These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[ALXVP] Standings Reset Notification

Author
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#41 - 2014-03-05 01:21:51 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Blah Blah Blah

Tell me again about your accomplishments.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#42 - 2014-03-05 01:33:15 UTC
Streya Jormagdnir wrote:
Better close corp guys, we're not cool enough for these parts.

Pshh. It's the people who are seen as cool in these parts that you need worry about ma'am.

If you feel like you're on the outside of the IGS then that's a good place to be in my opinion. Although IGS has helped me meet a few wonderful folks by-and-large I only bother getting involved here for a giggle or pot-stir. For those two purposes at least it's a great venue.

Quote:
In all seriousness though, I wonder why you felt the need to make this a public matter Saede? You know the Summit crowd doesn't like us, and I think our time would be better spent pursuing positive relationships with other Anoikis-based groups.

Maybe Saede shares my love of a good pot-stir? It's certainly resulted in some rustled flightsuits over there in Sansha-land.

I cannot speak for Sky Fighters policies, I'm merely a loyal foot-soldier in their ranks and unless I'm trolling someone what I say n' do never represents them, but I'm proud to say my family have always looked upon your pilots as friends, or at least positive-acquaintences, despite never working directly together. Of course now days I've moved on to a larger organization but I still hold overall control of Nighthawk Exploration while my sister Shelby holds the reigns and for as long as I hold that authority ALXVP will always be Blue to us and have been for ages anyway.

Not because of any silly strategic or political reasons, but just because you're nice people of a like-mind.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#43 - 2014-03-05 01:55:09 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
Havohej wrote:
Blah Blah Blah

Tell me again about your accomplishments.

Well, let's see.

There was the liberation of over a million Minmatar slaves from the Amarr Empire's slave-driven economy resulting from our 1000:1 trade offer.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Havohej/1000to1.jpg - Related to the above.

There was also the securing of a Navy Issue Apocalypse in reparations from a corporation supporting the Slaver's economy and security in Domain after spending time supporting CVA's allies in Providence - a hull at that time valued over 800m ISK, all of which went back into the CONCORD-sanctioned war efforts we were undertaking against Empire supporters.

As any Minmatar supporter would do, we were Johnny-on-the-spot when an opportunity to help another handful of freed slaves reach the safety of the Republic was brought to our attention by SHOSK.

Of course, Pilot Starfire, this is not more than Electus Matari accomplished despite being apologist Midular supporters. It is, however, a damned sight more than Pilot Ayallah has done for the Minmatar people. Even if there was a heavy price associated with the 1000:1 effort.

I think that last is probably the thing that I am most often criticized and vilified for. But that's alright. At least we were up front and honest about the necessity of that sacrifice. Many others I know of would not have been. I think that might actually have been one of the major selling points when ALXVP leadership was considering my application - the knowledge that, when it comes down to hard decisions, I will not hesitate to do anything and everything in my power to protect the cause that drives us. None of us will hesitate. We believe in Saede Riordan's vision.

We believe in Origin.

Combat accomplishments in space, I won't bother getting into. My efficiency is well positive, but that isn't difficult to do. It's not an "accomplishment" or an "achievement". Making an actual impact, however small, in this cluster? Priceless.

People like you can criticize, or scoff. I'll shrug.

People like Anslo or Ayallah can do the same. I'll laugh.

People who've actually done something with their power as capsuleers, on their own initiative... we're not all that concerned with the prattling on of the fedo gallery.

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2014-03-05 02:04:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayallah
Havohej wrote:

Tears

Telling Ava Starfire you have done more for the Republic....

And Sniggwaffe neither lives in nullsec or is large, why we have a mere 237 pilots. Odd that we always get mistaken for a force many times our size. More odd still that you of such "great" renown is afraid of a pilot who has been flying for barely a year.

Because you are afraid.

That is why you puff out your chest and cry how accomplished and strong you are while attempting to mock me for what? Begging you to take the fight I was outnumbered 4 to 1? That I thought even then, that your fear would cause you to flee just as it causes you to stoop to this useless posturing. You, who have been flying for six years and have no one to speak on your behalf. Your own corporation will not defend your actions. Your boss congratulated me when I wasted you.

You are so afraid you came at SniggWaffe

The pilots, corporations, alliances, and coalitions they have flown with and against, Bringing solo Back, Kugu, /r/eve, the Mittani.com, the Alliance tournament, eve-kill, and indeed all of New Eden will speak plenty for the prowess of Waffles.

And like the corporation I earned my way into, I need not insist like a child that I am the stronger:
I already proved it

If you want another fight , you are going to have to pay me for the honor.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
#45 - 2014-03-05 02:27:41 UTC
Ayallah wrote:

And like the corporation I earned my way into, I need not insist like a child that I am the stronger:
I already proved it

I wasn't aware that frigate engagements in low-security space were the end-all be-all for determining a pilot's prowess.

I don't think this chest-beating really proves anything. That goes for you too, Havo. One's work should stand on its own merits.

I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way.

Destination Unreachable: the worst Wspace blog ever

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#46 - 2014-03-05 02:28:48 UTC
Ayallah wrote:
Foolishness and rubbish.

Declining to beat my chest about my above average combat record is puffing my chest out? Alright. We'll go with that, I guess. I don't care about that.

You were to be congratulated. You defeated me, under any circumstances, on your own. Hell, pilot, I commended you myself earlier in this thread.

