, maybe have a medal case to. That would be a much much later add I'd think but I want to see my brown medal on the wall lol

Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.VOTE D3 FOR CSM Chair

hahahahah Sorry so Sorry mittani

Zeerover
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2011-11-30 16:32:00 UTC
Great idea:)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Qrwa2.png[/img]

CobaltSixty
Fawkes' Loyal Professionals
#7 - 2011-11-30 16:38:47 UTC
I too support this idea. Don't make it automatic per se, but just have the option of customizing a display of Elite-only certificates as well as any medals you've received.