These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Just Returned to EVE , 40min later lost 1.7BIL Paladin

First post
Author
Zack Korth
Livid CO.
#41 - 2014-03-06 17:38:11 UTC
bwahahaha, if only you saw my SP's
AnotherUseless Alt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#42 - 2014-03-06 17:43:55 UTC
So now we have to put up with ******** beggar's in GD?

CCP it's bad enough that you attract this type of person into the game in the first place, do we really have to read it here too?

"Self help is all in your head"

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#43 - 2014-03-06 17:45:03 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
WASPY69 wrote:
I lost a shiny ship please give me isk. How about.... No.

Stop begging like a damn peasant and go make some isk yourself like the rest of us. We're not your personal charity.

Wanted, American politicians with the gumption to say that to the masses of zombified democrat voting freeloaders

You have families living in the LA storm drains. I wonder if thats how Zion got started...
Kyperion
#44 - 2014-03-06 17:46:58 UTC
Zack Korth wrote:

Ishtar + T2 sentries.... took me almost 5 years to finally be patient enough to train up the long skills. ...But the best time I've had in eve so far.
Zack Korth
Livid CO.
#45 - 2014-03-06 17:52:47 UTC
Kyperion wrote:
Zack Korth wrote:

Ishtar + T2 sentries.... took me almost 5 years to finally be patient enough to train up the long skills. ...But the best time I've had in eve so far.

i'm training them, my SP's were pretty random, i had no idea what i was doing.. like training for a loki, minmatar frigs to 5 as well, T2 mediium projectiles, but no minnie battleships.. and no T2 large guns to speak of

it'll take a minute heh
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#46 - 2014-03-06 17:56:18 UTC
Jumping on a bandwagon of tough internet spaceship pilots...

Eve is tough you are bad me is not.

don't afford what you cant loose.

go forward to wow.

you are fail I am awesome be like me.

Loosing a paliadin auto biomass.

Game is for leet no life basement dwellers loose a life then come back.

I could go on.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Kyperion
#47 - 2014-03-06 17:57:49 UTC
Zack Korth wrote:
Kyperion wrote:
Zack Korth wrote:

i'm training them, my SP's were pretty random, i had no idea what i was doing.. like training for a loki, minmatar frigs to 5 as well, T2 mediium projectiles, but no minnie battleships.. and no T2 large guns to speak of

it'll take a minute heh

Pretty much what I did, only reason I even got T2 Sentries trained was I forgot to Un-sub on a 90 day plan. Logged in just enough to keep the training going.
Serene Repose
#48 - 2014-03-06 18:18:12 UTC
Yeah! Make your ISK the honest way! STEAL IT!!

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Cylus Mortz
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#49 - 2014-03-06 18:21:32 UTC
Mina Sebiestar wrote:
Jumping on a bandwagon of tough internet spaceship pilots...

Eve is tough you are bad me is not.

don't afford what you cant loose.

go forward to wow.

you are fail I am awesome be like me.

Loosing a paliadin auto biomass.

Game is for leet no life basement dwellers loose a life then come back.

I could go on.

You're awesome! :D
Volar Kang
Kang Industrial
#50 - 2014-03-06 18:48:03 UTC
Have the WoW servers been down the last couple of days? Whats with all the "give me"/"dont hurt me" threads this week?
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2014-03-06 18:51:46 UTC
Your stuff, that you haven't already stupidly blown up, can I have it?

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

BrundleMeth
State War Academy
Caldari State
#52 - 2014-03-06 18:55:25 UTC
Hey, hit me up in game I got 2 Paladins just sitting around I want to give away....

Um, begging on the forums? How pathetic and low can people get???

Get stuffed...
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#53 - 2014-03-06 19:07:21 UTC
I'm confused. Trolling and negative feedback is not allowed in GD, but begging is? Oops

Well played ISD, well played....

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Thor Ancalime
Dos Pollos Hermanos
#54 - 2014-03-06 19:28:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Thor Ancalime
too much hatred :( my main reason to post this was to share my fail story, not begging.

ps: (to superrich people of eve) im begging for money, please send me isk Pirate
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#55 - 2014-03-06 19:36:51 UTC
Thor Ancalime wrote:
too much hatred :( my main reason to post this was to share my fail story, not begging.

ps: (to superrich people of eve) im begging for money, please send me isk Pirate

Sorry, but if you had played EvE for any length of time, you would have already known posting this was a bad idea.
People lose absurdly expensive ships daily, in epic ways, it's not really newsworthy. Begging even less so, a real EvE player would have known better. Lol

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#56 - 2014-03-06 19:52:08 UTC
Holy cow.

Saw the heading, and dived in getting ready to say "posting in stealth begging thread".

Imagine my surprise when I saw it was a blatant begging thread. Also, in before lock.

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

• delete as required to make your point
SabotNoob
Doomheim
#57 - 2014-03-06 21:39:47 UTC
Ha! The same thing happened to me when I came back in Sept. 2013 for a month, after a 1 year break. I hopped into my Nightmare and jumped into the Worlds Collide L4 mission. Dead within 5 minutes and a 1billion ISK ship lost. Didn't beg though, lol. I have ISK.
Spurty
#58 - 2014-03-06 22:07:32 UTC
My alt has a stash of kestrels from before the noob ship buff.

Will contract you over one.

Bargain price of 40mill

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

45thtiger 0109
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#59 - 2014-03-06 22:31:47 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Thor Ancalime wrote:
yesterday is returned to eve, after 40mins while i was trying to get used to game again by doing missions, i tried so hard and i actually find a way to explode my paladin.
this is so sad, my toon probably going to suicide if he cant compensate the money. please donate some isk to save this veteran noob. any amount is fine. thank you.

*Snip* Removed external link. ISD Ezwal.

*snip* Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited. ISD Ezwal.

Umm nope not a good idea to ask the EvE community for Isk because they will not help you.

As someone said to you buy some GTC's and convert them into plexes and sell the plexes and there you go you now have isk.

And for the 1.7 bill loss bahahahahahahahaha you should watch local and know how to rat with the right ship.

But GL for next time

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#60 - 2014-03-06 22:34:36 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Thor Ancalime wrote:

Dropped items:

*snip* Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited. ISD Ezwal.

I assume you at least went back and picked up this stuff.