SniggWaffe no longer lives in nullsec. Once upon a time, it did. I wasn't aware of the change because I never cared to look into it. SniggWaffe is irrelevant to me, as are you and Anslo.

SniggWaffe's 237 pilots, however, are a lot more than the 14 I had at the height of Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics. And we made a hell of an impact. Your corporation, if that word really even applies, exists solely to fight other capsuleers with no grand cause to speak of, no agenda to push forward... no end goal to accomplish in sight. How brave you fearless warriors must be, never at risk of failure because you have nothing to fail at.

You proved that a Wolf can best a Firetail at close range when the more fragile ship's pilot hasn't the time available to display talent and seek a tactical upperhand before the cluster-wide shutdown of NeoCom systems takes place. If I remember right, my capsule warped out when the countdown hit three seconds.

You, pilot, are pounding your chest over a questionable victory at best - but I take nothing away from you. You did defeat me.

I don't think you can do it again. Not by yourself.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Ayallah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2014-03-05 02:32:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayallah
He loses a 4v1 to me and now I cannot beat him without help.
And no matter how many times I do it, it will never be enough I am sure.

But as I said, you will have to pay me for the pleasure.

Otherwise, you can do your own research into why I am better than you so I need not waste my time.
Feel free to insist how wrong I am, I will be in space should you need me.

Goddess of the IGS

As strength goes.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#48 - 2014-03-05 02:41:24 UTC
Ayallah wrote:
He loses a 4v1 to me and now I cannot beat him without help.
And no matter how many times I do it, it will never be enough I am sure.

Just once, without a countdown to NeoCom shut down.

But don't worry, love. You're not important enough for me to deviate from my normal operations anymore than I'm important enough for you to deviate from yours. Either stumble into Origin or happen to run into each other in the warzone again, but that's about it. Hold your head high, pilot, and fly well. It's a small cluster, known space. We'll eventually meet again.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#49 - 2014-03-05 02:41:49 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Anslo wrote:

Cause clearly paradox can take on Snigg.

Yup.

Who are you?

He is Anslo.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#50 - 2014-03-05 02:44:11 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
He is Anslo.

Who are you?

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#51 - 2014-03-05 02:45:14 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
He is Anslo.

Who are you?

She is Claudia?

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#52 - 2014-03-05 02:55:49 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
Havohej wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
He is Anslo.

Who are you?

She is Claudia?

Indeed, I am. And you are Erica. And this is Mr. Smiley ->Big smile

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#53 - 2014-03-05 03:13:05 UTC
Fedo gallery.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#54 - 2014-03-05 05:00:36 UTC
Whelp, I'm sure glad that this didn't get WEIRD or anything.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
#55 - 2014-03-05 05:08:48 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Whelp, I'm sure glad that this didn't get WEIRD or anything.

For every page this thread accumulates the market demand for chilled alcoholic beverages and popcorn in Origin rises.

I hope someone bribed one of our bomber pilots to "accidentally" pod me. I'll be needing a fresh clone at this rate.

I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way.

Destination Unreachable: the worst Wspace blog ever

Anslo
Scope Works
#56 - 2014-03-05 05:27:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Anslo
I didn't even know **** hit the fan in here til people pointed me to Havo's post. Dude, why do you have to banter so much to make yourself seem relevant? You have your wormhole psuedo-sansha thing hiding in Anoikis, we got our own thing.

Take a ******* blue pill or something, jeesh.

EDIT: Also, dark misunderstood history? Rep with the caravan for something you did a few years back? Man you're edgy. Maybe if you were less try hard and more action, you'd have more clout. Right now you're protesting just waaaaay too much.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#57 - 2014-03-05 05:57:58 UTC
Anslo wrote:
I didn't even know **** hit the fan in here til people pointed me to Havo's post. Dude, why do you have to banter so much to make yourself seem relevant? You have your wormhole psuedo-sansha thing hiding in Anoikis, we got our own thing.

Take a ******* blue pill or something, jeesh.

EDIT: Also, dark misunderstood history? Rep with the caravan for something you did a few years back? Man you're edgy. Maybe if you were less try hard and more action, you'd have more clout. Right now you're protesting just waaaaay too much.

Who are you?

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Anslo
Scope Works
#58 - 2014-03-05 06:02:38 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Who are you?

You just ranted about me and Aya a page back. You're just looking silly and bitter now~

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#59 - 2014-03-05 06:08:26 UTC
Pointing out that you're an irrelevant nobody is hardly ranting.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Anslo
Scope Works
#60 - 2014-03-05 06:15:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Anslo
Havohej wrote:
Pointing out that you're an irrelevant nobody is hardly ranting.

If I'm irrelevant why do you feel the need to point it out? Shouldn't that speak for itself? Or is the whole has-been syndrome kicking in now that your greatest accomplishment these past years is a sansha colony and a few dead miners?

Or maybe all this is to make yourself feel better about the whole 1 million slaves dying recently. "Hey I saved 1.1 mil four years ago so I should feel SUPER bad ass about myself and be mega edgy!"

Or maybe it's the opposite. You know you did something cool four years ago, but nothing since. Now you lean on your past accomplishments like it makes you better than everyone else somehow cause some clanners kiss your ass about an old deed you did, and you cling to that because you know you're worth about as much as a Slaver at a Matari Independence Seminar.

I may not be 'relevant' to you or others, but at least I don't go chest beating everywhere with my nose in the air and a ******* stick up my ass for an old trophy.

Suck it up, princess.