These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dev Blog: Rubicon 1.3 - Little Things

First post
Author
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#61 - 2014-03-05 16:33:45 UTC
Harvey James wrote:
how about being able to drag linked names into contacts?
it would be useful when you have add 100's of wts to your contact list if you could drag them into a label instead of clicking on every single name to add them manually

good idea, will note down - thank you

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Harvey James
The Sengoku Legacy
#62 - 2014-03-05 16:42:23 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Harvey James wrote:
how about being able to drag linked names into contacts?
it would be useful when you have add 100's of wts to your contact list if you could drag them into a label instead of clicking on every single name to add them manually

good idea, will note down - thank you

perhaps you could have settings for a label that applies automatically so..
- adds standing i.e. terrible
- adds to watchlist

and too save even more time .. if you could select /drag 100's of names all at once to a label/contacts

T3's need to be versatile so no rigs are necessary ... they should not have OP dps and tank

ABC's should be T2, remove drone assist, separate HAM's and Torps range, -3 HS for droneboats

Nerf web strength, Make the blaster Eagle worth using

Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#63 - 2014-03-05 16:43:22 UTC
There has been a high demand to be able to drag the fleet commanders portrait out into space so they are jettisoned from their ship and left there to freeze. You know like how you drag and drop the new deployables.

There is no need to be able to rescoop them for later use either. So no need to program that in.
Starbuck Amatin
Pod Liberation Association Inc.
#64 - 2014-03-05 16:46:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Starbuck Amatin
Attention If we are adding things on the right click menu how about the option to set destination/add waypoint from a freight container..?

My sanity will thank you so very much! Big smile

Ninja Edit: All the other stuff looks super nice! Thanks!
Lady Gwendolyn Antollare
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#65 - 2014-03-05 16:47:27 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
hi :3

Pink in the devblogs!!!

*\o/*

Nerfing Hisec has never fixed Losec or Nullsec

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#66 - 2014-03-05 17:01:10 UTC
Starbuck Amatin wrote:
Attention If we are adding things on the right click menu how about the option to set destination/add waypoint from a freight container..?

My sanity will thank you so very much! Big smile

Ninja Edit: All the other stuff looks super nice! Thanks!

I'll look into that Big smile

Harvey James
The Sengoku Legacy
#67 - 2014-03-05 17:03:31 UTC
it would be nice if we could get the warp scram icon to work on things like the HUD etc... its always the warp disruptor icon ..

T3's need to be versatile so no rigs are necessary ... they should not have OP dps and tank

ABC's should be T2, remove drone assist, separate HAM's and Torps range, -3 HS for droneboats

TheLostPenguin
Surreal Departure
#68 - 2014-03-05 17:06:25 UTC
Nice, tagging contacts as I add them will save much annoying trawling through the list to add tags afterwards, foresee much time saved and annoyance reduced, and everything else looks like nice sensible changes that don't break anything either, why cant all devblogs be like this? :)
cpu939
Eternal Darkness.
The Initiative.
#69 - 2014-03-05 17:10:22 UTC
15 hours of sunshine on the 1st of may are you trying to kill your hardcore players ccp Shocked

other than that i really love the changes
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#70 - 2014-03-05 17:12:10 UTC
cpu939 wrote:
15 hours of sunshine on the 1st of may are you trying to kill your hardcore players ccp Shocked

well daylight.. I don't know about sunshine.. we're after all in Iceland Big smile

cpu939
Eternal Darkness.
The Initiative.
#71 - 2014-03-05 17:16:42 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
cpu939 wrote:

well daylight.. I don't know about sunshine.. we're after all in Iceland Big smile

ok there maybe that i am looking forward to my free beer from ccp falcon :P
Dersen Lowery
The Scope
#72 - 2014-03-05 17:19:44 UTC
Welcome back, CCP Punkturis! And thank you thank you thank you for adding a Set Destination option to the Show Info window for a system.

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Ong
Lumberjack Commandos
#73 - 2014-03-05 17:45:33 UTC
Looks good.

As your sort of looking at chat windows and station list it would be really nice to be able to filter local.

For example if I am hunting war targets and I jump into jita having to scroll down 2000 people in local to get a count of WT's is a complete ball ache, and by the time I get to the bottom another 20 could have jumped in. If it was possible to just show WT's, or reds etc would be very useful. Even if the local count was divided into neuts, red, blues and WT's it would be a great help.
Masao Kurata
Perkone
Caldari State
#74 - 2014-03-05 18:05:23 UTC
On the topic of dragging names to labels you realise that you can currently drag an open character profile to a label and it appears to add as a contact and assign a label but actually doesn't assign the label on the server side, right?
Kithran
#75 - 2014-03-05 18:12:24 UTC
Recently there was a change relating to creating contracts - you can now drag a character into the box for who the contract is for and it will automatically populate the box and set the contract type to private.

This is great however there is something missing - you can't do the same thing with the a corp - you can't even drag the corp into the box to populate it.
Harvey James
The Sengoku Legacy
#76 - 2014-03-05 18:17:42 UTC
Masao Kurata wrote:
On the topic of dragging names to labels you realise that you can currently drag an open character profile to a label and it appears to add as a contact and assign a label but actually doesn't assign the label on the server side, right?

there does seem a tendency that contacts get removed from labels when you log off .. so you often have to do it twice for it too stick

Desert Ice78
Gryphons of the Western Wind
#77 - 2014-03-05 18:17:53 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

You got a like for the pink.

Now I'll go read it.....

I am a pod pilot: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/DesertIce/POD.jpg

CCP Zulu: Came expecting a discussion about computer monitors, left confused.

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#78 - 2014-03-05 18:18:39 UTC
Kithran wrote:
Recently there was a change relating to creating contracts - you can now drag a character into the box for who the contract is for and it will automatically populate the box and set the contract type to private.

This is great however there is something missing - you can't do the same thing with the a corp - you can't even drag the corp into the box to populate it.

I'm pretty sure my BFF karkur added this change, I'll point her towards your post Big smile

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#79 - 2014-03-05 18:19:16 UTC
Harvey James wrote:
Masao Kurata wrote:

there does seem a tendency that contacts get removed from labels when you log off .. so you often have to do it twice for it too stick

thanks, I'll look into that, sounds broken!

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#80 - 2014-03-05 18:20:00 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

Let it be known that Punkturis delivers

The Drake is a Lie